• Published 8th May 2018
  • 416 Views, 0 Comments

Ponyville Adjusts To Starlight - The REAL Mister Pkmn



Ponyvillians try and accept Starlight. Emphasis on try.

  • ...
1
 0
 416

Epilogue: The Storm Subsides

Once they entered and explained the situation to the spa sisters, the two took them to a large tub in the back. Each ingredient was added in as specified- ground up Horned White Star roots stirred in, Draco scales placed gently along the bottom, and sprinkling of Glass Flower pollen along the surface. Once that was done, the water shimmered as the magic of the ingredients soaked in. After a minute of letting it sit, Starlight lowered herself in. In a sparse few seconds, the effects of the Poison Joke began to visibly fade. Taking the hint that it was actually working, Berry practically leaped in, Cherry went in next, then Crescendo pulled Thunder in with her, and Serenity lowered herself in last.

Starlight took a deep breath. "That feels immensely better. Sure, Sunset still rejected my offer, but... there's not much to be done about that now." She looked around at her friends, and gave a small chuckle. “Well, at least we know what to do if anyone else gets hit by Poison Joke. Let’s just hope that none of us ever do again.”

A concensical nod went through the girls as they let the mixture work its magic. After a few minutes, they got out of the spa bath. The first thing that happened was Berry chomping down on the fruit at the table. She shivered. “Ooh! I missed you…”

Thunder blinked, and shook herself dry. She approached the spa sisters. “Hey, d’ya got a gym in here?”

Crescendo cleared her throat, and went through a musical bar. “Do Ray Mi So La Ti Do!” She smiled. “Much better.” She chuckled at the sight of Thunder challenging the masseuse to a hoof-wrestle. “Well, she’s back to her old self.”

Cherry admired her crystal sheen in the mirror. “Oh, I hope that this never dulls again! I’ll take good care of you, I promise…”

Serenity took a whiff of the aromas. She breathed a sigh of relief. “Ah. As things should be.” She turned to look at Starlight weighing herself. “You back to normal?”

Starlight jumped off of the scale, a smile on her face. “The nightmare is over! I’m slim again!”

A cheer went out among them, and they exited the spa. They were going to pay the spa sisters- but they insisted that it was on the house, just this once. Once outside, the townsponies saw that the six were back to normal, and a cheer went out. Starlight grabbed her head after it went a bit too long, and the crowd died down. She took a breath of relief as she let go. It seemed that now she had a card to play if she wanted a bit of quiet. Thunder stretched. “Oof! How lathargic did that make me? Gotta get my reps in before I stiffen up to much.” She flapped her wings, and lifted off a bit. She frowned. “I didn’t fly during all that? Great. At least it won’t be too much effort to shape up after a day of lazing off.” Thunder flew off into the sky, probably to do a few drills.

Crescendo gave a flap of her own wings, and lifted off. “I best be off too. My choir needs their lesson today, after all.” She smiled. “I’ll be seeing all of you later!” She then flew off towards her house.

Serenity twitched her wings, and took a whiff of the air. “Mmh. The smell wafting off of my shop. I missed it.” She turned towards Starlight. “Feel free to stop by… I can get you a free sample, if you want to charm a certain guy…”

Starlight’s eyes widened, but she shook it off soon enough. “A-and just what do you think you are implying?”

A smirk rose upon Serenity’s face. “You’re blushing~!”

Starlight huffed angrily. “I am not! You can take your free sample elsewhere.”

With a final shrug, Serenity shook her head. “Your loss.” She then flew off towards her shop.

Berry looked at Starlight with a strange look. “Hey, don’t worry about it. I won’t judge.”

Starlight raised an eyebrow. “What are you talking about? There’s nothing to judge.”

Berry shrugged. “If you say so. Guess if you’re proud to wind up a spinster some day…”

The eyebrow twitched. “Berry. I swear. If you are being serious? Friend or no, I will strangle you within an inch of your life.”

Berry gave a nervous chuckle and backed off. “C’mon, I was only joking! You’ll get a guy. Someday.” She ran off.

Starlight waived an angry hoof in the air. “YOU HAD BETTER RUN!”

Cherry cleared her throat. “Star. Calm down. You know they don’t mean to get a rise out of you. Just… breathe.”

Starlight huffed as she rolled her eyes. “I’m fine. They know that I wouldn’t really follow through. Sometimes I just need to vent vocally.”

Cherry blinked and then shrugged. “Whatever works for you, I suppose. As long as you don’t end up hurting somepony, how you handle your anger is your business.” She smiled. “Well, I’ll going. My bakery won’t run itself.” She ran off, waving. “See ya later, Star!”

Starlight waved back, then gave a sigh with a smile. “Heh. At least it’s over…” She walked back to her house to see that it was almost finished. But she saw something wrong. The wall’s color. Her temper rose. She barked out. “Who is responsible for this!?”

One of the construction ponies came up to her, and he raised an eyebrow. “Something wrong, Miss Glimmer?”

Starlight pointed a hoof at the outside wall. “It’s not supposed to be pink! It’s supposed to be teal! How can you mix those up!?”

The construction pony scratched his head. “Ah. We’ll fix that right away. Sorry for the mix-up.” He turned and walked back to his workers. “Alright, boys! Miss Glimmer says she doesn’t like the outside wall! Get me a lot white paint so we can blot out the pink, then get me the teal. Don’t screw this up!” His ponies saluted, and they went to work.

Starlight smiled. At least things were going her way now. She went inside her home, and saw that it was mostly done. The walls were the right color, and the floors were the right kind of wood. The stairs were carpeted lavender as she had specified, and the upstairs had many empty rooms. Sure, it was a bit much for a bachelorette, but it was hers. She made her way back downstairs, and went past the table into the master bedroom to sleep.

Continued In: (Story Unknown)

Author's Note:

I was going to make an eighth chapter, but... I decided to cap it here. I don't know what comes after this, but... I'll see you then.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment