• Published 31st Jan 2017
  • 930 Views, 0 Comments

The Missing Sister - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
 0
 930

The Missing Sister

Applejack was walking back to her apple farm with her bags hanging off her sides. She thought that Apple Bloom was in the barn waiting for her to snuggle with her, they do it every once in a while. She entered it and looked around for her little sister. "Apple Bloom, are you in here?", she asked. There was no sign of her.

"She must be in her room.", she thought. She looked in her bedroom and she still doesn't see her. She looked in the living room, then the kitchen, still no sign of her. Applejack began to freak out. "Oh no, where did she go? I got to check with my friends and hers."

She ran out of her house and searched for her sister around Ponyville. She was Twilight having lunch at a diner. She sprinted to her. "Twilight!", she yelled.

Twilight was startled at the sudden action. "Applejack, is everything ok, why are you freaking out?", she asked.

"Apple Bloom is missing and something's going on.", Applejack said. "Do you know where she is right now?"

"I don't think so, Applejack.", Twilight said. "You should check in with Pinkie Pie, Apple Bloom normally sees her sometimes for some help."

Applejack burst into Sugarcube Corner and found Pinkie Pie at the front counter. "Pinkie!", she yelled.

Pinkie Pie screamed in surprise and fell on her plot. "Applejack, what's the rush, did you need a cake for something?", she asked.

"No, there's nothing that has to do with a cake, I checked around my farm for Apple Bloom and she wasn't there.", Applejack said. "Twilight told me she sees you sometimes. Do you know where she is?"

"Sorry, but I haven't seen her.", Pinkie Pie said. "If you haven't checked with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, I suggest you ask Rainbow Dash and Rarity."

Applejack burst into Carousel Boutique and found Rarity. Before she took a sip of her tea, Applejack jumped on her couch. "Rarity!", she yelled.

Rarity screamed and her tea splashed in her face. "Applejack, what the junk, Darling!", she snarled. "You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry, Sugarcube, Apple Bloom is nowhere to be found and I'm freaking out.", Applejack said. "I checked with Twilight and Pinkie Pie, but they haven't seen her. Is she with Sweetie Belle."

"No, Sweetie Belle's taking a vacation with my vacation in Manehatten.", Rarity said. "Did you check with Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo?"

Applejack looked around trees in the field. She saw them laying down on the grass gazing at the clouds.

"Look at that one, that one looks like the moon.", Scootaloo said pointing at one of the clouds.

"And check out that one, that one looks like a flower.", Rainbow Dash said pointing at another one.

"Excuse me, you two!", Applejack said looking down at the two ponies.

The two pegasi looked up at Applejack. "Applejack, my girl, what's popping?", Rainbow Dash asked.

"Is Apple Bloom with both of you?", Applejack asked. "I arrived at the barn and she wasn't there!"

"If you're going to ask me if she's us, the answer is no.", Scootaloo said. "Now, get out of here, you're hogging up the fun we're having."

Applejack started to get upset, her heart was pounding and tears rolled down her face with panic. "Apple Bloom better be at Fluttershy's cottage, if she's not there, I'm going to lose it.", she said to herself.

Applejack rushed over to Fluttershy's cottage. She entered and saw Fluttershy making a salad with lettuce, carrots, and croutons. She darted over to the table and slammed her hooves on it. "Fluttershy!", she yelled.

Fluttershy jumped in surprise throwing her salad in the air. The salad fell on Fluttershy, she got all embarrassed. "What's the big idea, Applejack?", she asked. "You ruined my salad for Angel Bunny."

"Sorry, Sugar, Apple Bloom disappeared and was nowhere to be found.", Applejack said. "Is she with you?"

"No, the last time I saw her was yesterday at your farm.", Fluttershy said.

Applejack panicked. "No! No! No! No! No!", she said. "She's not here!" She darted out the house.

"Was there something I said?", Fluttershy asked.

With tears in Applejack's eyes, she raced down the streets of Ponyville. She passed Mayor Mare, who was walking by.

"Applejack, what's wrong with you?", the Mayor asked.

"Not now, Mayor.", Applejack said. "I have too much depression inside right now."

"But, wait, Applejack.", Mayor Mare called. "What's making like that?"

Applejack ignored her and continued to run. She went back to her barn, she didn't do anything else but cry while laying down on her belly on the hay. She thought she never saw her little sister again. "APPLE BLOOM!", she screamed with tears falling down her face. Her tears now turned to waterfalls. She breathed to calm down as she felt a hoof caress her back. She looked up and saw Apple Bloom sitting next to her on the hay. She smiled with tears and hugged her sister. "Oh, Apple Bloom, thank god you're alright.", she said. She continued to sob.

"Shh.", Apple Bloom cooed to her sister. "It's alright, I'm here, no need to worry anymore."

Applejack cut her embrace and wiped a tear from her face. "Where were you?", she asked. "I searched everywhere for you."

"I was taking a walk with my teacher in Ponyville and Scootaloo came to me that you were worried about me being gone.", Apple Bloom said.

"If you're out doing something, please leave a note so I know you're ok.", Applejack said. "I love you, sis."

"I love you to, sis.", the little filly said. She and her sobbing sister came in close for another embrace.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment