• Published 31st Dec 2016
  • 426 Views, 18 Comments

Breaking the Fourth Wall - Bahamut0



One day, Burst woke up. And he found people looking at him. Maybe Pinkie can help explain what's going on. This is going to be one crazy weekend.

  • ...
2
 18
 426

Epilogue

Moon was waking up and heard Burst singing downstairs. She made her way down and gave him a kiss. "You're up early.", she said with a smile. Burst smiled in kind.

"Next you're going to say: 'I missed waking you up."

"I missed waking you up. Wait, how did you know?"

"Uhhhh, I watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?" Moon was silent for a moment.

"I can't believe I missed that reference! So what woke you up early?"

"Just wanted to surprise you. We're headed to Sugar Cube Corner for breakfast. They've got the freshest pastries out early."

"A sweet morning both literally and figuratively. Hey Burst, I've got a question."

"What is it Moon?"

"It's been in my head since I first started dating you and Celestia was willing to share. If you had to choose just one of us, who would it be?"

"You're kidding. You're kidding right? Tell me you're not trying to start a 'who's my favorite' thing. Please."

"I'm not!", Moon said with a mischievous smile. "So what's your answer?"

"To be honest, it'd be hard to choose. Both of you are kind and sweet. You're both drop dead gorgeous. And I've had a really good relationship between the both of you. But while I had a crush that was realized when I started dating Celestia, the relationship we had grew over time. But the hardest part is that both of you seem so happy with me. And...I don't know if I could ever bare the thought of either of you being unhappy." Moon smiled.

"Then you better invite Celestia on this little breakfast date. We wouldn't want her to feel left out would we?"

Burst smiled. "I just texted her after I was downstairs. She's already on her way there."

"Then let's not keep her waiting."

"I'll get us there." Burst then summoned his dragon wings. "Hold on tight."

"No problem." Burst and Nightmare soon landed at Sugar Cube Corner and waited for Celestia. She showed up moments later.

"Hope I'm not late.", she said with a smile.

"Nope. We were just early.", Burst said as he kissed her. As they went inside, a thought came into Burst's head. 'I wonder which ship the audience likes more? Me, Celestia, and Moon? Me and Celestia? Or me and Moon? Eh, leave that to the author to add in the author's notes section.'

Author's Note:

Well you heard Burst. Feel free to put your favorite ships in the comments, or make your own and say why they work. Have fun!

Comments ( 14 )

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: OMG I absolutely love this!... this may only have 2 chapters but it was funny!

I like the love triangle.

So do I?

Would you get out of here?!?

Was that a Spongebob reference?

I hate you.

And as my favorite i do really love the love triangle with Burst Celestia and Moon :heart: now I'm going have more of a laugh until the next filler story :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: *still laughing

Needs more Cheese Sandwich.

You, my good friend are simply the best! I salute you, that story was freaking hilarious:rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy::heart:

7831024 I like the triangle too Golderise.

But he just said that.

Oh well and let fans enjoy it.

Sans how did you get here.?

I took a shortcut.

Oh boy.

7831034
What did you think of Burst's conversation in the epilogue?

7831849 I like the conversation in the epilogue :pinkiesmile:

7831849 Winner Break is over for me :raritycry: but not to upset because soon I get 3 days off of school so I'm not that upset about it.. but who knows the 3 days off probably might come by fast :pinkiesmile:

7838671
Yeah. It bites that winter break will end soon. But I think I've got something to lift your mood. I submitted the next story! Also, the next major story I have planned will CAUSE the reboot!

7839058 Yay! Looking forward to reading it when it comes and yay looking forward for the major story that will cause the reboot

7839058 me to I'll be waiting my friend

Login or register to comment