• Published 6th Dec 2016
  • 1,290 Views, 4 Comments

Grogar: Equestria's forgotten foe - Buckeye49



You know his name, but a mere fraction his story.

  • ...
5
 4
 1,290

Chapter 5: Game of Shadows (Sneak Peek)

Author's Note:

This chapter sets this world after the events of the MLP Movie.

I am trying again to show more resolve and commit to my writings again.

Equestria and her allies were on the alert, from the Crystal Empire to Yakyakistan, from The Dragon Empire to Seaquestria and all in between answered the call and readied their warriors against the threat that could spread, the Storm king was bad enough, they were not going to let this or anything like it happen again. In Canterlot the leaders of each nation was brought forward, tensions were pretty high and besides that was a shared feeling of sadness and sympathy for the innocent lives lost in the 2 raids.

The leaders met in the dining hall, the one the sisters ate their meals with each other or with guests, according to the seating arrangements the leaders sat like so; Celestia sat on the side of the table so to be next to her sister on her left and the other leaders. Beside Luna sat Lord Ember, beside Celestia sat Queen Novo, on Novo's right side was Prince Rutherford and the recently elected first New-Prime Minister of Griffonstone Apex Ptera a male griffon. On the other end sitting next to Ember was King Thorax, and beside him finally was Princess Cadence.

However the rulers were not alone, with them at the table across from the Heads of State, were those who witnessed the 2 town's raids, namely Breaburn and Cherry Jubilee.

"Thank you for coming you two, I understand that this is a stressful time for you." Celestia said first speaking in a consoling and tender tone.

"Thank you Princess, this is an honor for us; we couldn't stay where we were after this, we need to be heard." Cherry said humbly before her two sovereigns and the leaders abroad.

"Yaks want to hear for themselves what you saw, Yaks sorry for terrible attack on ponies."

"Take your time when you speak sweetheart there's no rush here." Novo encouraged soothingly.

"Thank you, you see the creatures we saw were like nothing we have seen before, they were....Like..." Cherry began.

"Walking armored zombies, skeletons....It was like the dead come to life." Breaburn finished, Cherry nodded in agreement to the description.

"Anything else that stands out?" Ember chimed in.

"What else?...Oh right, they looked like ponies, mostly ponies; and the armor they wore..."

"I can't remember what the armor looked like, I only recall...Skulls, on the shoulders." Cherry spoke shaking a little recalling the horror she endured.

"Pony corpses?....Armor with skulls on the shoulders?..." Luna parroted.

"Yes Princess." Breaburn confirmed.

"This is evil beyond anything we have faced before." Cadence piped in having a sense of dread and fearful concern in her tone, her voice was shaky like she had a chill.

"As if we needed more problems, with Chrysalis out there who knows what she could be up to."

"Chrysalis is not far from our minds Thorax, but until we determine the immediate threat Chrysalis is hardly a danger." Novo said dismissing the secondary concern.

"I suppose you're right." Thorax sighed.

"Hey I'll keep an eye out for her and our new threat."

"Thanks Ember, that eases my worries."

"Now that we have an idea what our enemy looks like what are we to do?" Apex at last addressed, speaking in a proper tone with a slight accent that of Latin.

"For now I advise a high alert but keep your nations calm, we don't want a panic this is what our enemy must want; if we panic we're prone to mistakes." Celestia advised.

The leaders agreed, even Breaburn and Cherry were less nervous about the danger sensing the leaders have the best interests of the planet's nations at heart, a sense of solidarity.

But little did they know this was the calm before the storm.

Comments ( 4 )

When fanfiction becomes just fiction

9559193
He means that Grogar is the main villain of season 9. Speaking of which, why not give Grogar his G1 or G4 voice?

9633779
It was what came to mind when I thought this story up, and TP Megatron sounded like G1 but much more intimidating and grim.

Thanks for clearing the comment up and I am flattered.

Login or register to comment