• Published 23rd Nov 2016
  • 1,850 Views, 401 Comments

Lab Horse - TheMajorTechie



A filly lives in a lab. She's lived in that lab all her life. The lab just happens to be on Earth. She wants to go home.

  • ...
9
 401
 1,850

PreviousChapters Next
Log 4052: Escape

I woke up inside the police car I was escorted into this morning while I was still in the haze of sleep.

Well, this is great. Juuuussst great. I'm crammed into the back of a police car, being taken in for drug screening, and even after I'm clear, I'm sure that they're gonna ship me off to another mental hospital of some sort.

I gotta get out soon.

Looks like we're getting on the freeway. What I don't get is why they didn't have any drug testing equipment on-hand. That would've been reeeeaaaal handy right around now.

Come to think of it, why isn't the officer wearing any sort of uniform? He had one on earlier, before he stopped for some coffee...

Waaaaaaaiiiiit...

Why does his face look different?!

Neural link severed. Likely reason: Blunt force trauma.

Author's Note:

Gadget's in deep trouble. Not with any sort of police, but a kidnapper with a keen eye for looking inside police cars.

"But what about the police?" You may ask. Don't worry, he fell asleep on the toilet after his coffee was spiked by the kidnapper. And yes, the other police will realize that the car's missing soon.

PreviousChapters Next