• Published 23rd Nov 2016
  • 1,843 Views, 401 Comments

Lab Horse - TheMajorTechie



A filly lives in a lab. She's lived in that lab all her life. The lab just happens to be on Earth. She wants to go home.

  • ...
9
 401
 1,843

PreviousChapters Next
Subject Log 4020: A Change of Plans

I woke up far later than usual this morning, due to the fact that for some reason, the lights never turned on. Out of curiosity, I stumbled blindly from my room, blinking out the wisps of sleep while I wandered around. No-one was here. Not Delmar, not the janitors, and probably not the would-be thief. I was alone still, and apparently, either everyone suddenly forgot about the existence of the lab, or something happened.

To make it short, something happened. To be exact, apparently after Delmar had the... "incident" last night, the head management thought that it would be best to move all the staff around to different labs. And judging from the letters that arrived in the mail this morning, the lab I live in is scheduled for not only a renovation due to safety concerns, but it's destined to be the future home for biomedical teams, of whom specialized in animal products.

Like as in, those guys that you see bashed on over the internet for their animal testing procedures.

I'm starting to reconsider breaking out of this place if these guys want to... experiment on me. 'Cause honestly, from what I've seen and known about these guys, they're no gonna be very nice to me.

Around noon, a few new people began coming in. I was guessing that it was the people doing renovations, but after they put on labcoats, I'm assuming that the lab swap is gonna happen early. Hopefully these guys'll know what to do with me.

Of course, they're all eyes right now. Since whatever genius who came up with the lab swap didn't know of my existence or whatever, noone bothered to tell me to get my butt out with the rest, so I'm still stuck here. Only this time, everyone's staring at me. And taking pictures.

...and one of them is calling animal patrol asking what they should do with mystical beings.

Well then, this is definitely a change of plan.

Author's Note:

Sorry if any of you out there are "those guys that do animal testing". I was just going off of some random articles I've read on the internet for what I wrote, so it's kinda just an off-chance guess at what they're gonna be like. And besides, I need a good explanation for why Gadget will eventually run away.

So... yeah, sorry if I offended anyone. :facehoof:

PreviousChapters Next