• Published 23rd Nov 2016
  • 1,843 Views, 401 Comments

Lab Horse - TheMajorTechie



A filly lives in a lab. She's lived in that lab all her life. The lab just happens to be on Earth. She wants to go home.

  • ...
9
 401
 1,843

PreviousChapters Next
Log 4032: I'M NOT A SMURF, EITHER!

Okay, so typing behind the closet door wasn't a good idea. I'm now typing this from under my bed, since it's low enough that even the kids here wouldn't be able to crawl under there.

The bad news is, apparently they think I'm some sort of smurf-horse. Maybe it's my fur color? I've been hearing that my white lab-vest makes me look kinda like Smurfette, so... yeah... and on top of that I've been also called a "Big Blue Cat".

So I guess I'm now the CatSmurfetteHorseThing? I honestly don't know. Hopefully though nothing too crazy or bad will happen anytime soon. Like I said before, I've been enjoying every part of this except for the crazy children.

It's kinda crazy just to think about what these kids go through every day though. A lot of them were brought in from foster care and orphanages, so in a way, they kinda need me to be around. There's not really much here aside from teddy bears and stuff like that to help them, and just to see me walking down the hall gets them all riled up. It's exhausting, but sweet in a grabby, clingy sort of way.

Are you secretly a smurf horse?

... Um, how'd you get to my tablet? And no. I was just... ugh.

I like computers.

What?

Especially this flying tablet. It's cool!

Can you please put down the tablet? It belongs to me, and I don't want anything to happen to it.

Aww. Please?

No. How did you even get in to my tablet anyways? There's no way you could physically get to it.

Oh, that's just me remoting into it from my laptop.

Why are you here, kid? You seem sane enough that you could go live a normal life. And judging from the fact that you literally just remotely bypassed all of my tablet's security features, I'm pretty sure that you belong in some sort of technical college, not just this facility.

And also, how do you know that I'm using my tablet under my bed?

I also have a view through the integrated camera. I can tell that it's about an inch off the floor.

Please, just get off my tablet.

No.

Why are you here?

I'm too smart for my own good. Like, I often go into a vegetative state in which my entire body is paralyzed. During that time all I can do is think, so naturally I've gotten quite smart over the years.

Oh. Sorry for asking.

No probs. I'll leave you alone now.

O:UIHoieho;ihjo;iub0*Y02

Aaaaand some kid apparently managed to drag theoihoIH:obh98 08y3 hoiqho 3o0y8 108yoihcbsOIUHnGUOG

Dangit.

IKUKguliygfilyfi*F8976TGFbK4JHBI8Y9BO BYHOH O8QO; HO24QT 0[Y8gHO; 8BY90Y8O 8YH 98 Y0*y g0Y1H OU8Y 0LNB/r/ ljkhIGUHGoi;ug

REMOTE SHUTDOWN INITIALIZED


Okay then. I guess I'll just get the rest of this in later. For now I'm just writing on paper. But geez, between whoever it was who got into my tablet and the kid that keeps mashing the screen every chance they get, I'm not sure how I'll be able to keep my own privacy. Geez.

Oh yeah, and just a few minutes ago some more kids came by and complimented me on my supposed "smurfiness".

Yup. I'm gonna dye my hair later.

PreviousChapters Next