• Published 23rd Nov 2016
  • 1,845 Views, 401 Comments

Lab Horse - TheMajorTechie



A filly lives in a lab. She's lived in that lab all her life. The lab just happens to be on Earth. She wants to go home.

  • ...
9
 401
 1,845

PreviousChapters Next
Log 4042: Still not there...

Well then. That city was apparently just another rest stop. Again. We continued driving after stopping for gas and breakfast, along the way joking that it was the breakfast that gave us gas.

And so, we continued driving.

I'm pretty sure now that Delmar works at MIT or something now, based on the drive length. It's been nearly two days now, and we're still driving.

I'm also pretty sure that he's taking the scenic route just because that means that he gets a longer break from work.

Meh.

I'm also getting pretty used to my "human form" as a preteen girl. I can now walk comfortably, not to mention the fact that I've just decided to stop questioning my own abilities.


Great. Another rest stop. Time to "morph" again.

I don't really like the sound of how I said that. Both reading and saying it aloud. It just sounds weird. I know that I'm not physically changing to a human form, but "morph" isn't really a term that I like all that much.

Hey Gadget. Haven't talked for a few days, and you've been offline for a while, too. What gives?

Hi Ranell. I've been traveling with Hagen again, so the network's been unavailable a lot of times.

That explains a bit. I was reading some of your logs again as well when you came back online at the last stop.

Find anything that interested you?

Yes. Specifically, your human "illusion" self that you used to fake out the public into thinking you were Hagen's daughter.

Yeah... it took a bit of practice, and after a few surprises I've actually become comfortable with holding the form for multiple hours.

Alright. Just don't hurt yourself.

Yup.

After talking some more, I entirely forgot about the fact that I was currently halfway through a Subway sandwich while Hagen was getting something at Walmart. What made the situation even more awkward was the fact that people could see my tablet casually floating above the table typing on itself while I chewed.

And I know for a fact that there's gonna be a youtube video or two popping up soon about the "Magical Subway Girl".


We're back on the road again. The rest of the day was meh.

Author's Note:

Nicknames so far:

Lab Horse
Smurf Horse
Pink Smurf Horse
NEW> Magical Subway Girl

And here's a nickname I wanna use but have no idea how to use it:
MIGHTY MORPHING SMURF-HORSE-GIRL! :pinkiecrazy:


Anyone wanna make a mockup Magical Subway Girl video?! :rainbowwild:

PreviousChapters Next