• Published 23rd Nov 2016
  • 1,842 Views, 401 Comments

Lab Horse - TheMajorTechie



A filly lives in a lab. She's lived in that lab all her life. The lab just happens to be on Earth. She wants to go home.

  • ...
9
 401
 1,842

PreviousChapters Next
Log 4092: I'm here to get kidnapped and blow some minds... and I've already been kidnapped. ~~(Part 1)~~

Author's Note:

Gadget's gone off the deep end.

WARNING: FOR THIS CHAPTER ONLY, I'M ADDING THE DARK TAG DUE TO SOME MILD DISCUSSION OF CERTAIN TOPICS, INCLUDING THE DESCRIPTION OF A FAILED GROPING OF GADGET BY A SICK, SICK MAN.

Also, this chapter's gonna be split in two parts.

W00T! Ran into someone using my human disguise and got them to kidnap me! Though, to be fair, I did copy the looks of those ladies in this magazine that I found a while back in a closet... but, stingy clothing aside, YAY!

Gadget, I can tell that you've utterly lost it. And how have you not gotten your tablet taken from you yet?

Easy, I hid it.

... Need I ask how?

Simple. Disguised it as part of my miniskirt.

Uh huh. Okay. Tell me when you need someone to pick you up. I can get a taxi to you or something.

Anyways, so this guy is currently holding me for ransom, and just like what I hoped, he said that he's gonna do 'nasty things' to me if the ransom isn't paid.

Ooh! I'm hoping that he's planning on trying to tear off my miniskirt! Boy, is he gonna be in for a heck of a surprise when I throw him at the wall!

GADGET. SANITY. REMEMBER.

no!

Aaaand here he comes... looks like he was just denied the ransom, and from the looks on his face, his location's already been triangulated.

I'm guessing that he's wanting to do whatever it is that he wants to do to me ASAP. Fun!

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Aaaand he's just getting a drink. Aww.

But hey, I'm tied up in this chair still. I'm Houdini!

He's coming back!

GADGET, CAN YOU PLEASE STOP DETAILING YOUR POTENTIAL RAPE?!

No, Ranell. We're gonna use this as evidence to haul this guy's butt off the streets.

Huh?

Gadget seems to be able to work her way through just fine, but once she starts detailing what he's doing to her, we'll know.

Guys? Can you stop talking so closely to the voice chat?

Hmmf. Fine.

He's set the drink down...

Ooh, he's running a hand towards my miniskirt... lifting it up now... reaching for my 'underwear'...

Aaaand... BAM! PONY TIME!

Hey voice log, enable!

"GAH!"

Heh, didn't expect that now, did you?

"WHAT THE FUU--"

"Tut, tut! No swears!" I shouted as I undid my ropes, lifting the man at the same time.

"And besides," I continued, "What did you really expect when you found a pre-teen wearing bikini at your front door? An easy target? PFFT. Ha!"

Okay, you know what? When that filly gets back here, give her the best therapist you can find. She needs help pronto.

"D-DEMON!" The man screamed, "WHAT ARE YOU?!"

I grinned wider than I'd ever grinned before. Or at least, it felt like that. Now, on to the theatrical stuff.

"Oh, little ol' me?" I began, slowly shifting into my next disguise-- a phoenix. "I am the one who avenges. The one who rises from the ashes of what once was..."

'Smoke' began to rise all around me. In reality, it was just me levitating a massive amount of dust in a single direction.

"I seek out only those who harm, those who hate. Those who take, with their grubby, greedy little hands."

"St-stay back!" The man stammered, backing into the corner, "I'm sorry! Please! I-- I repent! FORGIVE ME, O ETERNAL GODDESS!"

Heh. I've broken him already? This is gonna be more fun than I thought.


Due to time concerns, I'll split this chapter in half, since I can tell that y'all like this fic. Hopefully, I'll be able to get the second part completed sometime soon.

PreviousChapters Next