• Published 23rd Nov 2016
  • 1,843 Views, 401 Comments

Lab Horse - TheMajorTechie



A filly lives in a lab. She's lived in that lab all her life. The lab just happens to be on Earth. She wants to go home.

  • ...
9
 401
 1,843

PreviousChapters Next
Log 4090: Who cares that I'm a magical tiny horse?

Author's Note:

Gadget's slowly but surely losing her mind with all this crap going on around her. She'd do far better off once the portal's complete... maybe. :trollestia:

After a while of hiding from the public and vowing to never step outside again, I've made up my mind.

Who freakin' cares that I'm a pony? Sure, I might have the capability to destroy humanity as we know it by diverting missiles with my telekinesis, but does that really matter?

I say that today I'm gonna go outside, struttin' in my full pony glamor, and not give a single care of it.

Uh, Gadget?

What?

What if you get kidnapped agai--

You know well now that I've proven my capability to break bones with my thoughts.

Um... okay...

Speaking of kidnapping, why don't I try to get kidnapped??? That sounds like great fun, compared to slaving away at datasheets and commanding my tiny army of labcoats!

I'ma go outside right now, and the first thing I'm gonna do is find the most rapist-looking guy in town!

Gadget...

WhAT???

Stop it. Get some help.

nOPe!


"Hello, guy with a creepy lookin' face standing in the dark alley with a cigarette!" I chirped happily as I trotted into said dark alley, "I'm Gadget!"

The man threw down his cigarette, raising a brow. "Eh?" He began, eyeing me curiously, "You ain't that horse-thing that's been stirring all this ruckus 'round here, are ya?"

I shrugged. "Depends on your definition of a ruckus. All I know is that I wanna be kidnapped for no reason other than to get away from the craziness!"

GADGET. REMEMBER. MAKE GOOD DECISIONS.

Shaddup. I'm telling you, this is gonna be fun!

Can't you just make it look like Hagen is holding you for ransom or something? Or maybe Delmar?

Nope! 'Cause they're my friends, and I say that it's better to find a random bum on the street than to risk harming them!

Gadget... just... why?

"Whatcha doin' there, lassy?" the man asked as I gazed off into the open during my conversation with Ranell, "You drunk or somethin'? Never heard of a drunk horse before, I gotta tell ya that."

Meh. This guy seems to know me too well to be willing to snatch me up. Next!

"Bye, Gadget!" the man yelled from behind me as I took off for the streets. Apparently he's not a bum. Just some random guy on a smoke break with a mildly creepy face. He should maybe shave sometime. Idunno. It's up to him.

Anyways, I'ma head back to the lab. I've got my entertainment for today, even if it was rather short.

PreviousChapters Next