• Published 9th Nov 2016
  • 409 Views, 4 Comments

Return of the Light - goldenrise365



Gold has just sacrificed himself to save the world, but he's not gone for good. He will have to team up with the best duelist from history to get back to his friends. He will have to duel his way out, but can he escape before his soul is sealed away.

  • ...
7
 4
 409

Party of Three

Canterlot High was filled with music, and people having fun. Sunset and Pinkie excused themselves to go outside. After a quick talk the two were about to head inside, when Gold's portal opened he came through and saw the two. All of three of them smiled and gave eachother a hug. With the three reunited they headed inside to join the rest of the party. But before they could get, Gold stopped the two. "Hey, girls. Would you two like to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

Both girls smiled and kissed Gold. "We would love to."

---------------

The next day
Gold had decided to borrow one of his dad's suit for his date. "Glad dad has so many red suits."

Astral materialized next to him. "I never got why you humans get dressed up for these 'dates'. It appeared to be just a meeting between friends."

"Well we want to look our best. It shows good manners." Gold brought a comb through his head.

Crimson appeared next. "He's right Astral. We have to look spiffy in front of our ladies." He put on a bow tie.

"So you finally asked out Flare?" Gold asked with a smirk.

"And Tiaramisu. I would feel bad to leave her out of it."

The doorbell rang. "That's the girls." He turned to the two. "How do I look?"

"You appear to be adequate for the circumstance," said Astral.

Gold gave him a deadpanned look. "Your good dude," said Crimson.

"Thanks. Wish me luck."

"I see no need for that," said Astral with a smile. The two disappeared.

Gold opened the front door, and saw Sunset and Pinkie in dresses. "Ready ladies?"

"We sure are," said Pinkie. She looped her arm around Gold's left, and Sunset did the same on his right.

"So where are we headed?"

"We are going to a movie premier."

"You mean the one about the monster realm?" asked Pinkie.

"That one exactly. My dad was one of the writers, so we can get in."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Pinkie almost dragged Sunset and Gold to the movie theater.

Their three monsters materialized. "Shall we follow ladies," said Crimson.

"Let's." The three monsters followed their partners.

---------------

After movie

Gold, Sunset, Pinkie, and their monsters were at Sugarcube Corner discussing the movie. "I never knew Crimson was the leader of a Dragon defense squad," said Sunset.

"Yeah it's true." Crimson flexed his wings. "Who do you think gave Armored Dragon his name."

"Don't tell the story," said Gold. "I've heard it about twenty times."

"I'll tell you girls about it back in our realm," whispered Crimson to Solar and Tiar.

"It is getting late, we should be heading out." Gold stood up. "I hope you two had fun."

"We sure did Goldie." Pinkie gave him a kiss. "Night."

"Goodnight, Gold." Sunset kissed Gold as well.

"Night Pinkie and Sunny." Gold and Crimson left. "So, did you enjoy time with the girls?"

"But of coarse. And now both couples are official."

"Yeah, but that will wait till tomorrow." Gold hopped onto Crimson. "Let's head home." Crimson took off.

But little did the two know, a figure was watching them. "We need your help Master Gold. Your spirit will help free the others." The figure disappeared with only the number 104 on the ground remaining.

Author's Note:

Now the true battle will begin.

Comments ( 2 )

This is off to a great start! Keep it up!

I love this can't wait for season 2 to come out

Login or register to comment