• Published 15th Nov 2016
  • 716 Views, 44 Comments

Ponymon Girls: Shades of Harmony - Lucky Ness



Fluttershy must defeat the Legendary Birds and Mewtwo with her new Pokemon friends.

  • ...
4
 44
 716

Pokemon Contest Spectacular! (Bonus Scene 3)

Author's Note:

Another Bonus Scene for your enjoyment! Fluttershy has taken on one of the strongest Pokemon of all time and defeated the strongest Trainer in the multiverse. Now she has to deal with one of her worst fears. Being the center of attention.

"Rarity, I really don't want to do this." A voice says from behind the changing room door.

"You've got nothing to worry about, darling. When I found out you had a Pikachu, I knew I just had to try out some new designs."

The door opens slightly and Fluttershy emerges with Pikachu. The two were wearing matching pink and white two piece costumes that a pop star would have worn. A bracelet containing Fluttershy's Key Stone in a heart-shaped charm adorned her left arm.

"Rarity, it's not modeling the costumes that worries me." Fluttershy says as she strides over to Rarity. "What worries me is that you're wanting me to wear this in the Pokemon Super Contest Spectacular here in the Slateport Pokemon Contest Hall!"

"So?" Rarity asks innocently.

"I really don't want to participate in the Pokemon Contest."

"Fluttershy, Rainbow told me that you took on the strongest Pokemon Trainer of all time and captured a Pokemon that once wanted to eradicate all mankind. You're seriously telling me that a little Contest frightens you?" Rarity asks skeptically as a woman dressed in a similar two piece blue and white outfit enters the dressing room with an Altaria following behind her.

"Oh don't mind me," The woman says as Rarity and Fluttershy turn to look at her. "I'm just waiting here for one of my proteges. His contest should be ending soon." She says as she walks over towards one side of the room. A couple of teenagers, a boy and a girl, enter the room a moment later hand in hand. The boy was dressed in a red jacket and shoes with black pants and a black shirt with yellow accents on it, while the girl was wearing a red tank top over a black tank top with a pair of white shorts over her black biker shorts. A red headband with a bow on it adorned her hair and a yellow and green fanny pack was around her waist. A pair of yellow shoes were on her feet.

"Hey, Lisia. You wanted to see me?" The boy asks as he and the girl walk over to Lisia.

"Yeah, I wanted to congratulate you on your victory, Brendan." Lisia says as she walks extravagantly over to Brendan before she notices the girl next to him. "And I wanted to wish you luck in the next Contest, May." She says as Rarity and Fluttershy look at one another, concern on their faces.

"Does this mean I'll have to face her?" Fluttershy whispers to Rarity as they leave the dressing room and head for the registration desk.

"Without a doubt, darling." Rarity says as Fluttershy sighs.

-One Cuteness Contest Later-

Fluttershy emerges from the stage doors with a sad look on her face. Even though she and her Pikachu had given it their all, the duo had lost to May and her Audino. The two had been neck and neck until May's Audino Mega Evolved. Feeling dejected, Fluttershy wanted to get out of the Contest Hall as fast as possible. However, upon reaching the other side of the registration desk, the receptionist stopped her before she could flee the establishment.

"Oh, Miss Fluttershy? Someone seems to be waiting for you in the dressing room."

'Great, now I have to face Rarity,' Fluttershy thought as she starts to walk towards the dressing room.

"You wanted to see me, Rarity?" Fluttershy asks as she enters the room, only to see that Rarity is not in the room. Waiting in the center of the room is Lisia and Brendan.

"Where's Rarity? I had been told that she wanted to see me." Fluttershy says to the duo as May enters the room in an outfit nearly identical to Fluttershy's. Lisia turns to May, and starts whispering to her. A smile slowly spreads upon May's face before she turns to Fluttershy.

"I wanted to congratulate, Fluttershy." May says as she offers the hand of fellowship.

Fluttershy looks at May confused as she shakes her hand. "But I lost."

"Yeah, but you gave me a run for my money." May says as Lisia steps forward. "Like Lisia, I can see that you have potential as a contest coordinator, which is why we want to take you on as our apprentice." May says as Fluttershy starts to hear Rarity's voice coming from the doorway.

"Can I talk to Rarity about it?" Fluttershy asks as Rarity enters the room.

"Talk to me about what?" Rarity asks.

"They want to take me on as their apprentice." Fluttershy says. Rarity pulls Fluttershy aside and confer with one another quietly. Eventually, Fluttershy turns back to May.

"I'm in," Fluttershy says, shaking hands with Lisia, sealing the arrangement.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment