• Published 15th Nov 2016
  • 716 Views, 44 Comments

Ponymon Girls: Shades of Harmony - Lucky Ness



Fluttershy must defeat the Legendary Birds and Mewtwo with her new Pokemon friends.

  • ...
4
 44
 716

Ruler of Nightmares (Bonus Scene 2)

Author's Note:

I seriously didn't consider making a second bonus scene, but I recently had theinteresting idea of having Fluttershy terrorized by the Pokemon of Nightmares.

Fluttershy slowly opens her eyes. She notices that she appears to be on a large island wearing her usual clothing with her backpack on her back. She finds this odd. The last thing she could remember doing was getting in bed. And now suddenly she appears to be stuck on a large island with a giant demonic version of Angel Bunny.

'Wait, that wasn't there before.' Fluttershy thinks as the bunny slowly starts to walk towards her with a demented smile on its face. Fluttershy turns and runs for the trees at the edge of the clearing as the bunny laughs. She makes it into the treeline just as she hears the rabbit start crashing through the trees, snapping them like they're twigs. Upon hearing that, Fluttershy picks up the pace running like she's never run before. Along the way, she sees a dark black creature in a clearing off to her left. Upon hearing the giant rabbit crashing through the trees diagonally to the right behind her, she decides to take her chances with the dark creature to her right. She sharply turns and runs at top speed, entering the clearing as she hears the rabbit close behind her. She runs to the center of the clearing and turns around expecting to see the rabbit coming for her. However, as she looks back, she notices that the bunny has disappeared.

'What? Where'd it go' Fluttershy thinks as gasps for breath. She soon hears a noise from behind her. She turns around expecting to see the rabbit, only to see the pitch black creature from before. Flutershy glares as it appears to be laughing at her. It slowly stops and stares at her as Fluttershy reaches into her backpack and pulls out a Pokeball. She was about to throw it when the dark creature shrieks, suddenly making it appear like it engulfed the entire island into the darkest of nights. The creature laughs at the shocked look on Fluttershy's face before Fluttershy calms down and attempts to throw the ball, only to feel something fall onto shoulder. Fluttershy screams out as it slowly slips off and falls to the ground in front of her. She looks down, her heart going a mile a minute, as notices that it looks like a glowing green feather shaped like a crescent moon. She reaches down and picks it up.

'A Lunar Wing?' Fluttershy thinks, recognizing the general design of the item. 'But that must mean that,' She thinks as she looks left, then right, then slowly looks up, where she sees the Legendary Cresselia, who illuminates the area surrounding her, comforting Fluttershy.

'Wait, is this a dream?' Fluttershy thinks as it dawns on her. 'Then that must mean . . . ' Fluttershy thinks as she tightens her grip on the Pokeball in her hand before she lobs the ball, unleashing her Charizard. Immediately, Charizard glares at the dark pokemon as Fluttershy reaches for her bracelet, only to realize that it's not on her arm.

'Where'd he Mega Bracelet go?' She thinks as she hears the creature snicker. Charizard looks back at its master, concerned for her, before it attacks Darkrai with Heat Wave, heating up the entire area and setting the trees on fire. Darkrai appears to laugh before Charizard gets sucked into a dark void at its feet. CHarizard soon reappears, fast asleep, as it appears to be cringing in pain. Darkrai laughs as a cloud emerges from Charizard, which shows its dreams, and slowly floats over to Darkrai, who eats it. Fluttershy looks on as Charizard suffers before she returns it and sends out Jigglypuff who uses Dazzling Gleam, which causes a powerful flash to illuminate the area and causes Darkrai to cringe in severe pain. Darkrai attempts to drag Jigglypuff into a Dark Void, but Jigglypuff leaps and floats to the side of the void before Jigglypuff sings, lulling Darkrai to sleep. Fluttershy reaches into her bag and pulls out an Ultra Ball which lobs at Darkrai. The ball makes a whooshing sound as it flies through the air before it hits Darkrai, dragging the Pokemon into the ball. The ball shakes in midair after it closes. It hits the ground and shakes once before a star emerges, signifying that Darkrai had been caught. Flutershy walks forward and picks up the ball as a voice appears in her mind.

"Thank you for taking care of Darkrai." Fluttershy realizes that it was Cresselia who was speaking to her. "Darkrai's been terrorizing people's dreas for the last few days. Thanks to you, people can sleep peacefully from now on." Cresselia says to Fluttershy's mind as the environment surrounding her starts to fade until only Fluttershy and Cresselia are left floating in a white void. "It's time for you to wake up, but I think we'll meet again soon." Cresselia says as it fades from Fluttershy's sight and and her eyes start to feel heavy. She closes her eyes and opens them waking up in her bed with an Ultra Ball and a Pokeball on top of her bedsheets.

'Was it a dream?' Fluttershy thinks as she hears a voice in her head.

"It was a dream. But what happened in the dream really did happen." Cresselia voice tells Fluttershy, explaining what was in the Ultra Ball. "I wanted to thank you personally for helping, so I decided to join your team." The voice says explaining the Pokeball on the bed. "Feel free to use me in battle. I will help you to the fullest of my ability." Cresselia finishes as the Lunar Wing Fluttershy's dream slowly floats down onto Cresselia's Pokeball.