• Published 30th Oct 2016
  • 403 Views, 3 Comments

Secrets Off Stage - Maze Tail



Twilight has a family and husband but what are the secrets behind this?

  • ...
 3
 403

15 Years Later After That Event

Author's Note:

Baby Moonlight's picture
I hope u like it and I don't have an editor so sorry for some errors.

The sun shone brightly, the birds were chirping, the sky was clear, the flowers were in bloom. All seemed perfect. Twilight was up in her castle looking down upon Ponyville as ponies walked going about their regular daily routine. Rarity was off doing some business in Manhattan. Applejack and Pinkie were having an apple pie family reunion at the pies. Rainbow doing some training with the other wonder bolts. Fluttershy was spending the day with Discord. And finally Starlight and Spike are going to the changeling kingdom with Sunburst, leaving Twilight alone in her ginormous castle. All was quite. Until I knock at the door.

Carefully pecking though the door’s eye piece, Twilight spotted two figures standing at the door step. The first figure was a tall, dark, blue stallion. He had a black mane and tail with a strip in the middle coloured blue/purple. The dark blue stallion had the wing size of a Pegasus but were of a bat shaped. Two fangs were sticking out from his long hoody. The second figure was a small unicorn with the same type of wings as the blue stallion. She was a light shade of purple with multi coloured mane/tail with dark pink, dark blue, black, white and purple. Also she too had two fangs.

Quickly, Twilight opened the door, dragging the two figures inside, quietly closing the door behind her. As she let go of the two figure, they took off there black clocks revealing themselves. The two figures placed their clocks on the rack next to the door. Suddenly, the smaller figure jumped on twilight giving her a big hug.

“Mummy I’ve missed you soooooo much, why couldn’t I see you sooner?” Gently placing down her daughter, Twilight calmly explained.

“I’m sorry Moonlight Star but you know we must hide our family, you understand. If anyone found out_” Taking another breath, looking at her daughter. “Star_ me and your dad’s union wouldn’t be accepted. We tried before but-“Taking a breath and cringing at the thought of Twilight’s first attempt to inform her parents about the marriage. ”it didn’t turn out as we planned.” Twilight turned to Blade. “Blade you going say anything.” Blade walked beside twilight placing a hoof on her shoulder. Both the parents remembered confronting their family, trying to shake off the memory.

“Your mother is right, we must keep this a secret or yours and our own protection.” Blade said sharply. Twilight and Blade hugged their daughter tightly in a tight embrace.

“Hey, doesn’t Spike know about this?” Looking around the room, Star saw no Spike. “Hey, where is Spike by the way?”

“Spike is on a trip with Starlight and Sunburst to visit Thorax. I can’t wait to hear how the changeling kingdom is holding up, after everything that has happened. And Moonlight” Twilight sighed. ”Spike doesn’t know, I never told him or anyone in fact.”

“Why haven’t you told him yet?” Stomping her hoof. “Why he is going to find out anyway so why not tell him now? Why do you both keep me a secret?” Moonlight shouted. “Don’t you care about me?”

Blade interrupted “Stop it young lady and go to your room now!”

“But_”

“NOW!”

“FINE! I’LL GO BUT IT DOESN’T CHANGE THE FACTS THAT YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT ME!” Stomping her with rage she headed to her room. The two parents stood in silence for a few minutes, remembering the time they told their parents. As the door shut, the 2 parents looked at each other before Twilight jumping on Blade with a huge hug.

“I missed you so much” Twilight whispered in his ear.

“I missed you too” Blade replied wrapping his hoofs round her and gave her a kiss on the check. “But hey we get 2 full weeks to not worry about others and just think about us as a family. Don’t worry about Moonlight she will come around but she made a good point”

Twilight lift her hoofs off Blade and smiled. “What’s that?”

“Well is that we should tell Spike and why can’t we tell others most of the bat kingdom respects you enough? Also you are now royalty so the nosy nobles have nothing. Plus the war was 1000s of years ago so maybe it’s good to unity the 2 kingdoms with are marriage that we already have” Twilight walked a few steps away and turned her, head facing Blade.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?” Twilight shouted.

“No!” Blade whimpered.

“Tell me what part of you think that’s a good idea?” Twilight glared at Blade making Blade frighten remembering not to get on her bad side.

“Ummm…”

“NO OF CORSE WE CAN’T DO YHOU RELISE THE SCANDLE IT WOULD IF WE CAME OUT WITH THE TRUTH OR THOSE HORRIABLE NOBELS THAT COULD USE THIS AGAINST US! HUH, TELL ME WHAT MADE YOU THINK OF EVEN SUGGESTING IT!” Twilight continue to glare directly at Blade.

Careful Blade spook not taking his eyes off his wife. “Now Twilight what would happen if other ponies heard the shouting. Let’s get some tea and I will explain what I planned.”

The couple went to the dinner room. Twilight and Blade got some tea and sat down. Blade spoke softly. “Now honey are you calm?” She nodded. “Now that you are calm and wouldn’t try and rip my head off-“Twilight smirked at Blade. “Now here is my basic of a plan” Handing Twilight a list.

1. Request an alliance with Princess Celestia and Princess Luna permeably.
2. Ask for arrange marriage with Twilight to confirm it.
3. Twilight and I live in the bat kingdom and visit Twilight’s friends weekly.
4. Spike comes to live with us.
5. Starlight continues being Twilight’s student.
6. We live happily ever after!

After looking at it she put the paper down on the table. “Bahahahahahahahahahahaha you think things will go that way there are too many variable missing bahahahahaha.” Blade put on a grumpy expression.

“Not funny”

“Oh I needed that” Twilight stopped laughed and smiled. “I still wonder how you are a king.”

“And you a queen” The couple laughed and slowly the laugher die down. Looking outside. “Oh look how late it is” Blade said sarcastically

“Yeah you’re right and I’m tired” Twilight smirked.

“I guess we got to get to bed now”

“Oh no I don’t have a spare bed so I guess you could use my.”

“You are not shuttle in the slightest.”

"We have a 8 year old daughter and we are still in are 20s so..... Ok I got no excuse lets go to sleep" The couple went off to their bedchamber and fell asleep hoping for a better tomorrow.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment