• Published 12th Oct 2016
  • 902 Views, 2 Comments

Voodon't - Short Stories 2



Finally able to get revenge on at least one of the six, Chrysalis buys herself a voodoo doll

  • ...
1
 2
 902

Exactly the [Pin]point!

Chrysalis stared at the pink, soft doll in her hand; it's cyan eyes staring back at her. In her other hand was a box of purple pins, waiting to spear the doll's fabric. She set the doll down forcefully, hoping to bring pain to Pinkie before she stabbed the pins in. An evil smile grew across her face and her wings buzzed with joy as she pulled out of of the pins out of it's box and thrust it into the Pinkie doll's side.

"This better be worth all 20 bucks." She scowled.


Sunset, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack stared at the black and teal doll in Pinkie's hands, unsure of what to say; for as soon as Sunset invited her in (they were all going to the movies in a short while), she threw the doll in their faces. "Isn't it great?" Pinkie beamed, "Isawitatthestoreandwaslike "oh, it's just another Chrissy doll." ButthenIsawChrysalispickupaPinkiedoll-amedoll!-andsoIthought "Well, if she's willing to buy a me doll in public, then I guess I could buy a her doll in public, too." The energetic girl was practically bouncing three feet in the air as she spoke. "AndsoIboughtitandwassoexcitedIrushedovertohereand--"

"Pinkie!" Rainbow yelled.

Pinkie giggled. "Oops. Sorry." She started to giggle some more; which quickly changed to her falling on the floor, laughing hysterically. Her friends looked down at her in a mix of shock and concern.

"Uhh...Pinkie? Are you okay?" Applejack asked for the group, "cause your kinda startin' ta scare us..."

Her face changed into one of confusion (the best confused face she could pull while still laughing) and she put her hand over her side, feeling for something. A couple moments of her eccentric laughter filled the air until she finally pulled out something and stopped howling in merriment.

In her palm lay a purple pin.

"Huh." She muttered, "I wonder where that came from..."

Sunset took a cautious step forward, taking the pin of of the party girl's hand with her magic. "Are you okay?" She asked slowly, as if Pinkie couldn't understand English.

"Yeah, of course I am," Pinkie beamed, "why do you ask?"

"You just had a giggle fit on the floor." Rainbow pointed out. "Most don't stand up right after that, pull a pin out of their side, then just be okay." She paused for a moment, thinking over what she had just said. "Then again...I guess you're not like most people."

Pinkie beamed anew. "You can say that again," she said, picking up her Chrysalis doll that she had dropped in her sudden, random fit. "Anyway, we should probably get going if we wanna make it on time for the movie."

The other three nodded and they all started to head out the door. "Uhh.. Pinkie?" Rainbow asked once they were all outside. She was pointing at moppet that was still in her hand, it's dark teal hair floating downwards into its face. "You're not going to bring... that, are you?"

Pinkie cocked her head ever so slightly to the side. "Of course I am, silly. We wouldn't want Chrissy to be left home alone, right?"

Rainbow and Sunset shared a quick look. "Riiiiiight..." Rainbow finally said, "that would be... pretty dumb..."

Looking quite pleased, Pinkie turned and started bouncing down the driveway. "Don't worry," Sunset whispered to Rainbow, "I'll have her put it in my purse before we go in."


Seconds after Chrysalis stuck the pin in the Pinkie doll's side, she felt herself get lifted in the air then slammed to the ground face first. Her nose hurt incredibly, as it was possibly broken, and somewhere in the distance, though she couldn't tell where, she heard oddly familiar laughter.

Pinkie Pie's.

A changeling guard rushed in to see what had happened, shocked to find his beloved queen on the floor. "My.. my queen?" He asked timorously, "is everything all right in here..?"

"No, it's not all right!" She snapped above the incredibly annoying laughter, "help me up, you imbecilic little drone!"

"Oh." He hesitated scared to come any closer, fearful of her angry state.

Now, Gerald." She commanded.

"Oh. Oh!" He rushed over to her side and attempted to pick her up. In the distance, the laughter thankfully faded, though she'd have to give orders to scout the castle for the annoying little brat soon. "..Jim." The guard said.

"What?!"

"M-m-my name is Jim..." Jim repeated meekly, finally able to get her to her feet.

Chrysalis scowled, but didn't say anything on that matter. "I have an order for you, Jim." She said instead, "gather up some changelings and search the castle for Pinkie Pie."

He squinted in confusion. "P-Pinkie.. Pie..?"

"Yes," Chrysalis sighed, "I heard her laughter coming...from somewhere..."

Jim slowly backed away from his ruler, knowing better than to question her orders. "O-of course, my mistress," he verbalized. Bowing, he walked out the door. She heard his wings flap frantically as he made his way down the hall.

"Peace and quiet," she sighed happily, "just the type of thing I need for--" a huge lock of her hair spilled over her face and she started to experience slight vertigo; she lowered herself in a chair to keep from falling. "What in Equestria is going on here?" She mumbled, brushing the hair out of her face. Suddenly, it felt as if the earth was jumping and, in fear of an Earthquake, she tried to hover but it made her dizziness worse. She settled for going under her desk, not before grabbing the model to take with her.

"What else can I do to you...?" She wondered aloud. A couple moments passed by before an idea struck her. Grabbing the doll's thin legs, she started to make it walk across the carpet...


"Pinkie Pie..?" Sunset asked as soon as Pinkie started walking, oddly mechanically, in the other direction. "What are you doing?"

"I-I don't know!" Pinkie cried. She seemed pretty frazzled at this idea, as she started to slowly hyperventilate. Thoughts of cupcake stores and bakery's floated through her mind, but she didn't voice her thoughts. "Hey! It's not like this has ever happened to you!" Pinkie called to the sky.

Oh, wait.

Pinkie called to the 'narrator'.

And, for your information, it kind of has.

"Really?"

....Uh...no.

Pinkie grinned, victorious. "I knew it!"

"Who are you talking too?!" Rainbow called. The friends started to run after her as she picked up speed, getting dangerously close to a lamp post.

"The narrator!" Pinkie called back, looking over her shoulder. She looked forwards again and saw she was three feet away from the lamp post. two feet. One foot. Six inches...but the impact never came. Pinkie opened her eyes to find her forehead barely touching the cool metal of the lamp post, but that was the most contact she ever made. Her legs tried to push forward again, but some barrier stopped her from doing so.

"That's so weird." Rainbow remarked.

Pinkie looked at the figurine in her hand. "Yeah," she said, "weird."


Chrysalis glared at her desk wall and at the mini Pinkie Pie that was smushed against it. She looked down at the doll's small legs and pushed in on the knees.


"Ow. Okay, that hurts. Owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow~!" Pinkie cried. She brought the mini Chrysalis up and started squeezing it to relive the pain.


Chrysalis stopped apply pressure, letting go of the doll all together, as she struggled to catch a breath. It felt as though a garbage compacter was crushing her from all sides.


Pinkie stopped squeezing as the pain subsided. "Okay," she sighed, "let's go to the movies before anything else happens."

"Yeah..." Applejack hesitated. "You sure yer all right, Pinkie? Ah mean, nothing but trouble has been happening to you ever since you showed up at Sunset's house." Pinkie thought about that, knowing Applejack was right. "Do ya wanna go back to Sunset's and go to the movies another time?"

Awkward silence floated through the air, Pinkie gently squeezing the doll as her mind whirred. "No.." She said at last, "no, I think I'll be fine."

"You sure?" Rainbow asked. "It won't be any trouble at all. We can just chillax and watch a movie on Netflix instead or something."

The eccentric girl fiddled with the mannequin's hair, still thinking over this. "No, no." She said, "it's fine. Really."

"We're only asking because we're concerned." Sunset explained, though it wasn't exactly necessary. "we don't want..whatever has taken over you.. to hurt you, or try to hurt you again. Silence from the girl. "Let's just try and go back," Sunset continued, putting a friendly hand on Pinkie's shoulder. "So you won't get hit by a car or whatever."

Pinkie took a step in the direction of Sunset. "Yeah," she sighed, starting to perk up again. "Yeah, that'd be great!" She turned around and started to walk back to Sunset's with the other three. Along the way, random, sharp pains would happen in her elbows, knees, arms, or legs, but she'd just squish her doll and it would stop all together.

"How strong is your garbage disposal?" Pinkie asked Sunset once they were halfway up her driveway.

"What do you mean?" Sunset asked. Applejack and Rainbow stopped their conversation, curious to know what she meant, too.

Pinkie glanced at her doll again. "Can your garbage disposal tear cloth?"

Sunset narrowed her eyes. "Possibly?" She moved a piece of stray hair away with her magic, using her hand to turn the key in the front door. "Why?"

Pinkie smiled. "No reason." She then raced inside and, a moment later, the garbage disposal could be heard from the entry way. Bracing themselves for the worst, Rainbow flew ahead, Applejack and Sunset close behind.

"Pinkie!" Rainbow cried in alarm, causing Sunset and Applejack to come closer to the scene. "What do you think you're doing?!"

Pinkie bit her lip, showing slight embarrassment for a split second. "That doll was creepy," she said nonchalantly, returning to her normal self. "It made me feel weird." She turned to Sunset, who was looking down at the broken disposal which was spewing stuffing straight up; some getting in Sunset's hair while the rest getting all over the sink. Applejack turned off the disposal for her, as she was obviously too shocked to move.

"What am I going to tell my parents?!" Sunset asked once some of her shock subsided. Her face showed emotions ranging from enraged to despair. "They're going to literally kill me when they see this mess! Not to mention the broken disposal!"

"It's okay." Pinkie said simply.

"No. No, Pinkie, it's not okay." Sunset retorted.

"I'll just have my handy guy come in and repair it," Pinkie shrugged, "he owes me anyway, because I gave him free cupcakes 'cause he didn't have any money."

"You can't just--" Sunset paused, realizing what Pinkie had said. Sunset had planned a whole argument in her head based off of the chance Pinkie would say 'no, it really is'. She straightened from her hunched, angry posture and looked at Pinkie curiously, wondering if this was a strange version of a prank. "Really?"

"Yeah, really." Pinkie smiled.

"Alrighty, then." Applejack said, clapping her hands together. "Let's go an' watch that movie!"

'I'll make the popcorn~." Pinkie announced in a sing-song way. The friends all laughed at that and climbed the stairs to Sunset's bonus room, where the TV was held, a few minutes later with popcorn bowls in hand.


Jim fluttered into his royal highness' "plotting room", where she had been a half an hour before, a spear in hand. "We scoured the entire castle and then some, my liege." He announced, "every nook, cranny, and mouse hole. But we couldn't--" it was at this point his eyes fell upon her body, how it was strewn across the carpet with her arms, legs, and neck were either no longer attached to her body or bending at odd angles and nasty, horrendous cuts covered her carcass. He quickly avoided eye contact, looking instead for something to cover her up with, the sight and stench itself making him want to hurl.

"It'll be okay, Jim," he muttered to himself as he flew up to take down a curtain and drape it over the queen's body. "Just twenty four more hours. Then she'll be alright again."

Author's Note:

I don't...
Just..
Don't ask... :facehoof:

To be edited soon, FYI. :derpytongue2:

Comments ( 2 )

this ws rly bd. :/

Login or register to comment