• Published 7th Oct 2016
  • 945 Views, 101 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 3: Duelists in Equestria - Bahamut0



After the events of Cyber Duel Saga, Burst and Inferno are sent to Equestria while trying to help Twilight re-open the portal.

  • ...
1
 101
 945

Epilogue

'How long has it been since I was defeated? Days? Months? Years? It doesn't matter! All I know is that I'm stuck like this! Ever since I was banished form Luna's body I've been nothing but a pile of magic mist! 1000 years we're stuck on the moon only to get our flanks handed to us again!', Nightmare Moon sighed to herself. 'It's days like this that I really wish that I'd never possessed Luna. Hm? What's this?' Nightmare was sensing something. An energy that was similar to the elements! Maybe even stronger! 'Power. Great power! But where is it coming from? I sense the element of magic is near it.' Nightmare drifted to the Castle of Friendship, and saw Burst Stream! ' A male alicorn? But that power doesn't feel like any thing from this world! That can only mean he's not from this world. Wherever he's from, it must lie beyond that mirror.' Nightmare watched as Burst and Inferno headed through the mirror back into the human world. 'Looks like I was right about him. He seems to have left quite the residual trace of magic behind him. I'll just help myself to some of it. It should be more than enough to restore my body during the trip through that mirror!' And with that, Nightmare Moon went through the mirror! When she arrived on the other side, she found that she had a new body to suit this world. "Huh. So this is what the inhabitants of this world look like." Soon a flash of light went off in her hand and a duel monsters deck materialized. "This that card game foals seem to enjoy.", Nightmare said as she examined her new deck. A sly smile graced her face. " Heh. This deck was definitely made with me in mind. I bet there are some duelists here who could give me a decent challenge. Well then, this world should be fun!"

Comments ( 23 )

7630115

Just finished the epilogue!

7630308 NIGHTMARE MOON!... oooooo boy this is going to be interesting!

7630353

Yup. Burst is definitely going to have his hands full.

7630408 he sure is! and can't wait to see how his going to handle this!... and also RD reaction how now 3 of her friends have dragon powers and she like "when do I get my own dragon powers that would be soooo awesome!"

7630430

Yeah. I'm gonna ship Burst with Celestia AND Nightmare Moon

7630443 Awesome! That sounds cool and a good love Triangle! Between the 3!

7630451

Not exactly. But I'm not sure if I'm going with the Burst-Gets-Two-Girlfriends route.

7630460 ooooooo ok then.. hmmm I think I can give you a idea on how to make the Yu-Gi-Oh EQG 4 to give it that extra spice to it if you want to hear it that is

7630464

I'm open to that. Then I'll see whether or not I'll use it.

7630468 ok picture this When nightmare moon looks around she encountered Dark ice again but he looked different... when he was beaten he fuse with Number 96 and then tell work together Dark Ice wanting revenge on his brother and Nightmare moon wanting what she wanted in the human world so they go after the ones they care about/love most and uses them and mind control them for there evil plan

7630473

Okay....that is Waking the Dragons heart-wrenching. There's another route I think that might go with.

7630478

Well, the way I want to set it up is that Nightmare ends up falling for Burst. Also, I'm not using her as the main villain.

7630481 ooooooooh ok then I can understand that

7630484

Yeah. But before that, I'm going to do a side story that shows Burst's relationship with Celestia

7630486 Cool! Can't wait to see that

7630489

Yeah! It's gonna be sweet. Also, Burst is going to get his first kiss. But I won't spoil it for how it happens

7630491 alright then can't wait to see it and all the sweet and romance between couples in the next side story

7630738

Well, he isn't my OC. He belongs to YuGiOh!Brony. So I suggest that you ask him.

7630493
Side story just posted! Enjoy the first two chapters!

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!

Of your stories, I found this one hardest to judge and not just because of obvious unmetionable reasons. The best I can say is that it was alright. With a simple duel of the chapter formula it did an alright job fleshing out character details and setting up the next story, and I think it beat all the others in characterization alone because of that. I'm actually looking forward to the next stories because this one did a good job setting them up.

But on its own: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Login or register to comment