• Published 7th Oct 2016
  • 945 Views, 101 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 3: Duelists in Equestria - Bahamut0



After the events of Cyber Duel Saga, Burst and Inferno are sent to Equestria while trying to help Twilight re-open the portal.

  • ...
1
 101
 945

Equestria Chapter 4: School Duels

Burst, Inferno, and Twilight were walking towards school. As to why, Burst and Inferno had no clue other than Twilight might have hoped to introduce them to Scootaloo, Sweetie Bell, and Applebloom. 'She's really trying to show the two of us all the familiar territory. She's as thorough as the Twilight back home!'. As they got closer, Burst noticed a group of colts were playing duel monsters. One of them, a blue colt that had a red mane with streaks of green seemed to recognize Burst.

"Excuse me! Are you Burst Stream?", the colt asked.

"Yes, I am. But how do you know my name?"

"My big sister told me about you when you beat her in a race yesterday! I'm Bolt Dash!"

"You must be related to Rainbow Dash. I'm guessing you're her younger brother? And you're a duelist too?"

"Yep! Do you play?"

Burst smiled. "I sure do! You up for a round?"

"Let's duel!"

Burst: 8000
Bolt Dash: 8000

"I'm up first!", Bolt Dash said. "I summon Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke! And since he's a wind monster, I can special summon Speedroid Taketomborg! Now I'll tune them to synchro summon Hi-Speedroid Kendama! Then I'll activate his effect! I banish one machine type monster from my graveyard to inflict 500 damage to you! That's all for my turn! Your move!"

"I'll reveal a Blue Eyes White Dragon in my hand to special summon Blue Eyes Alternative White Dragon! Next I'll play Trade-In to discard Blue Eyes White Dragon and draw two new cards! Now I play Return of the Dragon Lords to revive Blue Eyes from my graveyard and I'll overlay my monsters to xyz summon Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon! Now I'll use his effect! By detaching one overlay unit, the effects of all face-up monsters on the field are negated! Attack Hi-Speedroid Kendama!"

"I activate my spell Ego-Boost to boost Kendama by 1000 points!"

"You did just what I wanted you to!"

'What?"

"Now Tachyon's other effect activates! Since your card effect resolved, Tachyon gains 1000 attack points! And he gets to attack again! Go, Tachyon Blast!"

"How's this for star power?", Tachyon said as he fired a stream of light energy that destroyed Kendama, and fired another one at Bolt Dash directly!

Burst: 7500
Bolt Dash: 3200

"I summon Speedroid Double Yoyo and activate his effect! I can special summon a level three or lower speedroid monster from my graveyard! I choose Den-Den Daiko Duke! Now I tune them to synchro summon Clear Wing Synchro Dragon! I end my turn."

"I draw! I discard one card to activate the Melody of Awakening Dragon to add two dragons to my hand! Next I'll reveal the Blue Eyes White Dragon in my hand to special summon Blue Eyes Alternative and activate his effect! I can tarpet and destroy one monster my opponent controls!"

"I don't think so! Clear Wing's effect activates! When a level five or higher monster's effect activates on the field, I can negate the activation and destroy it!" And with that, Clear Wing shot a beam of light at Blue Eyes Alternative!

" Not so fast! I banish Return of the Dragon Lords from my graveyard to negate Clear Wing's effect! You've shown me your ace, so I'll show you mine! I play the spell card Harmony Absolute and send one Blue Eyes White Dragon from my deck to the graveyard to summon Blue Eyes Absolute Dragon! Now his effect activates! He gains 300 attack for each monster in my graveyard!"

"Not if Clear Wing has anything to say about it!" But as Clear Wing activated his effect, Blue Eyes Absolute just shrugged it off! "How did you do that?"

"Blue Eyes Absolute's other effect. He's unaffected by card effects! Take down Clear Wing Synchro Dragon! Absolute Neutron Blast! Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon, attack him directly!"

Burst: 7500, win
Bolt Dash: lose

"Wow! You're faster than my sister and you're awesome at dueling!"

"Thanks Bolt. You had a good strategy back there too. Clear Wing has a pretty good effect too. The only thing it can't touch is xyz monsters."

"Thanks! By they way, are you Princess Twilight's coltfriend?" Upon hearing this, Twilight's face was flushed red!

"No. But a lot of mares wish I were their coltfriend!", Burst said with a chuckle. "It was nice dueling you, but I'd best head home! See ya!"

"Bye Burst!", Bolt Dash said as he waved goodbye as Twilight teleported Burst and Inferno back to her castle.

"Portal's all fixed. You two ready?". Burst and Inferno nodded as they walked into the mirror and returned to the human world.

Author's Note:

Shout out to YuGiOh! Brony for letting me add his OC Bolt Dash to this story!