• Published 7th Oct 2016
  • 945 Views, 101 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 3: Duelists in Equestria - Bahamut0



After the events of Cyber Duel Saga, Burst and Inferno are sent to Equestria while trying to help Twilight re-open the portal.

  • ...
1
 101
 945

Human World Chapter 2: Taking down Rex and Weevil

"Wow. These guys have no sense of subtlety. They basically branded their base with the monster types that represent their decks.", Applejack said as she took note of the dinosaur and spider that hung above the old arcade sign.

"That just means they're easier to take down!", Rainbow Dash boasted! "Let's get in there and kick some butt!" And with that, Rainbow Dash kicked down the door! "Alright you duel dorks! I'm ready for you!"

'Well, well...looks like the flies have crawled into the spider's web!", Weevil said with a smirk.

"You're in the dinosaurs' stomping ground now! Normally we don't associate with low-level duelists who don't devote themselves to one monster type! But we'll make an exception! We'll take on the two best duelists you have!", Rex boasted.

"Cut the act! We all know you got your butts handed to you by Yugi Moto.", Sunset said.

"Sh-shut up and duel!", Rex and Weevil sputtered out in unison!

"I guess you and me are up against them Flash!", Sunset said.

"Right! Let's duel!"

Flash Sentry: 8000
Weevil: 8000

"Since we're on my turf, I'll make the first move! I summon Flying Kamakiri 2 in attack mode! Next I'll equip him with Laser Cannon Armor to boost him by 300 points! Your move!"

"Alright bug boy! I play polymerization to fuse Sparkman with Beast King of the Swamp to fusion summon Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman! Next I equip him with Magnum Shield to add his defense points to his attack! Also, he gains 300 attack for each Elemental Hero in my graveyard! And when he destroys a monster by battle, he inflicts their attack points as damage! Fry his mantis! Shining Sky-dive Scorcher!"
Shining Flare Wingman wrapped himself in flame and charged at Flying Kamakiri 2! Wiping it out with a single punch!

Flash Sentry: 8000
Weevil: 3100

"You may have destroyed one of my beloved bugs, but I have more buzzing in my deck! I summon Petite Moth in defense mode and equip him with Cocoon of Evolution! Next I play Swords of Revealing Light to keep you from attacking! Try to get at me now!"

Flash cracked a smile. "I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your Swords of Revealing Light! Then I'll equip Shining Flare Wingman with Assault Armor to boost him by 300 points! Now I'll send it to the graveyard so he can attack twice!"

"No! I lose!", Weevil screamed as his life points dropped to zero!

Flash Sentry: 8000
Weevil: lose

Sunset: 8000
Rex: 8000

"Since I'm such a nice guy, ladies first!", Rex said with a cocky grin.

"Big mistake. I play Hand Destruction! Each of us discards two cards and draws two new ones. Now I'll banish the two monsters I just sent to the graveyard to special summon BLS! Then I'll play Double summon to bring out Vylon Prism and Celtic Guardian! Now I'll tune them to synchro summon Stardust Dragon! Then I'll lay a card face down and end my turn! Your move dinosaur brain."

"Alright then! I play the Wasteland field spell! Then I summon a dinosaur in defense mode!"

"I'll attack your defense mode monster with BLS! And since I destroyed it by battle, he gets to attack again! Blade Beam!"

"Hm. No wonder these guys went extinct.", BLS said as he fired a blast of energy from his sword.

"Now Stardust! Attack him directly with Cosmic Flame!"

"Time to send dinosaur boy back to Jurassic Park!", Stardust said as he let loose a stream of cosmic flame straight at Rex!

Sunset: 8000
Rex: 2500

"Grrrr! Lucky move! But this turn I'll flatten you! I summon Armored Lizard! Then I'll play Ultra Evolution Pill to sacrifice him to special summon Super Conductor Tyranno! Now I play Scapegoat to activate his effect! I can tribute one monster and inflict 1000 points of damage! Fortunately for you he can't attack after he activates this effect!"

"You really are like a dinosaur."

"Strong and menacing?"

"Nope. Stupid and the last of his kind. Did you forget about BLS's other effect? I can banish one monster you control. And that leaves your field wide open!"

"Oh no!", Rex cried as Tyranno vanished from the field!

"Face it Rex! You're extinct! End it Stardust!" Stardust nodded and fired a jet of flame that wiped out the last of Rex's life points!

Sunset: 7000, win
Rex: lose

"Huh. Chrysalis wasn't kidding when she said they'd be this easy to beat. But why can't I shake the feeling this is only a prelude to something stronger?", Sunset thought out loud to herself.