• Published 11th Sep 2016
  • 551 Views, 4 Comments

Jerry wants to go home. - ookacha



Jerry wants to go home, after being teleported to Equestria via a game of Truth or Dare.

  • ...
3
 4
 551

Jerry The Equiny

"Oh dear..."

He raised a hoof in front of his face.

"Of course, it HAD to be real."

He looked up. There was a blue sky.

"Great. Just perfect."

He looked to his left. There was a forest.

"Of course. Thats everfree, isnt it."

He looked to his right. There was a town.

"Yep, thats everfree."

He trotted towards the town. He reached the town.

"Welp, time to look for the resident genius."

He trotted to the library. Low and behold, a certain unicorn was there, reading.

"Twilight!"

The Unicorn flipped a page.

"Figures."

He tapped an inkwell next to him.

The Unicorn didnt budge.

He held a hoof on the inkwell.

She continued reading.

He nudged it a bit.

Twilight face-desked.

"Applejack," she said, getting up. "I told you, you don't have to touch the inkwells anymore."

"Im not Applejack" he replied.

She spun around and looked at him.

"GAHH!" She yelled.

"Yeah look, I've come from another dimension... World... Planet... Whatever. Point is, I've been teleported here, and I need to get back. Can you help me?"

She just stared at him.

Eventually she breathed in a huge breath.
"PINKIIIIIEEEEE!"

A pink blur appeared and then a figure, next to Twilight.

"WHAT?" The figure screamed. It turned its head to Jerry.

"HOOOOOOAOAOAOOOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOOAOAA" it inhaled, while levitating in mid air, hooves extended, with a shocked, open mouthed expression.

It zipped right up to Jerry's face. Jerry stood there, uncomfortable.

It held a hoof to its chin.

"Who?"

"Jerry."

"What?"

"Dare."

"When?"

"Today."

"Where?

"My friends place."

"How?"

"Teleport."

"Why?"

"Genie."

Satisfied with its responses, it stepped back one and grinned.

After a few moments, "Care to tell me whats going on?" Twilight asked.

The figure responded. "Oh, well Jerry here was at a friends place playing truth or dare when his turn came and he was told to rub an oldy goldy lamp and wish to be in Equestria."

Twilight stood for a moment, thinking.

"So, Mr, you said you were from another dimension, world or planet?" Twilight asked.

"Yep." He replied.

"Ok." She stood up and trotted back to her desk.

Jerry stood for a moment, thinking.

"So I guess you cant help me?"

"Nope." She replied. "Not even Starswirl could help you."

"Oh." Jerry looked at the ground, disappointed. "So I guess I'm stuck here, then."

"Yep." She replied.

Jerry waited a moment before heading back outside.

Meanwhile, the figure looked at Twilight from the side with puppy dog eyes.
It stood there, getting evermore cuter.

Twilight sighed. "Yes, Pinkie, you can hang out with him. Just please dont go rubbing any magical lamps either, ok?"

Pinkie zipped out the door and appeared right next to Jerry, standing just outside.

"HI, JERRY!" She practically yelled, into his earhole.

"Hello, Pinkie." He replied. A small grin grew on his now non-melancholic face.

Pinkie beamed at her accomplishment.

"Watcha dooin?" Pinkie asked.

Jerry turned to her. "Oh, nothing much, just talking to my good friend, Pinkie."

Pinkie jumped up, and put on the overly-exaggerated shocked expression again. In mid-air, as per the norm.

"NO WAY!" She yelled.

"No way what?" He enquired.

She set back down to the ground, keeping her expression.
"Because I'm talking to my good friend, Jerry!" Pinkie gasped.

Jerry just stood there puzzled, then regained his composure.

"What a coincidence, were both talking to good friends!"

"Who, knew!?!" Pinkie said, grinning. "Hey! You know what this calls for?"

Jerry shook his head, his smile growing wider by the second.

"A party?" He asked.

"No, silly." Pinkie laughed.

Jerry just stood there, puzzled.

"A SUPER SPECTACULAR, ONE OF A KIND, ALTERNATE DIMENSIONAL, OTHER WORLDY, EXTRA PLANETARY AWESOME FRIEND FROM SAID PLACES PARTY!" She screamed to the sky.

Instantly, 20 ponies gathered around Pinkie. Literally, 20. They had numbered vests from 1-20, and started taking orders from Pinkie.

"I want you to bring some oldy goldy lamps! I want you to find me a new form of edible rock for a rock candy necklace! I want you to send out invitations to other characters in other fanfics! I want you to bring me two other planets from orbit, and put them right here! I want..." And so on and so forth.

Jerry just marvelled at how quickly the ponies had gathered. And when he started to question where they had even come from, he just shrugged to himself and thought, 'Magic'.

Later that day, Jerry was having a good old chat to a Mr Discord about the marvels of the universe.

But none of those details are important, so later, Jerry was galloping down the street for whatever reason, when he saw an invitation to his own party, floating in mid air, in bright, magic, neon lights with an arrow pointing down at a random place saying, 'Party for Jerry!'.

So naturally, Jerry trotted over to the place where two other planets seemed to also be converging.

As well as what seemed some kind of convention. Lots and lots of characters he didn't know were there.

As soon as she saw him, Pinkie zipped right up to Jerry and shouted, "Jerry, you're here! I was hoping you would come!"

Jerry looked at Pinkie. "I wouldnt miss this for the world!" Jerry exclaimed.

"There is one problem with that statement, since it is not discovered whether or not you are from another world, there poses a possibility that you may in fact be from another world, therefore resulting in the currently known amount of worlds amassing to two, therefore proving your proposed argument invalid as the use of the word 'the', refers to a singular and only version of a proceeding product, but since there might in fact be two worlds, there may not be a singular world to miss anymore, as per your request in responding to Ms Pie. So please, do not refer to anything as being able to 'miss for the world' as it has been established this argument is invalid." Countered a random pony from somewhere amongst the masses, probably a character from some other fic, somewhere, with seemingly overflowing ego and knowledge filled brainspaces.

"A valid point sir!" Pinkie yelled to the crowd. She then looked back at Jerry, extending a hoof.

"Here!" Pinkie shouted, as a rock-candy necklace appeared around her hoof with a 'poof', "Take this!"

Jerry looked at her hoof, then gladly accepted the gift. "Thanks Pinkie."

Pinkie smiled, but then stared at the ground with a frown.

"Whats wrong, Pinkie?" Jerry asked.

Pinkie looked up. "It was nice seeing you again." She replied.

She picked up an oldy goldy lamp and rubbed her hoof against it, chanting, "I wish Jerry was home."

Jerry was confused, but Pinkie kept rubbing and chanting, looking very serious, so Jerry decided it was best not to act.

All of a sudden, Jerry was back at his friends place, with the Rock candy necklace still on him. He was holding a lamp, and his friends were staring at him.
After an awkward moment, Jerry piped up. "What?" He asked, not caring that hed just teleported back and left Equestria behind.

"Oh, you're done?" James asked.

Jerry looked at the lamp. "Yeah, its Jeremy's turn now."

"NOOOO!" Jeremy screamed.

"OHO YES," Jerry screamed back. "AFTER NEARLY TRAPPING ME IN EQUESTRIA, ITS THE LEAST YOU COULD DO."

"Trap you in Equestria? The lamp didnt even work! What are you talking about?"

Jerry raised his necklace. "Is this proof enough?"

Jeremy stared at the necklace, then to Jerry, then back at the necklace.

After a pause, "Can I eat it?" Asked Jeremy.

***

Meanwhile, at the party in Equestria...

"Pinkie, I told you not to rub any lamps!" Yelled Twilight. "We dont know what couldve happened!"

"Actually," a familiar sounding pony from the crowd retorted, "You ASKED her not to rub the lamp, you didnt TELL her to. Please revise your past conversations and what happened within them before bringing them to the present..."

Author's Note:

Story 2.0

You like?

Lemme know and Ill make more!
:twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

Comments ( 3 )

7556933

OHOOO!

A like!

Time to make more, in a week, or four, or 52...

I liked it, actually. Though I feel that story lacks something, it didn't bother me, like in other situations. I'll leave a like.

7557902

Meaning? Proper coherency? Proper backstories? Longer words? Less focus on the comedic elements and more on the dramatic value?

Its missing a lot.

But thats how I intended it to be.

I wanted a good comedy with no distractions.
Oh, and for a person to be magically dumped in Equestria and do what I would probably do.
Probably. As in, Id actually freak out TONS but if I was thinking rationally at all, Id look for Twi and go from there.

Or Pinkie.

Or Discord.

Or Celestia.

Heck, Lyra's probably had enough encounters with humans I might even visit her first...

POINT IS, Id find somepony to help me.

Also, the point is the story is missing many things, but I left em out.

Login or register to comment