• Published 7th Sep 2016
  • 1,752 Views, 28 Comments

MLP Equestria Girls Suicide Squad - mobian x

  • ...
24
 28
 1,752

Sucker for Pain part 2

Luna was making her way to her office where the squad has been waiting for her to return, she left to take Dumbell and his friends to the nurse office for their injuries, she was thinking on how to go about this when she was stopped by the three young girls she recognized as the Cutie mark crusaders.

“Yes girls! What is it?” she asked.

“We wanted to show you what happened in the fight, we were doing our crusading when we saw what was happening and I recorded what happened on my phone.” The yellow skinned girl with red hair said.

“Thank you Applebloom.” Luna sighed in relief, as she took the phone and pressed the play button on the screen and watched the video. She had to skip a bit until she found what she was looking for, she saw Diablo being picked on first and then saw the squad come and stick up for their friend and then the fight began. She ended the video giving it back the Applebloom.

“Thank you again Applebloom, you made this more easier for me.” With her mind made up her mind and began making her way back to her office.

Meanwhile in Lunas’ dark office the squad was surprisingly quiet, Deadshot was leaning back in his seat with his eyes close sleeping or was looking like he was sleeping. Harley was fixing her make up, and fixing her ponytails. Croc was was quietly growling and snarling to himself as always, Boomerang was shining his bladed boomerang, he turned and saw Diablo just sulking in the corner, with a sad look on his face. He shook his head before speaking.

“Well you were sure a lot of help princess.” he sarcastically spoke.

“It’s better this way, trust me on that.” Diablo says making a flaming skeleton appear behind boomerang, although he didn’t seem to notice.

“Ah, your the fire bloke, eh. Well look what we got here.” Boomerang pulls a lighter form his jacket. “Look here, its fire. Woooo-”. Diablo glares not liking being made fun of.

“Hey could you light my sigaret your pinkie finger, it would be really classy. It would be a proper way to get a girls attention”. Harley has a sigaret that she smuggled in somehow, she flutters her eyes in a seductive manner. She sat between him and Deadshot.

“I’m not lookn’ for a relationship, especially not the crazy type”. He says as he lights her sigaret. She just laughs.

“Hey you, tall, dark, and scaley”. Boomerang tries to get Crocs attention. Croc snarls at him.

“Back there, during to brawl. I actually thought you might really eat that guy”.

“I would’ve”. Croc spoke in a grunting voice

Boomerang had a very (WTF) look on his face. “Ooook, then”? He starts whistling to himself to get out of the very awkward moment. Croc rolls his eyes and goes back to minding his business.

“What answer were you expecting, man”. Diablo says to Boomerang. “He eats people for real, he’s a cannibal”. They both look at Croc and see his sharp claws and teeth that can slice, and bite through flesh and bone. Giving both boys the shivers thinking about it.

“Note to self don’t piss off the man eater”. Deadshot thought to himself, he was listening and in his head he thinks about the teens in the room, their appearances, their attitudes, and their expressions. Being a hitman, he studies each person like a target, trying to figure out each of their strengths and weaknesses.

The door to the office opens, and Luna enters the room. She walks to her desk, and turns to face the squad. “Now -” she begins, but seeing Harley smoke in her office stops her, and Harley continues as if not caring that she is caught smoking. “Ahem!” Luna says getting Harley attention.

“What?”

Luna snatches Harley’s sigaret, puts it out and throws it away.

“As I was saying. Now normally in this situation you all would be punished with detention, or even worse suspension, and given your track records I would have you put back in that prison they call a facility!” she spoke in a menacing tone.

The squad don’t show much emotion, they have been told by the guards and others in the same tone with threats, it doesn’t faze them in the least so they just stay quiet, waiting to be sent back to Bell Reve.

“But”

The squad was actually surprised to here that.

“Given that some kind students, took video evidence of the altercation, and provided you with an alibi. You were just defending a friend in need, and its not right to punish those who do right.”

She proceeds to give them all late notes. “Give these to your room teacher, it will let them know that you are excused, from me and you won’t get counted late”.

Deadshot looked at the note she gave him, he couldn’t believe she actually gave not just him, but all of them a second chance.

“Thanks’ Vice P”. He gave her a thumbs up.

“Don’t be. It is a principles job to care for her students, but fair warning. If any of you are the cause of a ruckus in the future I won’t be so generous.” Luna warns the squad.

The bell rings signaling the students to get ready for class. “You may return to your homerooms.”

The squad start leaving the office and start making their way back to their class room.

“She seemed nice.” Harley said skipping along.

“Yeah, right. You guys don’t really believe she cares do you?” Boomerang says.

“If she didn’t like us she would’ve gotten rid of us. Right?” Diablo said.

Croc grunts (in a I don’t care) way.

“Well we won’t know until something else happens, but right now I like her a lot more that anybody else in this stupid school. Deadshot says as they arrive at their classroom.

They enter and are met with surprised looks that they are still here, they give the teacher their notes and take their seats, as the teacher starts the class.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment