• Published 7th Sep 2016
  • 1,752 Views, 28 Comments

MLP Equestria Girls Suicide Squad - mobian x

  • ...
24
 28
 1,752

Friendly Wager

“If they give you girls any problems, you let us know and we will deal with them.”


“That won’t be necessary. We can handle them...I hope” Sunset whispers the last bit. Everyone left the facility, and were making their way to the school. The squad, fully clothed were being eyed as they were walking, given their (work history).


Deadshot was wearing a white T-shirt, and red and black coat with a bulls-eye on it, and black pants and shoes. Harley had a red and white shirt and gold necklace with initials puddin, shin tight red and blue shorts, with a jacket to match and black leggings and white high heel shoes. Croc had a brown hoodie, black leather jacket with a dragon on the back, dark blue jeans and black sneakers. Diablo had plain white T-shirt and blue and white jersey, and gray pants and white sneakers. Boomerang had a long blue over coat, dark blue shirt and pants with black shoes.


“Well what do ya know? Our reputations proceed us, were like celebrities” Harley trying to pose.


“Well, more like very famous bad guys that star in a movie! With bad reviews.” Harley looks at Pinkie surprised by what she just said, then smiles.


“Yeah, but people still watch us, and they like what they see” she winks at a few boys who try not to blush.


“Here we are everyone, this is Canterlot High.”


Once they stepped foot in the school all eyes were on them, some were looks of fright others more of glares. Sunset showed them the school, the cafeteria, library, main classrooms, the fields.


“And that’s the tour, so here are your schedules for your classes, and the names of your teachers.” The bell rang, alerting students class was starting


“Well that’s the sound for you to make our way to your first class, Music and here’s a heads up you’ll introduce yourselves, and after that you have to come up with a song.”


“A song?, what kinda dingo came up with that idea” Boomerang laughed


“Well it’s called music class for a reason, and its’ always been tradition to do so.”


“I’m not a singer, I don’t sing...at all” Deadshot hated singing


“What’s wrong too tough for the big, bad Hitman or do you think your to good to sing, I bet your afraid of being embarrassed, well unlike you were in a band called the Rainbooms, and we’re the absolute best!” Dash bragged.


Deadshot smirked he liked girls like Dash, proud, arrogant, and he liked shutting them up and putting them in their place. “When dose this song have to be done?”


“By the end of school day” Deadshot then had an idea


“Fine, but let’s say we make thing interesting, a little bet”


“What kind of bet”


“You and your girls sing, and me and these guys sing, and whoever the crowd cheers more too wins” she thought he was crazy, the Rainbooms have saved everyone with their music, was he underestimating her?


“What are the stakes, if you win?”


“Whoever loses does whatever the winner says for a whole month.”


Rainbow thought about it, the smiled “Your on”


“Come everyone or we’ll be late.” Everyone hurried over to the music room, however somewhere else there was trouble brewing.


In a warehouse far away a sharp dressed teen entered only to be met with pictures and drawings of Harley everywhere “Boss!” the boy called, silence was met “Boss! We found her”


This time a pale white skinned boy with green hair with a tattoo of a laughing skull on his body, and the word ‘Damaged’ tattooed on his for head and a gun in his hand. He pointed the gun at the teen “Where is she!” he grunted.


“She's’ been sent to Canterlot High school, that’s where she is” the boy started to laugh and the laugh grew and stated to echo through the warehouse.

Author's Note:

Mr. J is coming soon. In the next chapter, Twilight and Flash come in.