• Published 29th Nov 2016
  • 4,081 Views, 7 Comments

Double-Shift - Flippy Flopper



Princess Celestia has been having some trouble getting to sleep, and you're the perfect one to help her relax. However, her sister also offers to help...

  • ...
7
 7
 4,081
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

I'll be the first to say it. Without reading the actual story, I'm going to predict that this gets featured just buy the synopsis.

Catchphrase! "Any time, your majesties." Fuck yeah.

I don't know why but this was super funny to me

You take a deep breath to calm yourself down. You've had sex with both princesses of Equestria in the last twenty-four hours; one of them has a surprise in-store, and the other offered to repay you by the coming of morning.

There is no such thing as "calm down" in a situation like this.

The mare smirks at you and raises an eyebrow inquisitively, "Are you gonna be spacing out every time you're on guard?"
You try to say something clever to make her like you more, despite the fact that you know you're totally getting laid anyway, "Only when I'm thinking about you, Princess."

In other words: Always.

"I mean, what if he needs us, but we're not available to help him out at the moment? He'll need something to help him work the kink out, and what else turns a stallion on more than watching two mares go at it?"

Nothing. Simple as that.
For the sake of all stallions, keep going Luna!

This story was very good; just like it's two predecessors.

Comment posted by FangedCreature deleted Dec 12th, 2016

7786405
You're going to make me fucking cry from laughter. Reinhardt is my main and thats the voice line I have equiped for him

Contains: Threesome, incest, vanilla sex.

Mmm, gotta love those vanilla incest threesomes.

Login or register to comment