• Published 24th Aug 2016
  • 8,190 Views, 272 Comments

TD Punches Everything - BronyWriter



TD finds a Man Comic. Punching ensues. So. Much. Punching.

  • ...
33
 272
 8,190

Stupid Cows are Stupid

Every single flipping time it looks like I might be able to relax, something happens. Every. Single. Time.

F*************************ck.

What has gone wrong lately? Well, it appears that some of the minotaurs from Purgle's clan really didn't appreciate how I killed their leader and disgraced them in Schunie. Go figure, really. In response, I guess they've spent the past sixish years tracking me down for a little revenge.

So yeah, Ponyville has been taken over by Purgle's clan. I mean, this is absolutely an act of war and all that, but we'll figure out all of that later. For now I have to deal with a few dozen minotaurs who have all of Ponyville captured. If I understand right, they've hidden the Mane Six and Cheerilee somewhere, no doubt trying to draw me out.

Dammit, I wanted a quiet life. Something where I wouldn't have to deal with this kind of crap. Given that Spike has been captured, too, I can't exactly contact Celestia for help. I guess it's up to me to save everyone. Now there was just the matter of how exactly I could do that.

Currently I've found myself in, of all places, Rarity's shop. I had to duck in there when a minotaur patrol got too close to me. I needed to get back to my house for my knives, Reginald, and maybe my armor. Then go all Assassin's Creed and try to take them out one at a time and hope I don't get spotted.

Just once. I want things to be simple just once.

Well, maybe there was something in Rarity's house that I could use as a weapon. I began opening up her kitchen drawers and trying to find anything. Unfortunately, her knives weren't really designed for piercing flesh. Curse vegetable knives and their bread knife brethren. I can't fight minotaurs with those. I growled and pulled open one of her cabinets, hoping to anything that would listen that I could find something, anything, to use against them. It didn't look like...

Wait.

Hold on a second.

Was that...?

It was.

I grinned and pulled out another Man Comic. No idea how it got there, but I wasn't complaining. On top of them being absolutely hysterical, this meant that we had a fighting chance.

Nobody fucks with The Punchmaster.

Still, I needed to be relatively stealthy if I wanted to make sure I didn't get rushed by all of them at once. But what could I use as a disguise?

Hmm...

* * * *

A trio of minotaurs walked through the streets of Ponyville, their sharp weapons at the ready in case that wretched human showed up. They would have their revenge for his insolence to them. Not only was their clan broke, but their new leader was a bit of an imbecile. One could argue that Purgle wasn't the sharpest bulb on the Hearth's Warming shed, but hey, at least he knew how to fight.

"So, how do we even know that the human is here?" one of them asked as he scanned the street for any sign of the human. "Maybe he's somewhere else."

"He'd probably take his wife with him if he traveled," another one reasoned. "We've got the whole town on lockdown. He'll show up. Then we'll kill him right in front of his wife! Then his wife! Then this whole town!"

"Wouldn't that start a war with Princess Celestia?" the third one asked.

"No, no, of course not," the second one said, shaking his head. "She's never even going to find out that we were here. We'll escape for sure!"

"Because no one is going to notice the minotaur army going through Equestria," the first one muttered.

"We'll just leave the way we came in: moving in pairs through Equestria."

"If you says so. But I don't--"

"Are you questioning our great clan leader?!" the second one roared.

"Uh-huh."

"I'll be sure to tell him that," the second one growled. "Then he'll... he'll..." The second one trailed off when he saw someone walking toward them. It looked like the human, but it was dressed like a female. The second minotaur frowned and leaned in closer to his buddies. "Um... was the human a female when he fought Purgle?"

"I don't think so," the first one muttered. "And I thought I read that he was the only one on this planet."

"You can read?"

"Okay, I had someone else read it for me!" the first one grumbled. "Don't rub it in."

"The Punchmaster thinks you're all stupid," The Punch-- I mean, not The Punchmaster said. This was a real old woman. Not The Punchmaster. Right.

"What did you say you were called?" the first minotaur said, frowning at The Pu-- the old woman.

"I'm just a random old woman," he said. "What are you cows doing here?"

The minotaurs all exchanged confused glances. "Uh... lady, I think that dress was made for a pony," the third minotaur said. "It doesn't fit you at all."

""Nobody questions The Punchmaster!" The Punchmaster roared, punching the minotaur right in the face.

"You are the human!" the second minotaur roared, looking down at his unconscious friend. "You punched him!"

"No I didn't," Not The Punchmaster said. "I'm a simple old woman."

"I saw you do it!" said the first one. "You knocked him right out." He frowned and crossed his arms. "I don't think you're a real old woman. Your dress doesn't fit at all. I can see your regular clothes underneath."

"Plus you have facial hair," the second one said.

"Minotaur females also have facial hair!" The Punchmast-- the old woman roared.

The two minotaurs exchanged a look before the first one shrugged. "He's got a point."

"Yes, but do human women have facial hair?"

"Sometimes," The Punchmaster admitted. "Usually politicians."

"I really doubt you're telling the truth," the second minotaur said. "You--"

PUNCH

"Nobody questions The Punchmaster!"

The minotaur flew back, completely unconscious, because The Punchmaster is awesome.

"Okay, that's it," said the first minotaur. "Now I'm pretty sure you're not an old woman."

"If I wasn't an old woman could I do this?"

PUNCH

And that's three for three.

"Now The Punchmaster needs to find his wife," The Punchmaster muttered to himself.

"Hey, wait a second!" said an approaching minotaur. "What's going on he--"

PUNCH

"Nobody interrupts The Punchmaster!"

* * * *

Using his genius detective punching skills, the old woman who definitely wasn't The Punchmaster figured out that the minotaurs were holding the Mane Six and Cheerilee in Town Hall. It was the one with a dozen minotaurs guarding it. The Punchmaster knows what's up. He'd already knocked out a bunch of stupid cows that thought they could mess with The Punchmaster. He'd deal with the rest soon enough. First he had to sneak into town hall like the awesome Punchmaster that he wasn't. He was just a simple old woman. Don't fuck this up for The Punchmaster.

When no minotaurs were looking, The Punchmaster stealthily punched a hole in one of the walls of Town Hall. Then he waited until a patrol was coming by and punched the minotaurs because why not? He's The Punchmaster and-- I mean... no he's not. He's just a simple old woman. He wasn't in a disguise. Shut up.

The Punchmaster walked through the halls of Town Hall completely unseen. Every time it looked like a minotaur might see him, he punched the air around him to become invisible. Then punched the minotaur.

Finally The Punchmaster made it to the main room of town hall, where a half-dozen minotaurs waited for The Punchmaster. One of them looked like some sort of leader. He was strutting around like one. He mostly looked like an imbecile. And he was monologueing. The Punchmaster hates monologueing. The Punchmaster is not a theater geek. As expected, the Mane Six and Cheerilee were in the room, bound and gagged with horn suppressors for the unicorns, with a few minotaur guards around them.

"-- and then when we find the human, which is absolutely going to happen, I will bring him here and slaughter him all in front of you! We will have our revenge for the pain he has caused our clan! Then, to brilliantly cover our tracks, we will kill everyone in this town to get away with it!"

"I 'on't fink so," Twilight muttered. "'Ur 'ly fupid."

"Maybe I'll unify the clans and invade Equestria!" the clan leader said, rubbing his hands together gleefully. "There is no possible way that could go wrong!"

"Mhm. O 'ay ah uhl," Rainbow Dash said, rolling her eyes.

"Any minute now I'll get word that we've captured the human. Then we'll see who's stupid!"

"Uuh. Uuh r fupid," Applejack said.

"Uh... boss? I think we have company," said one of the minotaurs, pointing to the old woman who was not The Punchmaster. The clan leader frowned and tilted his head.

"What am I looking at?" He exchanged a confused glance with one of his soldiers. "No, seriously, what am I looking at?"

"'Uh 'unchmafer!" Cheerilee cheered.

"No I'm not," The Punchmaster said, cleverly walking like an old woman. Because he was. Not The Punchmaster.

"What did she say?" the clan leader asked.

"I think she said that he's The Punchmaster," another one replied.

"He's a punchmaster? What the heck is a Punchmaster?"

"The Punchmaster," The Punchmaster growled. "... I mean, no I'm not. I'm not The Punchmaster in a brilliant disguise."

"So you admit you're in a disguise."

"The Punchmaster said no such thing," The Punchmaster insisted.

"No, that's not true! You just did!" the clan leader said. "You also just called yourself The Punchmaster!" The clan leader frowned and crossed his arms. "I think you might be the human we're looking for."

PUNCH

"Nobody tries to expose The Punchmaster!"

"Okay, now I'm really sure you're the human!" said one of the minotaurs who wasn't unconscious. He was quickly becoming a minority in that area.

PUNCH

Never mind. Now he's in the majority group of minotaurs unconscious because they fucked with The Punchmaster.

"Okay, I think that's it! Bring him down!"

Several minotaurs charged the old woman who wasn't The Punchmaster. Each one that came close was punched right in the face by the person who wasn't The Punchmaster, but sure as heck punched like him. One of the minotaurs fired a crossbow bolt right at The Punchmaster, but The Punchmaster is and always will be awesome, so he punched it right out of the air. The bolt flew back and severed the crossbow string. Well, can't use that anymore.

Within a minute, The Punchmaster had finished punching all of the minotaurs. All were unconscious, save one. He whimpered and tried to back away from The Punchmaster.

"Spare me!" he wailed. "I didn't want to do this, but he made me!"

"The Punchmaster doesn't care," the old woman said. "I'll bet you're wondering how a simple old woman was able to beat you."

"Not really. I know you're that Punchma--"

PUNCH

"Nobody interrupts The Punchmaster!" The Punchmaster cleared his throat. "Anyway. I shall now reveal my secret. I am not the old woman I appear to be. No old woman could be this awesome and punchtastic. This whole time you've been trying to fight..." The Punchmaster tore off his dress. Don't worry. He had on his normal clothes underneath. Sheesh.

"The Punchmaster!"

Twilight sighed and probably would have facehooved if she wasn't tied up. She just didn't realize how brilliant The Punchmaster's disguise was. With one final punch, The Punchmaster knocked out the final minotaur who was trying to mess with him. Nobody messes with The Punchmaster.

"Fo Awefum!" Rainbow Dash squeed. Everyone except Twilight nodded in agreement.

The Punchmaster turned to his wife and grinned. "The Punchmaster has something to do now. It's time to go home. " Cheerilee enthusiastically nodded. With one punch in the air, the Mane Six and Cheerilee were all untied. The Punchmaster had saved the day!

"Well, that was an experience," Cheerilee said, leaping into The Punchmaster's arms. ""But I think you're right. We have something else we need to do today!"

"Punchmaster," The Punchmaster crooned.

"Oh for goodness sakes," Twilight groaned, getting to her hooves. "I can't wait until all of this stupid Punchmaster crap is done for good."

"Why would you want that?!" Rainbow Dash cried. "He's so awesome!"

"What is not awesome is when he pillages my shop for dresses," Rarity said with a frown, looking at the tattered remains of her work. "How did you even get a dress made for a pony to fit you, anyway?"

"I punched it," The Punchmaster explained.

"I... see." Rarity sighed and picked the dress up in her magic. "I don't suppose you can punch it back to the way it was."

"The Punchmaster will be busy for the next long while."

"Yes he will be!" Cheerilee said, nuzzling his neck.

Before Rarity could respond, the doors of Town Hall opened, and Celestia ran inside. She had a sword floating beside her. "I arrived as soon as I could!" she said. "I was informed of the trouble here in Ponyville by a pegasus who managed to escape!" She looked to The Punchmaster and frowned. "But you all seem to be okay in here. We have rounded up the remaining minotaurs outside, so Ponyville is safe once more."

The Punchmaster didn't say anything. He merely walked past Celestia out of the door to Town Hall. Celestia flinched back when he passed her, but he didn't punch her. She blinked in confusion, but shrugged.

"I suppose we'll get to work cleaning everything up. Are you alright my faithful student?"

"Yeah, I just have a bit of a headache," Twilight grumbled. "I'm getting kind of tired of this 'Punchmaster' nonsense."

"Regardless, he did a good job of rescuing you. I suppose I should thank him for that."

Twilight's eyes widened, and she pointed at something behind Celestia. "Princess Celestia, watch out! he's--"

PUNCH

Right in the face. The Punchmaster is stealthy when he wants to be.

"Next time show up before The Punchmaster needs to do everything for you."

"Fair enough."