• Published 24th Aug 2016
  • 8,170 Views, 272 Comments

TD Punches Everything - BronyWriter



TD finds a Man Comic. Punching ensues. So. Much. Punching.

  • ...
33
 272
 8,170

The Mirror Pool

Groan.

I tried, guys. I really did try.

*Pops two Advil for growing concussion*

Punchmaster. There were so many of them. But there's only one Punchmaster so... Agh, I feel like things have been divided by zero here!

Ugh, and Celestia. If she weren't an alicorn, I'm certain that the five hundred and ninety four punches she received to the face would really hurt. She did teleport. She teleported all over Equestria. But they were always there. All of The Punchmasters (but there's only one Punchmaster so how?!) punching her right in the face.

And Cheerilee. No, there wasn't some big... look, she's married to one of them, and through her wifely intuition, she knew which one. It didn't hurt that The Punchmaster also knew he was married to Cheerilee, so she found the real one in the end.

Ugh, I wrote out "Punch" and "Punchmaster" so many times that a fist came through the computer and punched me right in the face. I suppose it was inevitable. I was playing the odds, and I had to lose at some point. At least I still have all of my teeth.

And a headache.

But it was so awesome.

I tried to figure out how The Punchmaster found the Mirror Pool in the first, place, but all I got was something about "nobody questions The Punchmaster."

So awesome.

But so many punches. I think Cadance and Twilight and Luna and Discord and a bunch of other powerful ponies had to band together to hold the universe together from so many punches. So many Punchmasters. But there's only one Punchmaster! I still don't get it!

Punch. Punch. Punch.

PUNCH!

Ow.

Celestia would have helped, but... you know. Pu-- I mean, she was busy.

There's only one Punchmaster, but there were thousands.

You ever read a word so many times it ceases to make sense, even if you don't have a concussion?

PUNCH

Two concussions?

Punch.

Stop!

I think Twilight and Luna and Cadance and Disodsaksmamsa osomethig put uther punshmashtersh different univershish. That's how they madsae one pushmarrrrrrrr.

but there's onlllllll ofn poadksfjlsdalfjadskjfslakdjfldkajshflkjdshalkfjhsalkjfhlkajdhlkfj
shalkdjhfkljahdkljfhlsakjfhlkasjdhflkjshadlkjhfklasjdhfkljshad
dsaflsdafasdijfosdajlcksdjldf;kj;lsadkjfasdfsadf
sadf
sadfasdfkjasd;lkfasdfsdf
sdfafewq
fweqfg
sahfh

h
re
fg
fsdfsdg
fggf

Mbee should go hospitrl.

Punch.