• Published 20th Aug 2016
  • 2,264 Views, 46 Comments

Button's Manehatten Minute - Michael Hudson



An eighteen year old Button Mash goes off to explore the Manehatten night life.

Comments ( 10 )

7527504 Casinos don't like card counters. As part of a mob casino, and just kind of a bitch herself, Strawberry was pro-active in dealing with what she decided was a card counter.

...plowstation 1? That sounds... oddly like a fleshlight, to be honest.

7527934 As a heads up man, the person commissioning this also commissioned Snu Snu, and found me through the snuff deaths of Monster's Curse. I am contractually obligated to make sure these make it in. :twilightblush:

7527951 Currently, though one could consider it as one of a minimum of four I have planned.

7530918 Thank you. Will change soon.

>head to arcade
>racing game
>turn down offer
>sniper game
>turn down offer
>racing game
>turn down offer
>sniping game
>turn down offer
>repeat ad infinitum

This is fun.

7588143 It's a curse of the medium, and not wanting to misconstrue word counts by adding a single chapter that has one less option. I can't stop you from deciding to break the game, or not actually go down a route, but you can at least realize why such parts are there. Otherwise, you'd be locked into your first choice down a route that may not be appealing to you.

7530924 hey, there are still some chapter links missing? I cant click on the play some games link.

8210821 Unfortunately, yes, but they'll never be added, as much as I regret saying that. It was just too ambitious of a project.

8210826 too ambitious? Why isn't the story marked cancelled instead of just incomplete? If you can't do a CYOA by yourself, why not bring in other writers then? I'm sure someone might be able to help you. I and at least 43 other people enjoy this story.

Login or register to comment