• Published 12th Aug 2016
  • 523 Views, 5 Comments

Goddess Mares - MlpMelodySong



Life is hard enough when you're an all powerful teenage goddess, and when you throw a new school, new friends, an arch nemesis and a handsome stallion into the mix you know things are about to get complicated!!!

  • ...
7
 5
 523

Roommies

As they approached her new dorm room Twilight grew nervous.

Oh, what if she doesn't like me she thought, she suddenly began to become very sweaty, and began to slow down her pace. Cadence took notice of this and slowed down also, so she could find out what was wrong.

"What's gotten into you?" she asked turning her head slightly toward Twilight.

"Oh, it's nothing," Twilight said, looking very nervous. "It's just that i'm nervous, you know, about my roommate. Is she nice?"

Cadence smiled warmly down at the mare. "She's great, your going to love her!"

"Yea, alright" Twilight said, smiling slightly.

Seeing that she was better now, Cadence picked up the pace again and re-joined the group, Twilight then followed behind her, until they where back in the midst of the conversation.

"So what happened after that?" Harmony asked Applejack, with a look of eagerness on her face.

"I told him to get lost, that's what!" Applejack stated, clearly unamused at the conversation topic.

"Honestly, darling, I can understand why! Although he may be very handsome," Rarity stated, with a hind of annoyance in her voice. "he is an ungrateful, stupid stallion, who cannot take a stupid hint!"

Harmony smirked. "So I guess your still sour about the fact that he cheated on you back when he was your coltfriend last year!"

Rarity frowned slightly at the alicorn. "You would be too!" she spat.

Harmony rolled her eyes, then smiled smugly as she remembered something. "Yea, but I wouldn't attempt to burn down his locker in a state of envious rage after seeing him making out with her under the bleachers!"

Rarity's eyes widened. "I thought we agreed to never speak of that again!" she said, as she gritted her teeth

Everyone burst into laughter, even Rarity couldn't hold it in any longer. Then the group finally came to a stop, they had arrived.

"We're here!" Cadence said, gesturing her hoof towards the door.

"Well," Rainbow dash said, hovering above the ground slightly. "I guess we'll leave ya to it!"

Rainbow Dash then flew to the door on the right hand side of Twilight's dorm and went inside, Applejack followed in behind her.

"Yes...um...goodbye" Fluttershy said softly, as she flew the the door on the left hand side of Twilight and went inside followed by Rarity.

"See you later!" Harmony said smiling sweetly, as she flew into the room across the hall from Twilight.

It was just Twilight and Cadence standing outside of the dorm now.

"You ready to meet your roommate?" Cadence asked, smiling kindly.

Twilight sighed. "Yes, I think so!" she said confidently.

"Well, good luck!" she said, levitating a key into Twilight's hoof. "And remember, if you need anything i'm only across the hall!"

And with that she disappeared into her room, leaving Twilight standing in the hallway, alone.

I can do this! she thought.

Then she took a deep breath and opened the door. Then she stepped into the dark room, she illuminated her horn to turn on the light switch and when the power came on she saw something.

Twilight gasped.

"SUPRISE!!!!"


Twilight was taken aback by a hyper pink mare with a poofy dark pink mane and tail jumping out at her, blasting confetti everywhere with a canon.

"AHH!!!" Twilight screamed as she fell backwards, and landed on her flank.


"Whoopsie daisies!" The pink mare said, holding out her hoof to Twilight to help her up.

Twilight reluctantly took it. When she was up she brushed herself off and frowned slightly at the mare.

"Sorry about that," she said, smiling sheepishly. "I just wanted to give my new roomie a warm welcome!"

Then the hyper mare gasped. "Which means you must be Twilight!" she squealed in excitement, as she pulled Twilight in for a tight hug.

"Yes," she wheezed. "can't...breathe!"

"Oops!" the pink mare said, releasing Twilight from her grip.

"Who are you?" Twilight heaved, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh right," Pinkie said smiling brightly. "The name's Pinkamena Diane Pie, goddess of laughter and curiosity, but just Pinkie Pie is fine!"

"Nice to meet you, Pinkie" Twilight said smiling.

"Come on in!" Pinkie said, gesturing her hoof to a single bed with lavender sheets.

"Thanks" Twilight said trotting over to it and sitting down.

Pinkie then went over to the opposite side of the room and sat down on another single bed, but this one had pink sheets.

"So," Pinkie said, smiling brightly at her new friend. "tell me about yourself!"

"Oh, well there's not really much to tell!" Twilight said, looking down at her hooves. "I'm from a small town called Ponyville and I live there with my parents, Night Light, god of stars, and Twilight Velvet. I'm really not that interesting. So what about you?"

Twilight was extremely curious about this new mare and was eager to find out more about her.

"Oh, well I grew up on a rock farm!" Pinkie said with enthusiasim, whilst pulling out a picture of what looked like a young version of Pinkie along with five other grayscale earth ponies that looked nothing like her new roommate. "I lived there with my parents, Igneous Rock, god of rocks, and Cloudy Quartz, and my three siblings, Limestone, Maud and Marble Pie! Actually it was my sister Maud who used to stay in this room before you!"

"Well why is she no longer here?" Twilight asked, looking at the picture Pinkie brought out.

"Oh, she had to move in with our older sister Limestone, cuz no one else would stay with her anymore!" Pinkie said, pointing her hoof to a filly in the picture with a dark grey coat and light grey mane and tail. "She made her last four roomies cry too much!"

"Oh!" Twilight said awkwardly.

"So," Pinkie said smiling sweetly at Twilight. "Do ya wanna go mingle?"

"Mingle?" Twilight asked confused.

"Yea, I know everypony in this school!" Pinkie stated proudly. "I can totally help you make some new friends!"

"Well, okay then..." Twilight said, unsurely.

"Yay!" Pinkie shouted. "Let's go!"

Pinkie then grabbed Twilight eagerly by the hoof and dragged her out of the dorm.

Ugh, i'm gonna regret this, aren't I? she thought as the pink mare dragged her down the hallway.

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long! So excited about this chapter! I love writing about pinkie :pinkiehappy: I cant wait to delve more into Pinkie's character! :pinkiesmile:

p.s- to all of you who don't ship FlashLight don't worry I have a trick up my sleeve that will make you all happy. So be ready!:raritywink:

Comments ( 1 )

Please be Discolight! Please be Discolight! Please be Discolight!

Login or register to comment