• Published 15th Sep 2016
  • 334 Views, 2 Comments

Civilizations "Rise of an Equine Empire" - Marina Oceania



Equestrian history of old lost in the passage of time. From the ashes a civilization shall rise like the Phoenix, but nothing is for certain as we start our journey in the beginning before the beginning. together we shall see destiny unfold.

  • ...
 2
 334

Chapter 2 - A Typical Mystical Miracle

Aid and Betrayed

At a summit being held at the banquet hall in Camelot, all three leaders of each tribe Emerald Monsoon leader of the Unicorns, Forrest Daydreamer leader of the Earth ponies, and Sky Ripper leader of the Pegasus discussed each others propositions, requests, and laws they would want to implement in their fragile alliance. The fact that before the creation of the truce, the tribe leaders were having their own feud among their families that even ended up in as full scale wars in the past decade. This doesn't really help the tough situation these tribes are going through, and the leaders are taking things too personal.

"Sky Ripper, I thought the conditions were clear! you promised to protect our tribe from any possible threat or danger." said Emerald Monsoon, "Why are you letting those Griffins get inside our borders? many of my ponies are being kidnapped or killed!"

"Look here fancy pants! I don't take orders from anyone especially to spoiled and rotten little Unicorns like you, I have already ordered half my military strength just to protect your weak and feeble tribes that even I am having trouble protecting my own borders and we have much more important things to take care of such as diseases and plagues to worry about you."

"Look who's talking, you simple minded and barbaric brutes, you wanna know why you are getting too many sick ponies, it's because you are all simple minded fools to not even know how wash your own flanks, you are all pathetic compared to us Unicorns."

"Say that to my Hooves you little insect! Come here so I can buck you in the face!"

"Why don't you come here you lumbering buffoon!"

"Enough of this bickering. We already have too much on our hooves as it is! we demand only an increase on our tribes protection" said Forrest daydreamer.

"And who are you to demand such things! you and all the Earth ponies are nothing but lowly slaves and servants to us, heck you should even be kneeling down before me. I give you good weather for those crops so you must be giving us more food!"

"No! you owe us more than those foolish Pegasus, we control the Sun that your crops need to grow, so you must give us more supplies than them, you inferior plebeians!"

"How dare you mock our entire tribe! We have had enough of you Unicorns and Pegasus always pushing us around!"

"And what are you gonna do about it huh? throw tomatoes at us!"

Both Sky and Emerald laughed at Forrest's face that made him hiss and growl in anger.

"That's it! I can't take this anymore, I won't let you treat us like this any longer! your tribes live carefree while we suffer and tire just to provide your despicable tribes with food we worked so hard for! I Forrest Daydreamer leader of the Earth ponies withdraw from this cursed alliance!" shouted Forrest with great sadness and anger, but he also felt fear creep slowly behind him as Sky and Emerald looked at him menacingly.

Sky Ripper slammed his hooves on the table causing it to crack.

"Then your puny little tribe shall fall! I will order my soldiers to stop protecting your lands, let's see how your feeble little tribe survive without my help!"

"If you insist on leaving the alliance, we shall also cease on giving you any antidotes and salves, good luck on curing your diseases."

"Fine, let's just see who shall first starve to death!"

"Shut up both of you! I knew it, I should have continued my grandfathers mission to conquer and enslave your tribes, I am through with this petty diplomacy! it's time for war!"

"How dare you threaten your Gods with war you barbaric fools. you shall all pay dearly for this! after our certain victory you shall all kneel before us."

"Why you vile creatures! threatening us like this, shame on you! shame on all of you!"

They all started shouting and cursing at each other. The dispute among the three almost broke into a fight if it weren't for the royal advisers of each leader coming in the hall as they heard the the noise inside to see what all the ruckus was about, after they calmed their leaders down, they assessed the situation until they came up with a solution.

"My liege, we cannot sustain our armies with just grass and we certainly cannot use magic to keep the Sun and the Moon in the sky, I suggest we continue this alliance for now your majesty."

"Great one, without the protection from these Pegasus, we will surely be overwhelmed by many enemies and invaders, and even if we can magically produce crops it will be tasteless and unhealthy for us, I beg you to reconsider my lord."

"Oh beloved leader, we might be able to sustain our farms even with unknown weather patterns, but we don't have enough strength to fight off invaders or any massive war from foreign species, we also require potions to stave off diseases, and with a heavy hearth I know that we must accept the alliance with these foul tribes my king."

After the leaders discussed the situation with their trusted advisers, they were now ready to talk once more.

"As my adviser had said, we must continue this alliance, there is no other way."

"Agreed, there is nothing more to discuss, everything shall continue as it was."

"*sigh* Fine!"

And so the summit ended with all their requirements being met, new laws were passed and some demands were even accepted, the summit might have ended quite successful this time, but Hatred now lies deep within their hearths, like a fire steadily growing, ready to consume them.

When The summit ended the Pegasus and Earth ponies immediately left Camelot to return to their own towns.


Once the other leaders had left, Emerald Monsoon made a decree.

"As you all know my brethren, we have been forced to deal with those barbaric and primitive tribes and therefore I shall not tarnish the name of the great Unicorn tribe any longer, thou shall not speak or even utter a word to those inferior tribes or face banishment for all times!"

Many Unicorns agreed and only a handful were concerned for they have been acquainted and even befriended some of the ponies from the other tribes especially the merchants who were always trading goods between these tribes, they remained quiet and nodded with the others for they were afraid to be banished from the tribe.

"This is really going to make me lose my business here." whispered a merchant to his friend.

"Why is that?"

"I have already grown accustomed to trade with the Pegasus and Earth ponies as they traded high quality armor, fruits, vegetables, and bits for potions, but with that new decree I think I have to find another tribe to trade with or even quit my job."

"I just heard that Emerald Monsoon had an argument with the other leaders during the summit, there was also something to do with their families gruesome past."

"Ugh, damn those leaders destroying our livelihood with their useless and childish bickering."

"Shhh, be quiet someone might hear you."

A white mare entered Camelot' gates.

"Umm... hello what is going on here?" asked Marina who has just returned to Camelot.

"Oh nothing much dear, they just made a new decree. It states that they will kick your flank out of Camelot if you talk to any Pegasus or Earth ponies."

"That's rather harsh don't you think."

"Yes dear, as a merchant like me this really is a pain in the flank. How am I supposed to make any bits with nopony to trade to."

"But what about the potions and elixirs that we must trade for protection and food?"

"It is already planned dear, to put it simply 50 boxes full of antidotes and potions are given to both Pegasus and Earth ponies monthly in exchange for food and protection no more no less. This is going to make merchants quite useless now *sigh*."

"I know what that feels like, I am sorry for your loss."

"It is our leaders decision so there is really nothing to be sorry about dear... uhh..." the mare gestured her hooves.

"Oh sorry, my name is Marina Wave nice to meet you."

"Crystal Satchel, the pleasure is all mine."

Crystal Satchel is a Unicorn mare with yellow coat and red mane, she is a decent and respectable mare known through out the merchant guild, she is also clever and eloquent as she always gets the best trades and deals no merchant has ever acquired.

"Marina dear, I know we just met, but do you wanna hang out or something, since I have nothing much to do nowadays."

"I would love to, but I still have so much potions to brew and I also have to buy some more ingredients at the market, I am truly sorry Crystal maybe next time."

"Hmm... follow me Marina I got something to show you, don't worry this will only take a moment, it's in my wagon right over there." Crystal pointed at a large wagon made of Ironwood plated with metal.

"Umm... okay."

Crystal magically opened the the doors of her wagon. Marina was shocked to see the contents of the wagon.

"A-are t-those."

"*nod* Yes dear."

"*blush* I c-can't believe it."

"And for a lovely mare like you, I shall even sell them to you for half the price."

"Really? *sniff* thank you, thank you very much you truly are the best."

"Not so fast dear, you can have them on one condition *whispers on Marina's ear*."

"*blush* But I never done it with a mare before."

"There is always a first time for everything deary."

Crystal went inside her wagon.

"Don't worry dear, leave it all up to me, come on in."

Once Marina was inside, the doors magically closed.

"Ahh! Crystal not too rough."

"Sorry deary, I got carried away there, here let me make it up to you."

"*moan* Crystal your tongue is so divine, keep licking it ahh..."

"Mmm... it is as sweet as sugar dear."

"Please keep going, swallow it whole!"

"*gurgle* *shlcik* *suck* mmhaa... satisfied deary?"

Marina's face was all red and something liquid was dripping down from her horn.

"Oh dear, you are as wet as the ocean down there."

"*giggle* Sorry about that."

"Well now, it certainly isn't fair deary, I should also be having fun."

"Hmm... I see that I am not the only one wet here *giggle*, let me just clean you up."

As Marina is "Cleaning" the mare, Crystal levitated a very peculiar object that was under her bed.

"Now the fun has been doubled!"

"Wow Crystal, I have never seen anything like that before."

"Oh deary, wait till I show you what it can really do, now would you kindly raise your flank."

"Like this?"

"*Bites lips* Now that is the most prettiest flower I have ever seen."

"*blush* why thank you Crystal."

"Brace your self deary, I am going in*grunt*."

"Grrr... well its a tight fit."

"I am quite surprised you can take it all in deary *panting*."

"*moan* I am coming ahh! faster, faster!"

"Let's go together!"

"Ahhh! *pant* *pant*."

After the two mares finished, they rested for few moments to catch their breaths, but they were still panting and sweating.

"Ahem! I do believe we had a deal miss Crystal."

"I am a mare of my words dear, thank you."

"I should be thanking you, I really had a so much fun."

{ *Ahem* First of all, this is Marina's first time bonding with a mare. The sweet thing Crystal is tasting was Marina's very own home made rock candies. The liquid on Marina's horn was a new lotion to make it smooth and shiny. Marina was all wet because she accidentally dropped the glass of water Crystal gave her. The object under the bed is a dress. Marina was struggling as the dress was a bit tight. Marina posed as she was wearing the dress for fashions sake, then Crystal just found a pretty flower stitched on the dress. the next one umm... they were just using a makeshift treadmill? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :facehoof: }

As a one of the best merchant, Crystal was chock full magical ingredients for potion and brewing, these ingredients are very rare and expensive on the market, but Crystal sold them to her for a very generous price.

"Thank you so much Crystal, you don't know how much this means to me."

"You are quite welcome and may I also offer you a ride back home."

"But I don't want to be a bother, you have already done so much for me."

"None-sense deary, you are like a sister to me. Besides, how are you going to take all these ingredients home with you?"

Marina sat down on the cushions to think for a moment. Crystal on the other hoof conjured two pony golems at the front of her wagon, she then attached the reigns to the golems.

"Dear, I shall take you home, I need only your guidance and we shall be on our way."

"If you insist, keep this up and I will never be able thank you enough."

"That's what friends are for." Crystal smiled and Marina blushed.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the tower with eight floors located behind the castle of Camelot.Without a word Crystal levitated all of Marina's ingredients and before Marina could say anything.

"Don't mention it dear. A friend in need is a friend indeed."

There was nothing to be said. Marina smiled and tears were threatening to fall, she immediately hugged Crystal who was caught by surprise and her levitation spell almost got out of control.

"Sorry about that *wipes tears away* come on follow me."

Marina took half of the ingredients in her own levitation spell and went up the flights of stairs. Most of the ponies were still at the town square so the tower was practically empty. Once they reached the seventh floor, Marina magically opened her lock and went inside organizing the piles of new ingredients she brought. After Crystal handed over all of the ingredients."

"Well, it was truly a pleasure meeting you. Well see you around dear, have a good day."

Crystal was about to leave, until she was covered in blue magical light pulling her inside the room. Crystal turned around to see Marina tapping her hooves together, head low, and blushing.

"Umm... it's still pretty early. I-if you don't have any plans for today, y-you could stay here w-with me and take a little rest." stuttered Marina.

"Why thank you dear, it is really nice of you."

Marina closed the doors as Crystal seated on a couch full of... books about... covered in...

"I am so sorry, here let me just fix that up." Marina tried to clean the mess she made and with her magic all the books were then organized, some went to the bookshelf and the others went under her bed, she also levitated Crystal to fix and clean out the couch then replaced its sheets and cushions, finally she was done in a matter of minutes, "There you go, all is as good as new."

"I am amazed dear, your proficiency in magic is outstanding, no wonder why your room is always messy and smells... like... is because your friends are always here having fun with you isn't that right dear?"

"*sigh* To tell you the truth, you're the first pony I have ever invited into my house."

"That can't be possible, you are a very talented and lovely mare my dear."

"*begins to cry* You really think so?"

"I know dear, I know."

For any other pony this is very normal, but for Marina this is an accomplishment of her life, being alone for years and being treated like nothing more than a nopony can take its toll on anypony, Marina and Crystal laid down on the bed, both exhausted in using too many spells in one day, Marina cried on Crystal's shoulder until she dozed off to sleep.

"Sweet dreams my dear Marina, sweet dreams." said Crystal as she kissed Marina on her cheeks, she then levitated the blanket to cover them as they snuggled on the warm and cozy bed.


MEET, GREET, & TREAT

A few hours later, when Marina woke up all flustered and being snuggled by Crystal, she gently levitated Crystal's hoof off her chest, but it accidentally slid down towards her... sensitive part.

"Eeek! *puts hooves on mouth* I don't want to wake crystal up." She then tried to levitate the merchant's hands off her merchandise.

When Marina finally got free from her cozy captivity, she placed back the blanket on Crystal and gently touched her cute little face. After she prepared the necessary ingredients, Marina cast a sound barrier around her work space, she then started making various brews and an assortment of potions to fill in her quota for the whole week.

On the other hoof Fiery and his friends were starting their endurance and stamina training to further increase their power to better protect their tribe and to defeat whatever stands in their way, but both of them were thinking the same thing in their minds, that tomorrow night they will meet once again at the evergreen forest.

Fate is really a silly thing, it can be good, bad, neither, or both. Sky Ripper ordered general Air Slicer to send troops from the PBB to receive shipments from both Unicorns and Earth ponies. Others will shift with those who are currently protecting the tribes borders, Fiery and his team were sent to acquire the shipments of potions from the Unicorns and

{UNDER CONSTRUCTION}


or maybe lacking some ideas please help :raritydespair:

Comments ( 1 )

I love it! keep up the good work

Login or register to comment