• Published 15th Sep 2016
  • 334 Views, 2 Comments

Civilizations "Rise of an Equine Empire" - Marina Oceania



Equestrian history of old lost in the passage of time. From the ashes a civilization shall rise like the Phoenix, but nothing is for certain as we start our journey in the beginning before the beginning. together we shall see destiny unfold.

  • ...
 2
 334

Chapter 1 - Hidden Forbidden Beginning

Corrupted and Divided

Unity, Peace, and Harmony? Words that exist only in dreams and madness, This is what many ponies thought and believed in.
Centuries after the Great Cataclysm, The three tribes Unicorn, Pegasus, and Earth ponies have fought and argued with each other, it took great sufferings and countless wars before the tribes negotiated a peace treaty ending the war, but the treaty was fragile and a single grain can tip the scales off balance.

The mystical Unicorns think of themselves as gods whom the other tribes should serve and respect, with arcane arts and magical spells taught to them by the great Alicorns, they were responsible for balancing the cycle of the Sun and Moon, bringing forth day and night as well as other magical endeavors such as the pursuit of more knowledge in both science and magic, they built castles on mountains of gems and riches, They also use their responsibility to gain benefits and payment from the other tribes, corrupted by greed.

The militaristic Pegasus boast their aerial superiority as well as their power to control the weather, They are responsible for bringing forth Spring, Summer, Winter, and Falls, Gifted with combat capabilities far more advanced than any other tribes, In the past they even tried to conquer both Earth ponies and Unicorns, They have built fortresses and villages of clouds up in the heavens above to look down on the other puny tribes, corrupted by pride.

The maltreated Earth ponies have always been abused and looked down upon by the other tribes mostly because of their lack of magical or any sort of outstanding capabilities, they are the best farmers among the tribes, with their physical strength far surpassing any other and deep understanding with nature they have cultivated and cared for the land, although most of their hard earned crops are given to both Pegasus and Unicorns only to ensure the Sun and good weather for their crops, corrupted by Wrath.

Problems keep rising and piling up until they have all drowned in the waves of despair and sorrow. Violence, Famine, Plagues, and
War, Minotaur, Griffins, and many others waged war against the ponies and only the combined strength of the three tribes is enough to keep their enemies at bay.

The Pegasus tribe saw this as an opportunity to benefit themselves, they demanded food and magical potions for the continued protection of the Unicorns and Earth ponies, with diseases and plagues spreading across the land the Unicorns in exchange gave salves and antidotes for protection and food, Earth ponies cannot demand for anything else for they have nothing more to offer but their services and crops, they cannot decline even if they wanted to and so they are once again seen only as servants and slaves quickly adding more shame and anger in their hearths.


DESTINED TO MEET

On a day like no other in the town of Camelot, as the chosen group of unicorns worked together to cast a spell to raise the sun ushering forth a new day, Busy preparing her potions and spells was a unicorn mare named Marina Wave an enchantress, she was adopted by an old mare named Vanilla Flitter, Marina never got a chance to see her real parents, fortunately the mare was kind and gentle, she took good care of her, bathe, fed, and even taught her to never lose sight of what's important and to never give up on doing what is right.

Marina treated the mare as her own mother and she was treated as her own foal and they have been together for years caring and loving each other as a mother and daughter should, everything was fine until the griffins raided Camelot and kidnapped some of the unicorns, unfortunately Vanilla was also taken while they were at the castle gates, everything happened so fast and as the dust of chaos settled in, Marina was left alone once again, after the tragedy she survived purely by hard work and determination and when she finally discovered her talents, she vowed to use it only to help and give happiness to others.

Marina grew up a to be a respectable and beautiful mare with light blue mane and tail with a coat as white as snow and eyes like the ocean, she always focused on her duties and studies completely ignoring any kind of social interaction and events, She always locked herself in her own alchemy room and leaving only when necessary, The Council of Magic along with some of her colleagues deemed her unimportant and ineffective in solving any problem the tribe is going through, and so they just gave her mundane tasks and pointless errands that made Marina feel useless and embarrassed.

"Oh! just they wait, I could help everypony if they would just give me a chance" muttered Marina Wave.

After a meeting held by the Council of Magic, Marina went back to her house located on a tower behind the castle which had eight floors, each with rooms that a unicorn can live in, Marina climbed up the staircase until she reached the 7th floor, as she was passing by some unicorns, as she was trotting up the stairs she could here ponies talking behind her back as she was going to her room. Marina magically opened the lock, entered, and bucked the door closing it with a loud *bang*, she then went to her bed and started screaming in her pillow.

"*muffled screams* *sniff* Why are they treating me like this?" asked Marina with tears in her eyes.

"I won't let this stop me, I *hic* w-won't give up that easily, I will *yawn* I w-will show t-them wha..." Marina fell asleep.

The next day as the Sun slowly rises towards the sky, Marina woke up bright and early to start her new studies and brews for today.

"Hmm... let's see Ashwinder eggs, powedered Moonstone, Pearl dust, Rose thorns, Peppermint, *gasp* I ran out of Morning dew and Evergreen leaves for my next brew *sigh* Oh well off to the forest then, I needed to grab a few items at the store anyways."

Marina quickly snatched her saddle bags and headed immediately to the forest, dozens of unicorns were surprised to see her galloping off like this as she rarely went out of her room, Wave was about to pass through the front gate when suddenly.

"Stop right there Marina! where do you think you're going?" Shouted a dark grey unicorn stallion wielding a spear.

"I am just heading to the forest to gather some ingredients for my next brew sir Point Blank, so it really is pointless! to stop me." Smirked Marina Wave.

"j-just go before I do something I will regret" Facehooved Point Blank.

Marina laughed as she trotted away.


Meanwhile in the cloud town of Daleton, General Air Slicer one of the most respected general in the army commanded the Pegasus Battle Brigade and all its squadrons to a scouting mission in search of new lands to expand their borders and to eliminate any threat they might encounter.

"All right, listen up pigeons! you are tasked for an important mission to ensure our future, I am assigning squads to scout the southern and eastern parts of the land in search of new places to conquer and even plunder, Do you understand soldiers!"

"Sir yes sir!"

"I expect only the best results from each and everyone of you, make me and the whole Pegasus race proud Stallions."

Fiery Ace is a Pegasus, his coat and mane is as red as fire with eyes burning with passion, but he has an adorable face that he can be easily mistaken as a mare. because of this most of his friends/colleagues teased and made fun off. Fiery has accomplished several missions with flying colors and along with his elite squad defeated many griffins and even Minotaurs. As the raids from creatures such as the griffins became frequent and along with it the defense missions to protect the other tribes prevented him from even having the time to socialize or even visit Daleton's inner districts to relax and now he and his squad are tasked to scout the mountains in the east.

''Major Fiery, we are ready to deploy on your command sir." said Sergeant Windy Dove the best and closest friend of Fiery Ace.

"Sure thing,*ahem* All right stallions let's take to the sky!"

"Yes miss Cutie Patootie!" said the whole squad in unison while trying not to burst out in laughter.

"*Facehoove* For that drop and give me twenty Bits! once we return from this mission."

His whole squad apologized and even gave him puppy eyes, but Fiery was not buying it.

"Negative, you guys owe me dinner and cider understood!"

"Yes Sir!" replied the team as they rolled their eyes.

"*chuckle* Alright, Stallions move out." said Windy as the whole squad prepares to take off.

It took a few hours till they reached the eastern mountains, Fiery felt uneasy as they approached the mountains, the smell of sulfur and the smoke coming from the other side was an unwelcoming sight, after getting close to the mountain everypony heard an ear shattering roar, then from out a cave on the mountain came a giant scaly beast, it's wings were long and wide, it's scales were as black as night, with one flap of it's wings it flew high up into the sky.

"That is just great, when you think things won't get any worse, life throws a dragon at you, *sigh* alright stallions evasive maneuvers now!"

The dragon quickly charged to the platoon of Pegasus, it was clear with its mouth dripping with saliva and blood shot eyes that it was desperate for something to eat and a group of Pegasus is just what the doctor ordered, It just won't give up its pursuit fortunately the Pegasus squad well trained and prepared that not even a dragon can easily defeat, but exhaustion from the long flight and all this evading took it's toll on them, Fiery knew that without a quick decision things could turn grim.

"Okay, everypony listen up! I will distract the dragon while you all head on back to base."

"No Fiery this is too dangerous, I can't let you do this all alone."

"That is an order Sergeant!, move now while you still have a chance."

"B-but?"

"Don't worry I"ll be fine, you and everpony still owes me dinner." and with that Fiery flew and bucked the dragon in the nose hard enough to get it's attention, "Hiyahh! come get me you scaly


It was a chilly day as the wind blew gently across the land, it was still pretty early and the sight of the sun rising gently behind the forest is simply breathtaking, with only the of chirping birds and a faint roar can be heard.

"What a lovely day, sure do miss the times mother and I ...." Sighted Marina as she picked up the fallen pine cones and evergreen leaves.

As she was collecting the ingredients for her brew, she enjoyed the blue skies, cool gentle breeze, birds chirping as they sing their lullaby, and the smell of fragrant flowers in the meadows, Marina has gathered all the necessary ingredients and was about to return home, while trotting she admired the beautiful clouds slowly drifting in the sky until she heard someone breaking the silence with a cry for help, she noticed a red Pegasus falling to his doom.

" What the? Why isn't he flying? Oh no this is bad I gotta do something." In the corner of her was mind all the discrimination and belittling of her kind to the other tribes.

"No! I don't care, I can't just leave somepony to die! Screw It!" Marina galloped to where the Pegasus will fall and immediately prepared a levitation spell.


"Ugh this is it! this is the end of the line for me ahhhh! goodbye cruel world at least I only get smashed into bits than turning into dragon food, if only I get smashed into twenty bits and really turned into a meal for some creature then I would have gotten that last promise hehe... *closes eyes*."

*input magical sound effect*

"Huh what the?" Fiery felt like he was floating in the air and when he opened his eyes, *Blush* He saw a beautiful mare, she was as white as the snow and had a mane like waves upon the sand with eyes as blue as the ocean. Fiery was lucky enough to have a red coat already, his blush could put an apple to shame.

*A moment of awkward silence*

Fiery was speechless before his heroine, even more so when she started to speak, her voice was like music to his ears.

"Umm... are you okay? misss..." asked Marina as she gestures her hooves.

"Fiery Ace, But first of all thank you for saving me, secondly I am a stallion." replied Fiery.


*Woah! wait a minute this stallion can be easily mistaken as a mare! just look at his face its soo cute and adorable, and his *slowly looks at flank* Wings! yeah definitely wings hehe, well you could say I got a good catch.* Marina returned from her pondering to reply.

"Oh, you are quite welcome and sorry I mistaken you for a mare."

"No problem I get that a lot, but really you saved my life and not to mention a Unicorn of all ponies saved me and for that I owe you my life."

"Yeah I suppose, if any other Unicorn saw you they could have just let you fall and plummet to your d-de..." Marina's expression saddened.

"So why didn't you?"

"Well let's just say I couldn't ok, I want to do what is right no matter what." Marina replied with tears on her eyes while remembering a flashback.

"So yeah umm... you could put me down now, only if you want to." asked Fiery with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry I totally forgot." Marina then removed her levitation spell on Fiery, but he was still a bit high from the ground *thud*.

"Oww!"

*wait a minute Fiery! we need to act cool if we want to impress our lovely heroine, don't make a fool outta yourself, Just Do It!*

*Fiery clears his throat*

"May I know the name of thy savior?" Fiery asked trying hard to act and sound cool.

"Oh tis a request thy can provide to thee, *giggle* my name is Marina Wave."

"Marina Wave, What a pretty awesome name." Fiery replied as he tried to open his injured wings.

"Thank you, your name is pretty neat too or should I say pretty hot, isn't that right Fiery."

Both of them felt a zing as they gazed into each others eyes, Fiery quickly fell for her which gave him an idea.

"Marina it's your fault why I crashed down from the skies!" said Fiery as he tried to act tough.

"Me? what did I do to make you fall." replied Marina with a confused look on her face.

"When I saw your beauty even a mile away, I instantly fell for you." Fiery replied winking and with a grin on his face.

Marina couldn't hold back her laughter and started rolling and crying on the ground with her hooves on her stomach.

"hahaha! that was very cheesy you really didn't have to, I punderstand what's going on."

she then took a moment to stand back up and compose herself.

"But seriously why DID you fall from the sky?"

"Well then let me introduce myself again, I am Major Fiery Ace of the Pegasus Battle Brigade or the PBB. Me and my squadron were out scouting for new lands when suddenly a dragon attacked us, I told my stallions to retreat immediately while I distract the dragon, and with my awesome flying skills, I flew with evasive maneuvers in between the clouds until I lost him, but I couldn't handle long distant flights so before I knew it my wings cramped, add my exhaustion in the mix and you got yourself in a pickle."

"That was intense, never see or hear those kinds of things everyday, but what why did it attack you?."

"I don't even know what is going on inside the minds of these beast, you know they can talk too right, but that scaly gas bag was trying to eat me!" Fiery trembled as he imagined the dragon's bad breath.

"maybe because you were in a pickle, *smirk* what's important now is that you are alive, *sigh* kinda envy you to be honest."

Fiery just gave the mare a very confused look.

"No, I mean you have been given a mission, a responsibility for your people, they trust you and going on adventures is a bonus, while I am just a useless enchantress stuck in my own alchemy room with nothing better to do but create healing salves *sigh*."

"At least you are always with your friends and family."

Fiery almost regretted saying that as he saw Marina's teary eyes, he felt so much pity for the mare.

"I am sorry I shouldn't have said that." said Fiery Flight.

"No, it's ok you didn't know, yes I don't have any friends or family, I survived using my own wits and will to survive, But I want to be something more, somepony special and important to others."

"I can be your special somep- I mean your friend, if it's alright with you." Asked Fiery while blushing as he slowly trotted towards Marina.

Marina was caught by surprise, she didn't know what she must do, it is the first time anyone gave interest to her and a Pegasus of all ponies, probably because she is an enchantress and has always locked herself up in her room, but besides the point she really doesn't have any social experience whatsoever, except for the occasional heat in which she relieved herself with a book containing unmentionables and how to do THINGS.

"s-sure you *gulp* can be m-my friend, I uh umm..." Tidal is very flustered right now, but somewhere along the line she gave a very sinister smile.

As a gentle breeze swept across the evergreen trees Marina and Fiery talked and got to know each other and their relationship finally got closer, Fiery talked about all his missions while Marina told him about magical spells and all the potions she brew, the Sun in the sky slowly fell through the horizon as the Moon slowly rose to take its place, both of them were in their own world, each forgetting the passing of time as they laughed at their jokes and had a really great time together, soon they felt that they were meant for each other, it was getting really late at night and Fiery's wings were still too injured to fly back, so they planned to camp in the forest for now, fiery collected and dried some fire wood while Marina returned from the castle, with her were bandages, food, and a small tent, she then used a spell to help Fiery start the fire who was struggling in making one himself.

After having enough sustenance, Marina went behind Fiery who was still busy stuffing himself with fried hay, this is when it got awkward and embarrassing, the wings are the most sensitive part of any Pegasus and as soon as Marina touched Fiery's wings, *Pomf* Fiery was just full on embarrassed and the mare quite surprised.

Fiery slowly turned to look at her, and for some odd reasons they were both blushing.

"Umm... Wave w-what are y-you doing?"

"Fiery, what was that supposed to mean?"

"N-nothing at all, But I was just wondering why you started touching me that is all, oh wait I forgot you are not a Pegasus."

"Sorry, I didn't mean anything I was just going to take care of your wings that's all, May I?"

"Yeah yeah sure go ahead, I was just caught off guard you know." Said Fiery while trying to hide his flustered face.

Marina started to clean Fiery's wings and as she was covering it she could feel his body trembling and hear his muffled moans, she tried to ignore it, but couldn't help the fact that she is doing something *ahem* you know for a pegasus, this is really the first time she could be this close to anyone, Marina's urges were getting to her, all those years being alone and lonely, adding the manly smell of Fiery's pheromones were just too much for her to take.

"Thanks for helping me once more Tidal Wave without you I wouldn't even be here right now."

"Don't mention it, I j-just wanted to do yo- I mean the right thing hehe."

"Uhh... Wave, are you feeling all right?" asked Fiery with a very confused look, he could see that Marina is breathing heavily and her white cheeks all bright red.

"hahaha! Nothing, really nothing at all *giggle* don't mind me." said Tidal Wave as she gently caressed Fiery's soft and muscular wings.

"Oookay, umm... ya know it's getting kinda dark,*yawn* we should go get some rest."

"S-sure let me just fix up the tent." Marina magically unfolded and prepared the large tent.

While fixing the tent Fiery stole a few glances at Marina's well toned flank as she took a very arousing stance in casting her spell.

*Fiery no, just no, don't you even think about it especially to the one who saved us alright, calm down now.* Fiery thought to himself.

"All right that should do it, the tents all done Fiery."

"You know it's kinda late, the roads are very dark and dangerous to be walking home alone, so might I suggest you spend the night here with me, only if you want to that is."

"S-sure I would lo-like to." stuttered Marina.

Moonlight was shining down on the sleeping forest with only the choir of crickets and the wind rustling the leaves can be heard as the two ponies lay on the quilt covered in blankets awkwardly staring at each other without uttering a word both blushing and sweating even in the coldness of night.

"Marina I just wanted to thank you for everything, you have done so much for me and I wish to repay you soon."

"*giggle* How about now." Said Marina with bedroom eyes and a very seductive tone.

Fiery's was speechless and even powerless as Marina gently stroke Fiery's chest slowly going down to a very sensitive spot as she bit her lips still in eye contact with the vulnerable stallion, Fiery loved the way Marina is touching him, but a very dismaying thought went to his mind.

"I don't know if this is right, what will the other ponies and our tribes say about this?" asked Fiery in a concerned tone.

Marina paused for a bit.

"I am so sorry, I am being selfish and foolish, I should just go."

Marina was about to leave when Fiery stopped her.

"No, Marina I care about you more than you could ever know and I wish to be always with you, I will not let my fears get the best of me and I would do everything for you even if I have to turn my back on my own tribe, just please don't leave me."

Marina cried with tears of joy, nopony has ever thought of her as somepony special and now here he is.

"As long as you are with me, I shall fear nothing as well * giggle*."

Fiery grabbed Marina as both of them fell down to the soft quilt and cuddled lovingly, their bodies were touching as they felt each others warmth and hearth beats.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A few touchy moments and minutes later.

"Uhh... this is my first time doing this."

"Awesome, it's my first too." said Fiery as he laughed nervously.

"So, *looks awkwardly at Marina* what's next?"

"Umm... well, the book says I should stroke this big friend of yours and *blush* slowly *gulp* this is very embarrassing to actually do."

"Wait, I can't let a mare do all the work, here let me kiss your luscious lips *wink*."

Fiery went behind of the mare.

"*moan* I can say you are a natural at this."

A few moments of teasing and doing stuff later, Marina and Fiery were both hot and sweaty.

"I can't take it anymore, Marina I want you!"

"Me too Fiery come here!"

They both started caressing and kissing each other, their tongues tasting almost every part of their bodies, Marina even started biting the Stallion especially on the flank.

"Umm... Marina you are getting a little too wild there partner." Fiery chuckled nervously.

"Hush now my dear Fiery, in return for me saving your life, tonight *whispers on Fiery's ear* you are mine."

"*gulp* please be gentle."

Marina suddenly became very aggressive forcing the poor little stallion into positions no Pegasus or Unicorn has yet done before, Marina just lost herself in ecstasy that she just let her instincts control her.

And so the silence of the forest is broken once again by moans and groans mostly manly cries, both had a pleasurable experience all night long, unaware of a new destiny they forged and a grave consequence for their actions.





A pair of eyes were watching them from the the darkness.


A MIRACLE IN THE MAKING

A new dawn was about to begin, Fiery Ace and Marina Wave woke up not knowing what the future might hold, what their shared and crossed paths will usher forth, that a dark and dreaded storm was coming and so is a bright and prosperous tomorrow.

"*Yawn* Good morning Fier- erm... sorry about that."

Marina saw Fiery all Sweaty and sticky covered with unmentionables, his mane and coat was a mess,he also smelled kinda funny.

"Speak for yourself! you know you just violated me too much, I f-felt overwhelmed." replied Fiery with tears forming in his eyes.

Marina was laughing and screaming internally as she really dominated a guy in this particular scenario, but she doesn't want to crush Fiery's last remaining pride.

"Okay I am really sorry, I got carried away by the heat of the moment if ya know what I mean." Marina winked then nudged at Fiery.

Fiery didn't say a word, he rose up jumped into the freezing cold pond, back flipped out, suddenly opened his wings and flew through the air at an amazing speed, then gently landed in front of Marina, clean and with air groomed mane.

"Bravo, now that's how you make a clean getaway." said Marina as she clapped slowly.

"Well it was literally a pleasure meeting you, but I better head back to head quarters *smirk*, May our paths once again cross my mare."

"Yes, may we once again meet my cute little stallion."

"*facehoove* Oh by the way, consider my debt be repaid, for mistaking me as a mare and after the oh soo faithful night." said Fiery as he rolled his eyes.

"Sure, but uhh.. can I ask you a favor? Pleeaasse." pleaded Marina.

"What is it this time?"

"Let us again meet here, tomorrow night *wink*."

"Why not tonight?"

"Look who is feisty now *giggle*, sorry Its just that I remembered that I needed to brew a batch of healing potions today, I still have a responsibility to my tribe *looks at the ground* even though I really want to be with you ."

"*chuckle* no problem, *sigh* but you know how it is right? I am very sorry to ask this of you, but we must keep our relationship a secret for now."

"*nod* I know our tribes won't accept what we have going on and I fully know the consequences that comes with our love and I would gladly face them *looks at Fiery's eyes* with you by my side."

Fiery started shedding tears and it made Marina cry not because she was touched or felt the same way, It was because of Fiery's adorable face and pouting that you can't even tell if Fiery is a mare or a stallion.

"I promise to always be here for you, *sniff* sorry I should be acting tough and strong, you don't want a stallion who looks pathetic and is so emotional, look Marina you are the bravest and kindest mare I have ever known to even risk your own life for a Pegasus like me, you truly deserve someone better."

"*Kisses Fiery on his tear drenched cheeks* Fiery I love you because of who you are, all those heroic battles and missions you told me about were for the purpose of helping your friends and family, to me that is very honorable and very stallionly thing to do, *whispers* also I really wanted a stallion like you, not only are you so heart-achingly cute, but also your friend down there knows how to make a mare scream *giggle*."

After a kiss (that lasted a few minutes) and a loving embrace, Fiery prepared to take off.

"Fare thee well Oh mare of the waves, Parting is such sweet sorrow." and with that Fiery took off and sore through the sky as Marina was gently waving and yelling.

"Farewell my love."


Fiery returned to his tribe, awaiting him was a warm welcome from his comrades and best friend, Windy Dove could faintly smell some familiar scent but chose to ignore it, they asked about how he defeated the dragon in which Fiery over exaggerated his story to make himself look awesome and epic.

"Great job defeating the dragon sir, too bad we didn't see that epic battle of yours."

"Well we don't want a battle to drag... on forever now would you?" grinned Fiery, "I certainly got an advantage on that fight."

"Why is that sir?" asked a Pegasus while the other ponies listening especially Fiery's team were just rolling their eyes.

"It was a really good thing that dragon was a... heavy smoker, it took only a few moments until he was out of breath."

"Hahaha." Windy laughed sarcastically with a deadpan tone, "Let's get you to the clinic now before you burst something more than just bubbles." Windy with Fiery's tail on his mouth pulled Fiery through the massive crowd that has gathered to cheer and congratulate him.

"Ouch! can you please be careful, you might pull off this embarrassing scene along with my tail.'' Windy just pulled harder, 'Okay okay, I will be quiet gees."

In the clinic.

"Good news major Fiery, it seems that your body didn't suffer much damage and your wings seems to be fine, resting for a few days should get you back up to perfect condition and I suggest you take some stamina building exercises to make you last longer." said the Pegasus nurse.

"I will certainly follow your instructions, but what do you mean by last longer?"

"In flying of course *nervous chuckle* what did you think I mean?"

"Sorry I was thinking something totally off course, thanks again for checking up on me nurse Rose Hearth." said Fiery as he exited the infirmary.

"No Fiery, thank you for letting me check you out." Rose quietly replied as she stared at Fiery's flank.

Fiery saw his friends waiting for him outside at the waiting area {duh}, they were about to ask how he was feeling when suddenly.

"All units prepare for combat, a battalion of griffins are headed towards Daleton, this is not a drill, I repeat this is not a drill!" shouted a nearby Pegasus scout.

"Okay team lets go kick some griffin backsides!" declared Fiery.

"Major Fiery, you just got back here, you need to take to r...rrrgh." the nurse's mouth was covered by Fiery's hooves

"No need, rest is for the weak! it is my duty to protect everypony here and I won't be defeated by anypon..." Fiery remembered how Marina forced him to be at the bottom while she was on the top, what an embarrassment to all stallions. The nurse however was blushing as as she had a chance to at least taste Fiery's hooves that are now soaking wet.

"Sir is everything alright?"

"W-what are you all standing around for? Battle stations everypony!"

The Battalion of Griffins were defeated after a very gruesome battle, luckily there were only a some minor casualties, a few hours later after Fiery apologized to Rose, he took a rest at his favorite spot in a cloud way above the town with a breathtaking view of everything, from the awesome architectural design of Daleton to the beautiful lands of lush forests and rivers down below.

"Hey buddy! sorry to surprise you uhh... Hellooo Windy to Ace do you come in over?"

"What? oh sorry Windy I was just."

"Spacing out again! you have been acting kinda weirder than usual recently, Is there something you would like to talk about?"

"No, it's nothing really I am just uh... tired yeah, those griffins were just griffin me a hard time." said Fiery as he smiled.

"*unamused chuckle* So what really happened during that dragon incident? look, I have known you for a long time and I know when something is up."

"N-nope nothing at all, *nervous laugh* I just ah... survived yeah, on my own, by myself, alone in the woods." stuttered Fiery as he whistled nervously.

"Suuure ya did, you know Fiery ol pal I ignored something earlier and... you know what forget it, I trust you with all my hearth and I will believe anything you say."

Fiery was shedding tears {AGAIN what a drama queen}. *You got that right* Windy Dove subconsciously agreed with me .

"Come here buddy *hugs Windy* I am very thankful to have such a wonderful friend like you."

"Ahem... Sir! you are lucky in so many ways, first of all you are my best friend, second you are my commanding officer, and third you are so freaking adorable, if you were some other stallion I will just buck you in the face, *hugs Fiery tightly* good thing we are alone up here, the others might think we are... ya know *Windy chuckled*."

"Yeah you're right we should head on back to our quarters *yawn* I feel bit tired after that last battle."

"Uhh... hey Fiery want to sleep in my quarters tonight."

"Windy! I love you, but you are like a brother to me, so even though I act a bit like a mare, I am not into stallions." Fiery felt uneasy and was smiling nervously, but because of his red coat you can't see him blushing.

"Woah Woah! Dude No! that's not what I meant, I just wanted to have some fun with my best friend.... Wait that sounded wrong, ugh... I mean me and the gang bought a game from a unicorn merchant and let me tell you, that unicorn mare struck a good bargain it only cost 5 bits and my old armor set can you believe it?"

"Wow I thought Unicorn merchants always overprice things they sell, I knew Unicorns aren't so bad after all, not like our leaders wanted us to believe."

"Fiery come on, the others are probably waiting in my quarters right about now."

Fiery and Windy flew and headed towards the cloud quarters, as they descended they could almost see the whole cloud town of Daleton, hundreds of Pegasus are seen making cloud forts and a colosseum with pillars made from cloudstone one of the hardest and strongest cloud material yet, Pegasus both mare and stallions can also be seen training and studying aerial combat with hoof to hoof offense and defense on the training grounds of the air base.

"*whistle* look at those mares and their gorgeous wings, hey Fiery see anypony interesting?"

"I kinda prefer mares that are horny *blush*." whispered Fiery to himself.

"Did ya say something buddy?"

"Nope, you are hearing things sergeant."

They have arrived in Windy's quarters, but when they opened the door it was dark and silent.

"Hey is anypony here? Velocity! Dash! where are you guys?

Suddenly a candle was lit in the middle of the room revealing a table with a crudely drawn map and gemstones with numbers on them, beside the table were three mysteriously hooded figures.

"Adventurers! welcome to Ogres and Oubliettes." said a familiar Pegasus in a dark and raspy voice.

"Welcome major Fiery, care to join us in our awesome little game *squee*." asked a Pegasus stallion with a rainbow colored mane and blue coat.

"Sargent Lightning Dash, I didn't know you were an egghead *chuckle*."

"I beg your pardon sir, I am merely practicing my tactical skills *pout*."

"Hahaha, wait till the others get a load of this. The elite units of the Pegasus Battle Brigade, the bravest and strongest with nerves of steel are all just a bunch of eggheads and nerds."

"Sir, sometimes I don't know if you are a great and understanding leader or a big bully."

"Or maybe because somepony forgot that they called me miss cutie patootie and don't tell me they also forgot to treat me dinner and cider later tonight like they all promised."

The whole squad looked at each other with mischievous eyes and then started to pose seductively with their wings all flapped out.

"So commander, which one of us would you like to have for dinner?"

All together they winked at their commanding officer.

Fiery cringed at his squads... weird antics.

"Guys, stop messing with him, even though looks like a mare with that adorable face and sexy flank he is still a stallion."

Windy was in the corner screaming internally and trying to hold his laugh which is almost unbearable, his laughter suddenly burst out as he saw Fiery's jaw dropped and tears in his eyes.

*laughter*

"Hey guys stop it! can't you see Major Fiery had enough." said Rapid Velocity.

The squads laughter stopped as they saw Fiery rubbing his eyes then looked at them with adorable teary eyes.

"Sir we are terribly sorry for our actions, please forgive us." said Fast Pace.

"I know let's go to that newly opened restaurant near the airbase." suggested Windy Dove

"Yes sir, you can order anything you want and we will gladly pay for it." begged Lightning Dash

Fiery did not respond.

Running out of options they all hugged and begged for mercy at their commanding officer in hopes of not getting on his bad side. Everypony knows how brutal and deadly he is on the battlefield, Fiery has ended many lives with his bare hooves all in the name of his duty to the tribe of course, he is feared by many and only few had the privilege of seeing the soft and kind side of their major, so yeah they are literally scared to death right now.

"*sigh* Alright, I will give you guys another chance, on one condition."

"Anything you say sir."

Fiery gave a sinister smile.






A storm is coming and a miracle is forming.

Author's Note:

Top of the Mornin to ya mares and stallions, *ahem* if there are any fillies or colts in the audience, I am very sorry if ya don't understand my story it is a bit mature and for teen consumption only hehe, but if ya enjoyed it and was very entertained umm... in a good way I hope, thank you. if not please read other stories that are much more suited for your age okay?


In a Universe among the vast and endless Multiverses, Where the Laws of Physics is far different than many others, Still In a galaxy far away, A world inhabited by Dragons, Griffins, Minotaur, and other mythological beings with one species in particular, ones that are Equine in nature which are then divided into three subspecies known as the Pegasus, Unicorn, and Earth ponies. But you probably already know so let's head on over to the beginning of our "Epic Tail" (pun intended):rainbowwild:

>spoiler alert<

note this may just be about my P_ r _ t _ s for now.
when I am B_r_ I will L_a_ my kind to G_e_t_e_s.
also the one who was watching them might be a pervert.:pinkiecrazy:
ENJOY

Sorry if it's too... you know, kinda Puntastic, I just want to make a comedic intro before we get all emo and stuff, I apologise if it's not a professional work of fiction but I will make the story much more ineresting and kinda like a strategy game after a bit of backstory, also I put a much needed effort to put more emotions to their dialogue I hope you can imagine it well.

Thanks for reading, Have an Awesome day and may Celestia watch over us.

P.S Buy some Apples :applecry: