• Published 10th Aug 2016
  • 306 Views, 0 Comments

Heroines of Equestria - Princess Angelica



Angelica and the Space Star Sisters discover a meteorite from outer space.

  • ...
 0
 306

Last Reward

Last Reward

As they travelled through one last route, the ponies and their friends soon arrived at where the meteorite was. They could not believe that it was really the meteorite. They were amazed just by the mere sight of the meteorite.

“Looks like we’ve found it!” Seraphina proclaimed, running further ahead.

“Oh my, it’s beautiful to my eye!” Goliath stated, examining the meteorite.

“It’s bigger than me!” Trunkle bellowed, staring at the meteorite.

“Kept us waiting, huh?” Franklen taunted, making silly faces at the meteorite.

“Well, it sounds good!” Mandarin remarked, prancing towards the meteorite.

“Maybe it was worthy after all!” Ragnarok sneered, stalking near the meteorite.

“I wonder if it has crystals?” Jasmine chanted, daydreaming about the meteorite.

As Seraphina, Persephone and Katherine went to join the others, Angelica and Whopper just remained where they were. They were feeling unsure, as they felt how far they had travelled. Angelica let Whopper go, by dropping him onto the ground.

“I’m just gonna take a bath, dude.” Whopper replied, as he hopped into a nearby waterhole.

Shaking her head, Angelica decided to join the rest of her friends. She walked towards them, desiring to take a look at the meteorite for herself. Once she arrived, she slowly raised her hoof.

“Now let’s see what’s really inside it!” Angelica announced, eager to retrieve the meteorite.

Before Angelica and her friends could touch the meteorite, a loud roaring noise boomed from nowhere. They looked around, wondering where that came from. However, they realised what was happening as they noticed a large shadow from above.

“Oh, that’s not good!” Angelica cringed, carefully staying away from the meteorite.

All of a sudden, the creature finally landed onto the ground with a thud. It was Emperor Drakethor, as he revealed himself. The ponies and their friends screamed in fear once they saw him.

“What just happened, dude?” Whopper questioned, as he raised his head from the water.

Soon, the ponies and their friends began to stay away from Drakethor. He glared at them with contempt, before turning his attention to the meteorite. The ponies and their friends looked on in horror, as Drakethor approached towards the meteorite.

“Inferior imbeciles! It is I, Emperor Drakethor!” Drakethor roared, as he soon laid his claw on the meteorite.

“Hey! Leave that alone!” Seraphina scolded, quickly coming to the meteorite’s defence.

“Thou art weak, for I shalt destroy thee!” Drakethor growled, jabbing Seraphina away with his horn.

“So if it’s a fight you want, then it’s a fight you get!” Ragnarok barked, as he prepared to pounce on Drakethor.

Ragnarok crouched down, before he began to charge. He sprinted towards Drakethor, with his jaws open wide. However, he was knocked out from being struck by Drakethor’s tail.

“Verily, thou art all puny mortals! Now, I shalt make haste!” Drakethor snarled, as he grabbed the meteorite with his magic and spread his huge wings.

“Give that back, it’s not for you to hack!” Goliath yelled, as Drakethor flew high into the sky.

Once Drakethor finally left, all the ponies and their friends could do was watch. They were feeling sad, as Angelica sobbed by bursting into tears. Gradually, her sisters and friends realised this.

“Well, at least we had tried.” Seraphina mourned, trying to comfort her younger sister.

As Angelica continued to weep, the rest of her friends could not help but feel sorry for her. Unknown to them, a familiar being suddenly appeared from nowhere. It was Emperor Harmodius, who approached towards them.

“You have travelled long enough for this fateful quest, but that ended with failure.” Harmodius murmured, as he felt nothing but sorrow.

“We’re so sorry for letting you down.” Persephone grieved, regretting what they had done.

“We had tried to retrieve the meteorite, but it was stolen.” Katherine bemoaned, feeling so depressed.

“Perhaps that was meant to happen, though I had the chance to ambush Drakethor so I was able to overpower him.” Harmodius lectured, explaining about the reason of his presence.

“So what do we do now, dude?” Whopper asked, curious for a simple answer.

“Fear not, there is still hope! As this has just begun, only you can recover the meteorite! You are the chosen ones to save Equestria!” Harmodius advised, encouraging them to keep trying.

“Why, thank you so much!” Angelica cheered, hugging onto Harmodius leg tightly.

“You’re right after all! Let’s get the meteorite back!” Seraphina boasted, standing as proudly as ever.

“Now get on my back! It is time for our departure!” Harmodius ordered, as Angelica, Seraphina, Persephone and Katherine climbed onto him.

Once the ponies were on Hamodius, their friends quickly ran towards him. However, he urged them to stay back. Instead, he generated a portal with his magic aura.

“As for you, I want you to use the alternative direction.” Harmodius instructed, as he spread his wings and flew up into the sky.

Whopper, Trunkle, Goliath, Franklen, Mandarin, Ragnarok and Jasmine just stood there, as they stared at the portal. They all decided to enter, as they ran together. As they quickly went through, Whopper was biting Jasmine’s tail.

“You better take me with you, dude.” Whopper begged, dragging onto Jasmine’s tail with his teeth.

“Of course I will.” Jasmine relented, as she immediately flew over Whopper and picked him up.

Meanwhile, the ponies held tightly onto Harmodius as he soared through the air. By now, the sky was already dark with black clouds and purple lightning. Fortunately, Harmodius was able to ward these off with his magic aura.

“It seems that we have arrived at the next destination!” Harmodius announced, as he began to descend onto the ground.

Once Harmodius landed and crouched down, the ponies jumped off his back. They soon realised where they were, as they looked around their surroundings. Feeling so concerned, they turned to face Harmodius.

“Thankfully, I have tracked down Drakethor’s whereabouts. I do believe that he is somewhere around this mountain peak.” Harmodius stated, explaining about their location.

“I suppose this is our only chance now!” Angelica boasted, looking on straight ahead.

“I wish you good luck for your mission! You go recover the meteorite, while I shall stop Drakethor!” Harmodius commanded, as he soon ascended along the mountain peak.

As Harmodius was out of sight, the ponies prepared themselves for their greatest challenge yet. They knew about what has yet to come, as they had to deal with the consequences. Nevertheless, they were ready to face whatever stands in their way.

“So are we ready now?” Seraphina queried, turning to face her sisters.

“Yeah, let’s get going!” Persephone boasted, rushing into the distance.

“Come on, we have to hurry!” Katherine demanded, following after her sister.

“We’re going to save Equestria!” Angelica remarked, staying close to her sisters.

Immediately, Angelica, Seraphina, Persephone and Katherine began their quest to recover the meteorite. As they departed, they entered towards a nearby cavern. Meanwhile, Whopper, Trunkle, Goliath, Franklen, Mandarin, Jasmine and Ragnarok fell out of the portal as they landed onto each other.

“Hurry, we still have that meteorite to find!” Jasmine shouted, leading her friends along the way.

“Don’t forget me, dudes!” Whopper cried, as Jasmine flew over and picked him up.

As they scaled up the peak, Angelica, Seraphina, Persephone and Katherine stayed closely together as possible. They were feeling quite nervous, but they still had to keep moving. Until then, they soon found themselves completely lost.

“Wow, this place is a maze!” Katherine gasped, bewildered by the multiple passages in the surrounding area.

“We can always split up and see who reaches there first!” Persephone recommended, checking each pathway in total.

Before the ponies were able to decide, they suddenly heard a loud roaring noise echoing from the exact middle passage.

“Perhaps, we should be listening to where that came from!” Seraphina suggested, determining the correct pathway.

Once Seraphina entered the correct passage, Persephone, Katherine and Angelica began to follow her. Immediately, this lead to the corridor followed by a staircase. They kept following exactly where the loud roar came from.

“So are you sure about that?” Angelica asked, confused about their decision.

“I’m sure we’ll get there at this rate!” Seraphina replied, moving along the way.

While the ponies moved on, their friends were not far from behind. They soon reached where the multiple passages were. As they stopped to look around, they each chosen a different passage.

“So which one is it, dude?” Whopper queried, feeling confused by so many decisions.

“I do believe that we should be going there!” Jasmine exclaimed, as she and Whopper went towards the middle passage.

With no other alternative, Goliath, Trunkle, Franken, Mandarin and Ragnarok decided to follow Jasmine and Whopper. Together, they stayed close to each other as they entered the corridor. In the meantime, Angelica, Seraphina, Persephone and Katherine had travelled all the way through the cavern.

“At last, we’re at the summit!” Seraphina announced, emerging from the cavern.

“We’ll find the meteorite in no time!” Persephone proclaimed, following her sister.

“If it wasn’t for that creepy carnivore, that is!” Katherine declared, looking around the surrounding area.

Soon, the ponies finally reached the summit. They walked very slowly, trying to be as quiet as possible. As they got there, they could see Drakethor along with the meteorite.

“Look, it’s the meteorite!” Angelica shouted, before being shushed by her sisters.

Suddenly, Drakethor finally heard the ponies. He soon turned around to face them. He stalked towards them, his eyes filled with rage.

“Inferior imbeciles! Thou dare stand against me?” Drakethor snarled, intimidating the ponies a little.

“Yeah, and we’re the Space Star Sisters!” Seraphina shouted, as she raised her hoof.

“We’re going to defeat you once and for all!” Persephone yelled, as her horn generated magic.

“We’ll be taking back the meteorite now!” Katherine bellowed, spreading her wings.

“Silence! For thy insolence, thou shalt be punished!” Drakethor roared, as his horn generated dark magic.

Soon the ponies fought back against Drakethor, as they casted their own spells to combat him. They instantly avoided the dark magic, by countering with stars, plants, electricity and wind. During the battle, Seraphina turned to face Angelica.

“Grab the meteorite, now!” Seraphina instructed, telling Angelica to do exactly that.

“Okay, I got this!” Angelica obeyed, running towards the meteorite.

As soon as Angelica reached the meteorite, she placed her hoof to make sure that it was safe. She carried it with her magic, as she quickly headed back to escape. However, she was instantly knocked out by Drakethor’s tail.

“Oh no!” Angelica gasped, losing her grasp of the meteorite.

As Angelica layed down unconscious, the meteorite rolled away from her. Drakethor already overpowered Seraphina, Persephone and Katherine, as he stalked towards Angelica. Before she could recover, he lifted her up with his magic.

“So thou hast attempted to challenge me, if I am correct?” Drakethor queried, as his magic kept hold of Angelica.

“Hey, put her down right now!” Seraphina berated, urging Drakethor to leave Angelica alone.

“Thou art desiring the meteorite? Now thy soul shalt belong to me!” Drakethor roared, as he gradually lifted Angelica to his venomous, acid-infested jaws.

Seraphina, Persephone and Katherine could only watch in horror as Angelica was just an inch away from Drakethor’s mouth. Just as he was about to devour her, a beam of light suddenly appeared and struck him as he howled in pain. Angelica landed next to the meteorite, as she grabbed it with her magic.

“I always knew that you were nothing but a disgrace to all of Equestria!” boomed a voice from the sky.

As Drakethor and the ponies noticed this, they soon recognised who appeared before them. It was Harmodius, as he gradually landed on the ground. He casually plodded towards them, glaring at the comatose Drakethor, before turning to face the ponies.

“Well done, young ones! You have finally retrieved the meteorite! Your mission was successful after all!” Harmodius congratulated, as the ponies stepped aside to let him look at the meteorite.

“Yeah, it was hard work!” Katherine commented, wagging her tail.

“But it still had to be done!” Persephone stated, flicking her mane.

“Well, we did have a perfect time!” Seraphina proclaimed, raising her hoof.

“Now, I do believe that it is time to open the meteorite! Angelica, would you please do the honours?” Harmodius announced, turning to face the meteorite.

“Yes I would!” Angelica confirmed, as she instantly stepped towards the meteorite.

Immediately, Angelica penetrated her horn into the meteorite. It began to crack as it broke into several fragments, before revealing a bright light that eliminated the darkness in the sky. As Angelica saw what was inside it, she was surprised to discover sparkly shards emitting an illuminating energy.

“Wow! What are all those things?” Angelica questioned, as her sisters gathered around her.

“Well, these are Star Crystals!” Harmodius answered, observing the newly discovered materials.

“Hey, they must be the most rare substances ever!” Katherine exclaimed, peeking at the Star Crystals.

“At least there is four of them!” Persephone affirmed, grabbing one with her magic.

“I suppose all is well that ends well!” Seraphina remarked, feeling satisfied with the conclusion.

“What hath thou done, thou fools?! My reign of darkness hast been thwarted! This planet shalt make me feel so pathetic!” Drakethor growled, angrily blaming Harmodius and the ponies for his downfall.

“Drakethor, you really must change your ways. Since you refuse to listen to reason, there is only yourself to blame.” Harmodius rebuked, as he approached towards his cousin.

“I shalt return, and thou shalt feel my wrath! For vengeance, I shalt destroy thee all! Thou shalt be punished for thy damnation, so swears Emperor Drakethor!” Drakethor snarled, furiously lunging at his cousin.

Before Harmodius got closer, Drakethor used his dark magic to warp himself out of sight. Grunting in frustration, Harmodius headed back towards the ponies. They walked up to him, each holding a Star Crystal.

“I just wonder what is the purpose of these?” Angelica asked, with her eyes fixed on the Star Crystal she was holding.

“Well, there seems to be a mystery that has yet to be discovered!” Harmodius replied, observing at each of the Star Crystals.

At that moment, Angelica, Seraphina, Persephone, Katherine and Harmodius noticed something approaching. It was Whopper, Jasmine, Goliath, Mandarin, Trunkle, Franklen and Ragnarok, who ran towards them. Once they got there, they soon noticed the Star Crystals.

“Wait a minute, is it over already?” Trunkle queried, feeling confused.

“It may be alarming, but it really was calming.” Goliath sighed, in relief.

“Hey, what is that?” Franklen asked, noticing one of the Star Crystals.

“Oh my! It’s so pretty!” Mandarin purred, looking at the Star Crystal with awe.

“I’ve never seen that before!” Ragnarok barked, running up close to Mandarin.

“Yeah! I knew there will be crystals!” Jasmine cheered, adored with the Star Crystal.

“Now I’ve seen everything, dudes!” Whopper stated, joining the others.

“You have all learned very well, I had trusted you as my best pupils! Equestria is at peace, thanks to you! Now is the time for us to say farewell!” Harmodius announced, as he generated a portal with his magic.

“Bye-bye!, we’ll see you next time!” Angelica saluted, as she and her friends instantly went through the portal.

Once they were gone, Harmodius flew up high in the sky. Angelica, her sisters and their friends emerged from the portal, as they were back at the temple where the Space Star Sisters lived. They gazed upon the Star Crystals, being amazed by their dazzling gleam.

“Everything’s gonna be alright, Persy?” Katherine, crouching down.

“It was really worth it, Katie!” Persephone, flicking her mane.

“We’re so proud of you, Angie!” Seraphina kissing her younger sister on the cheek.

“Perhaps we’ll get to keep these things from now on, Serah!” Angelica, gazing at her own Star Crystal.

Angelica, Seraphina, Persephone, Katherine, Whopper, Trunkle, Goliath, Franklen, Mandarin, Ragnarok and Jasmine look around at the beautiful countryside. They were feeling so relieved that everything was now back to normal. They finally gave each other a big hug, as together they all cheered with delightful joy!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment