• Published 10th Aug 2016
  • 307 Views, 0 Comments

Heroines of Equestria - Princess Angelica



Angelica and the Space Star Sisters discover a meteorite from outer space.

  • ...
 0
 307

The Journey Begins

The Journey Begins

It was a fine clear day. The golden sun was blazing brightly, the emerald trees were overgrowing obscurely and the sapphire sea was torrenting triumphantly. The landscape was looking quite pleasant. This was simply just a typical day in Equestria.

A young blue alicorn pony entered the scene. Her name was Angelica. Her mane and tail were coloured teal, lilac and indigo and she had a cutie mark resembling a light feather. With her mane and tail raised up, Angelica started to crouch down.

“Focus the magic.” said Angelica, preparing for the biggest challenge yet.

She suddenly closed her eyes and lowered her head. Her horn started to glow as it produced a strange energy. Within a few minutes, the energy was finally released. Angelica opened her eyes to find herself propelling backwards in a rapid manner. She crashed into a tree that was behind her and fell down onto the ground, stunned with the force of the impact.

“Angelica!” called a voice, which Angelica heard as soon as she recovered.

Another pony had arrived. Like Angelica, this one was also an alicorn. However, she was older and was coloured pink. She had a violet, rose, mauve and magenta mane and tail and had a cutie mark resembling a vibrating heart.

“How are you doing?” she asked, with a stern look on her face.

“Not good, Seraphina.” said Angelica apologetically. “I still need some more practising.”

“It’s okay.” answered Seraphina, cheering up. “You’ve got much more to learn.”

“Really?” questioned Angelica, not sure she had heard was right.

“Of course.” confirmed Seraphina. “You’ll be just fine.”

“I guess we better get home.” sighed Angelica, realising it is getting late.

“Come on, let’s get going.” instructed Seraphina, as she and Angelica left the scenario.

As Angelica and Seraphina walked on, they came towards a ruined temple. Seraphina placed her hoof on a symbol carved on the wall, and suddenly the door opened. Seraphina and Angelica entered inside. As they went up the staircase, they arrived by the corridor. Seraphina went towards a hidden room, with Angelica following close by.

“There we go.” said Seraphina, entering with Angelica by her side.

Inside the room, there were four beds, a large bookshelf and a blackboard hanged up against the wall. There were also two alicorn ponies, who were the same age as Seraphina, residing there. The first was coloured green, her mane, tied in a ponytail, and tail were olive, hazel, turquoise and cyan and she had a cutie mark resembling a blooming flower. The second was coloured yellow, her mane, tied in braids, and tail were orange, cream, amber and magenta and she had a cutie mark resembling a gleaming thunderbolt.

“Good day, Seraphina.” said the green pony, who was reading a book.

“Did you fetch Angelica again?” asked the yellow pony, who was doing calculus on the blackboard.

“Uh, sure thing.” answered Seraphina, approaching her two sisters.

“Hi, Persephone! Hi, Katherine!” shouted Angelica, narrowly rushing in.

“So, what have you been up to?” questioned Persephone, still flipping pages of her book.

“Just learning how to become stronger!” replied Angelica, with a cheery reaction. “How about you?”

“We’re trying to come up with new inventions.” responded Katherine, still thinking what to write next.

“When I grow up, I’m going to be like you guys!” announced Angelica, always as determined as ever.

“I’m sure you will some day!” answered Persephone, being so supportive.

“Maybe it will happen soon!” added Katherine, being so predictive.

“Thank you so much!” concurred Angelica, expressing gratitude. “I can always trust you!”

“Heh, we all have goals!” declared Seraphina, being so affirmative. “It’s just how we achieve them!”

“Well, all of that is making me sleepy.” sighed Angelica, feeling rather tired.

“Good idea, let’s rest for now.” stated Seraphina, as she, Persephone and Katherine went to their beds.

“Tomorrow will be another day.” concurred Angelica, soon joining in.

Later that night, Seraphina, Persephone and Katherine were all fast asleep. However, Angelica was still awake. As soon as she felt drowsy, she saw something in the sky outside of the window.

“Huh? What is that?” said Angelica, not believing what she just saw.

That thing, whatever it was, looked very strange. It was like a small dot surrounded by light, causing it to glow at every time it appeared. It was moving very fast, nearly as if it was speeding, down towards the ground. As soon as it disappeared from view, a loud crashing sound echoed across the landscape.

“Oh, I’ll have to tell them about that.” shuddered Angelica, thinking about the strange thing as she then went to sleep.

The next day, Angelica was first to wake up. She quickly jumped out of bed walked up towards Seraphina’s bed, trying in vain to encourage her to get up.

“Seraphina, wake up!” yelled Angelica, urging Seraphina do exactly that.

“Ugh, now what?” yawned Seraphina, slowly opening her eyes.

“Yeah, what’s going on?” groaned Persephone, disturbed by the sudden noise.

“Can’t I just sleep for five more minutes?” moaned Katherine, feeling quite distracted.

“I just saw something strange last night.” admitted Angelica, waiting for the appropriate reaction.

“Are you sure?” asked Seraphina, finally recovering from her sleep.

“Yeah, it looked shiny, came from the sky and it was heading towards the ground!” cried Angelica, acting ever so desperate.

“It must be one of your imaginations.” muttered Persephone, still feeling exhausted.

“No way that could happen.” grumbled Katherine, feeling fatigued as ever.

“Why won’t you believe me?” Angelica grumbled, trying to convince her sisters.

“No, she’s right! As the Space Star Sisters, we’re always looking for everything extraordinary!” demanded Seraphina, ordering her sisters to prepare themselves.

“Then what are you waiting for? Let’s go!” shouted Angelica, rushing out of the room. Seraphina, Persephone and Katherine soon followed her.

Angelica was always ready for adventures, because she loved extreme things that would be likely to happen. There was no doubt everything was waiting for her. Like her fellow Space Star Sisters, she was determined to discover the mysteries thriving beyond the land of Equestria.