• Published 10th Aug 2016
  • 307 Views, 0 Comments

Heroines of Equestria - Princess Angelica



Angelica and the Space Star Sisters discover a meteorite from outer space.

  • ...
 0
 307

The Most Dangerous Quest

The Most Dangerous Quest

Harmodius and the Space Star Sisters were flying high in the sky. They were getting desperate to search for the meteorite as soon as possible. Eventually, they were approaching somewhere to land.

“I do believe we are now here!” Harmodius yelled, at full speed.

With the ponies holding onto him, Harmodius dived straight towards the ground. He landed with a thud, as he lowered his wings by crouching down. The ponies jumped off his back, as they checked their surroundings.

“Hey, I’ve seen those guys before!” Angelica exclaimed, as she noticed something very familiar.

Soon, the ponies recognised the six creatures which they just saw. It was Goliath, Trunkle, Mandarin, Franklen, Jasmine and Ragnarok. They were gathered together, as they all greeted the ponies in unison.

“That was great, as if it was worth the wait!” Goliath exclaimed, raising his long neck.

“Of course, like that took your time!” Trunkle remarked, waving his trunk.

“It was music to my ears!” Mandarin chirped, with a melody in her voice.

“Just to see how far you went!” Franklen proclaimed, flapping his ears.

“It so looks crystal clear, if you ask me!” Jasmine stated, flicking her tail.

“Uh, so why are we here again?” Ragnarok queried, looking around himself.

All of a sudden, Whopper jumped out of a nearby river. He shook himself up, before joining the others. They felt bothered about his delayed arrival.

“Sorry about that, dudes.” Whopper muttered, apologising for his mistake.

Soon, the ponies and their friends all stayed close to each other. They were feeling desperate, knowing what would exactly happen next. However, they were assured that everything was going to be just fine.

“Everypony, we have something to tell you!” Seraphina announced, silencing the crowd.

Once they all calmed down, everything around was quiet. The Space Star Sisters stood together on a raised platform. They moved out of the way, just in time for Harmodius to approach.

“We are here for an important reason. There are dark forces out rising here. I do believe that the meteorite is still somewhere around Equestria.” Harmodius spoke, as the sky suddenly went completely dark.

“So what should we do now?” Angelica asked, expecting for an answer.

“I need you to go retrieve the meteorite. It is the only way to prevent the darkness spreading. You are all prepared for this.” Harmodius continued, as he informed them about what was happening.

Immediately, Harmodius began to generate a portal with his magic. It appeared nearby the ponies, as they and their friends gazed upon it with awe. Knowing what must be done, they prepared themselves for the moment.

“I have faith in you all. But there is no time to waste. Now go before it is too late!” Harmodius commanded, as he pointed towards the portal.

“Don’t worry, you can always count on us!” Seraphina stated, feeling confident in herself.

As soon as the ponies rushed towards the portal, their friends followed after them. Once they all went through, Angelica stopped unexpectantly. She noticed that Whopper was struggling to move.

“A little help, dudes?” Whopper asked, unable to reach towards the portal.

Angelica quickly ran back towards Whopper. She flew over and picked him up, as they both managed to return to the portal. As soon as they finally went through the portal, Harmodius looked on with satisfaction.

“Geronimo!” Angelica shouted, as she and Whopper were teleported through the portal.

After emerging from the portal, Angelica and Whopper discovered that they were in midair. They rapidly fell to the ground, as they landed onto each other. As they got up, the portal eventually vanished.

“You better not leave me behind, dude.” Whopper whined, confessing his dependency on Angelica.

“Don’t worry, I’ll carry you everywhere.” Angelica comforted, rushing over behind Whopper.

Angelica quickly flew over and picked Whopper up. As they saw the rest of their friends, they quickly joined them. They gathered around together, as they stood before Seraphina, Persephone and Katherine.

“Everypony, listen up! There’s darkness spreading in Equestria! We’re going to find the meteorite!” Seraphina announced, explaining the purpose of their quest.

“We must hurry up before it’s too late!” Persephone added, giving a lecture to their friends.

“Now let’s get going!” Katherine commanded, as she, her sisters and their friends eventually decided to move on.

“I guess it’s time to go.” Angelica sighed, following behind her sisters and friends.

“As if we could, dude.” Whopper muttered, holding on tightly.

Soon, Angelica, Whopper and the rest of their friends continued their journey to search for the meteorite. The sky was already dark, so they had stayed close together. They saw that the sky was concealed by black clouds.

“Oh, that’s so not good.” Trunkle shuddered, raising his trunk.

“I fear that the end is near.” Goliath murmured, as his long legs trembled.

“Don’t worry, everypony. At least everything’s gonna be just fine!” Katherine comforted, reassuring that there will be nothing to be afraid of.

As the ponies and their friends knew what to do next, they noticed something strange in the sky. All of a sudden, bright sparks appeared as they began to glow. As they grew larger, purple lightning rapidly shot down towards the ground.

“Oh no! We’re under attack!” Franklein screamed, startled by this sudden outburst.

“Whatever it is, it sounds awful!” Mandarin whimpered, taking cover.

“Clearly, I’m offended!” Ragnarok growled, getting highly irritated.

“Everypony, we have to get out of here as soon as possible!” Persephone shouted, as she zipped pass the lightning at super-speed.

Immediately, the ponies and their friends began to run as quickly as they could. They swiftly dodged the lightning, as it tried to strike upon them. Once they successfully reached towards the other side, only Angelica and Whopper were still moving ahead.

“Hurry up, dude!” Whopper whined, unable to stand the racket made by the lightning.

“I’m going as fast as I can!” Angelica replied, swiftly flying pass the lightning.

Just as Angelica was about to be struck by the lightning, she rapidly sprinted out of the way. She reached towards her sisters and friends, accidentally throwing Whopper in the process. He flew way pass them, before colliding into Ragnarok.

“Dude, that was radical!” Whopper chirped, feeling relieved.

“Ouch! Get off me!” Ragnarok snarled, crushed by Whopper’s weight.

As Angelica landed on the ground, she walked towards her sisters. Her friends watched on, feeling so concerned. They surrounded the ponies, as they came towards each other.

“Are you okay, Angie?” Seraphina asked, comforting her younger sister.

“Yeah! I’m fine, thank you!” Angelica replied, stretching her wings.

“Come on, we still need to get going!” Persephone directed, rushing into the distance.

“Everypony, it’s time to move on!” Katherine instructed, leading her friends along the way.

“I hope this will be over soon. It’s nearly tea time!” Trunkle muttered, shaking his head.

Eventually, the ponies and their friends continued their journey. As they left, only Angelica, Whopper and Ragnarok remained. Angelica flew over and picked Whopper up, while Ragnarok got himself up and joined the others.

“Looks like we have somewhere else to go!” Angelica proclaimed, as she grabbed Whopper tightly and flew over to join the others.

As Angelica, Whopper and the rest of their friends headed on across the landscape. They were feeling nervous at this rate, but still managed to prepare themselves for anything about to happen. However, they soon realised that they became lost.

“Now, does anypony know the right way towards the meteorite?” Katherine lectured, gazing at each of her friends.

“I know how!” Jasmine exclaimed, as she proudly stepped forward.

“You do?” Persephone enquired, carefully approaching towards the feathered dragon.

“Trust me, I’m a genius!” Jasmine stated, showing off her sassy attitude.

“So can you show us how?” Seraphina queried, desiring to know more from the feathered dragon.

“Sure, just follow me! I think it’s that way, anyway!” Jasmine remarked, as she quickly ran towards a nearby valley.

As the ponies and their friends pondered what to do next, they all decided to follow Jasmine’s direction. They went after her, as they knew that this would lead to the meteorite. Angelica and Whopper were soon left behind, but they eventually joined the rest of their friends.

“We better do as what she says.” Angelica mused, as she held Whopper tightly.

Soon, the ponies and their friends finally entered the valley. As they moved on, they stayed closed together. However, they noticed something standing in their way.

“Whoa, what are these?” Franklen questioned, as he recognised the strange obstacle.

It was a very large statue, which was made of metal and it resembled a horse. It looked intimidating, as it stood in front of the ponies and their friends. Not only that, but there were more statues in the surrounding area.

“I have a bad feeling about this.” Mandarin stammered, panicking in fear.

“I wouldn’t touch that if I were you.” Trunkle warned, trying to discourage Franklen.

Just as Franklen stepped towards the statue, it unexpectedly came to life. It was powered by dark energy, as it turned its head to face Franklen. As it began to move, Franklen quickly jumped out of the way.

“Yikes! Don’t hurt me!” Franklen screamed, as he fled from the statue.

All of a sudden, the other statues also came to life. As they began to move, they turned their heads to face the ponies and their friends. Without warning, they slowly plodded towards them.

“Trojan Horses!” Katherine shouted, charging up her horn.

“There are too many, but we can handle them!” Persephone yelled, spreading her wings.

“Everypony, let’s use our powers to defeat them!” Seraphina bellowed, encouraging her friends to fight back.

Immediately, the ponies and their friends began to fight against the Trojans. Seraphina casted magic spheres at an approaching Trojan, rapidly destroying it in the process. Persephone and Katherine created plants combined with electricity, as this mowed down a pair of Trojans with ease. Goliath performed a roundhouse kick on another Trojan, sending it crashing against a wall. Trunkle stampeded into more Trojans, crushing them under his weight. Mandarin let out a high-pitched screech at extreme volume, while Franklen threw spiny acorns at the Trojans. Jasmine blasted a heat ray that melted the metal framework of the Trojans. Ragnarok shot flames with his breath, as they caused the Trojans to rust. Angelica was just about to join in, when she noticed that a Trojan was approaching towards Whopper.

“Hang in there, I’ll save you!” Angelica cried, as she rushed to Whopper’s aid.

Soon, Angelica summoned gusts of wind from her horn. These sucked up the Trojan, as they produced a strong force that affected nearby Trojans. As they continued to suck up more Trojans, Angelica remained next to Whopper’s side.

“Dude, I think I’m gonna blow now.” Whopper wheezed, about to lose his cool.

Finally, Whopper unleashed a huge stream of water from his blowhole. This instantly flooded the surrounding area, washing out all the Trojans. The impact was so intense that the ponies and their friends had to keep out of the way.

“Well done, everpony! That was a perfect teamwork!” Seraphina admired, congratulating her sisters and their friends despite the whole area being flooded.

“Perfect?! Look at what you done!” Ragnarok growled, his fur soaking wet.

“What do you know? I always store enough water in case I get dehydrated!” Whopper exclaimed, absorbing as much water as possible.

“Mission accomplished! Now let’s get a move on!” Angelica commented, as she quickly flew over Whopper and picked him up.

As soon as Angelica and Whopper left the valley, the rest of their friends instantly followed them. They knew exactly where they were going, as they went in the correct direction. Feeling desperate, they were eager to retrieve the meteorite.

“Look, there it is!” Angelica exclaimed, as she and Whopper moved further ahead of their friends.

Angelica and the rest of her friends continued their journey towards meteorite. They were feeling desperate to retrieve it to discover the reason of its presence. As they stayed close together, they finally noticed it in the distance.

“This is it, everypony!” Seraphina stated, marking the end of their journey.

At last, they were nearly there. They headed towards the last direction, as they approached towards it. Despite the dangers they had encountered during the journey, they were eager to find out the true meaning and purpose of the meteorite.