• Published 29th Jul 2016
  • 806 Views, 6 Comments

Elements of Last Resort - PredictableOffender



Dusk Shine, the misequine who is seen as nothing as a disappointment is tasked saving Equestria by gathering a group of eccentric characters.

  • ...
3
 6
 806

Canterlot Part 3: Recollection, Revamped, Relocated, Recreated.

Three white coated stallions towered above him, each sporting a slick upper class haircut. He cranes his head to see who the mare was is immediately began laughing his ass off. The mare leading the stallions was Florentine Lulamoon, before he could compose himself the mare ordered one of the stallions to strike him. The three stallions all looked at each other and stared blankly at one and other in a plead to get the other to do it. The mare was tall, her coat a dull blue color with deep near-black navy black mane, her orange eyes seem to pierce the space around her. Dusk knew she was hot, but Dusk knew enough about her to know better than try dating her.

“Ma’am, we are already in a lot of trouble for assaulting a prince.”

“HE IS THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE IN TROUBLE.” Florentine shouted in a shrill voice. “I have been waiting for a way to deal with you for a long time now and I have just the treatment for such a naughty prince like you.” Florentine was completely oblivious to the suggestive nature of what she had just said.

“Take me to dinner first or at least a walk in the park.” One of the high class thugs finally agree on somepony to strike Dusk and the largest one stomps his hoof into Dusk’s stomach.

“I have planned and stressed myself on how I am going to administer justice to you, your royal title cannot save you from my righteous wrath.” Florentine said in a calm authoritative voice, all while trying to hide the fact she was blushing.

“Still as cold as ever number two.” Dusk smiled while he was hit again by the thugs.

“You had all the advantages in the world while all I had was my own hard work.”

“Our moms are friends if you wanted special lessons or resources you literally could have asked.”

“You were raised by them, you have more natural talent, you never study but you are always top of the class. ” The blue mares face contorts. “I know you were cheating and above that I happened upon the evidence of your antics.” A sadistic smile crept its way on the mare’s face.

“Like what all I did back in school was play games.” Florentine’s eye twitched.

“Let’s see.” The mare paused and took a notebook and began to read her notes. “Because of you the Sun never rises on May fourteenth last year.”

“I wanted to sleep in I never expected it to work so well.”

“So you admit it!”

“I mean there is no way I can hide anything with you digging around in my house.”

“I never expected a confession from you.” Florentine’s face melted into a softer expression.

“This evidence was collected illegally and therefore inadmissible in court, what exactly do you plan to do?” Dusk pauses and gave his best sadistic smile. “I can have all of you legally executed right now.” All the thugs recoiled in fear, releasing his horn in the process.

Dusk instantly released his secret move, an overwhelming burst of magic filled the room. All the ponies inside could only hear a deafening static, the sound was coming from hundreds of thousands of tiny white orbs. Dusk was completely immune to the effect of his own spell, he knew the spell completely shuts down most of a pony's muscular system. Dusk has done extensive testing on himself so he knew it was not fatal, he even used it a few times to do much of the mischief that Florentine was talking about. A quick spell locks all the thugs in near indestructible force fields, but he saved a special one for Florentine. Dusk quickly casts a noise canceling field around his home and approaches Florentine.

“What did you do with Cotton Candy? Tell me now or get another one of my special spells, this one a little less humane.” Dusk was bluffing but he was confident it would work.

“That pink mare?” Impatient Dusk conquers magical shackles around her legs, she still didn't talk so Dusk quickly tightened them. “She’s upstairs, in your room.” The defeated mare doesn't say anything after that.

Dusk hurried up his stairs and pushed open his door, so find Cotton tied up on his bed once she saw you she immediately starting crying. He immediately used his magic to tear off the rope and the tape covering her mouth. She immediately bounced into the air and began to hug Dusk and plants her face into his chest.

“Dusk! I knew you would come to save me, I saved you now you saved me.” Cotton mumbles into Dusk’s fur.

“They wouldn't have killed you. Florentine is too obsessed with justice and rulebooks to do that” Dusk says with his best comforting voice.

“You still fought for me didn’t you?”


~~~

Many years Earlier

Cotton Candy was more than a little mad, her mom had forced her to hang out with Dusk Shine Roller again. Twilight’s nerd son who is the lamest, most uncool kid in all of school, some kids think his perfect grades are cool but it's not. She was supposed to meet him with him at the park and bring her friends along, but they all ditched her and went off somewhere else but she knew she had to do this or else get grounded.

Cotton had just rounded the last corner to the park and saw a lone purple colt sitting patiently sitting on a bench all alone eating a bag of candy. Cotton took a deep breath, if she got him to think she was his friend her mom and dad were probably gonna give her a treat for having to go through this. Before she could approach him colt two larger red colts rushed their way up to him and instantly pulled his candy from his hoofs.

“Look the baby is alone again!” The first stallion yelled.

“For the son of the Princess of Friendship you sure are a loner!” the second shorter stallion yelled.

“Stop!” Dusk screamed in a high pitched crackling voice.

“What did you say to me?” The larger colt pushed Dusk to the floor, Dusk tried to get up and strike the bully back, but all he got for his efforts was a hoof to the face.

“Come! Let’s teach the baby a lesson about walking back.” The larger colt scooped Dusk, from off the ground and tossed him to his partner.

The smaller cold held Dusk down while a ground of colts and fillies began to start watching the fight. Cotton started to push her way into the crowd to get a better look at what was happening, she could easily dip out and use being afraid of the colts as an excuse.

When Cotton made closer to see the fight she saw that the smaller colt had a bleeding bite mark on one of his forelegs, Dusk was pinned on the ground again, but this time the larger colt was approaching him with a hoof-full of mud. The larger colt forcefully stuffed the ball of mud into Dusk’s mouth and they let him go to taunt him as he dizzily hobbles away. Cotton couldn’t help but start laughing along with all the other children, it's good to see Mr Perfect is getting cut down to size.

In a daze Dusk started limping towards the river, the two colt grab him and push him in. Dusk just limply fell into the water, a silent moment fell over the crowd as suddenly realized what had happened in front of them. The two colts were satisfied with their work and decided to leave the park like they had done nothing wrong.

Cotton saw that Dusk was still not moving and the current was starting to take him away, she looked around and saw no one else is gonna help. Knowing she was actually one of the best swimmers in her class it was probably best of anyone helps it would be her. That colt was gonna die if no one helped, in less than a heartbeat she jump into the water after Dusk. She effortlessly swam her way towards Dusk, and grabbed him with one leg. Just when she tried to swim to the beach she gets caught in a strong current and the two were carried downstream. Before Cotton could do anything she and Dusk were slammed against a rock, the impact knocked the air out of her lungs and Dusk’s head was slammed against the rock. Thinking on her hoofs Cotton, climbed up onto the rock with Dusk in tow, the first thing she did was to check if he was breathing. Dusk was breathing, but he was knocked out,even then his breathing was really weak and Cotton had to concentrate to tell. Cotton saw that the rock she was on wasn't very far from the shore and could probably put Dusk on her back and jump to shore. With little hesitation Cotton, proceeded to act on her plan and it went off without a hitch.

The moment Cotton hit the shoreline she lay Dusk down on the ground and collapsed on the ground in exhaustion. Dusk fell the the ground beside her, he was still unconscious but she knew he should be fine. She can get help later, now she just has to rest.

Author's Note:

Point out any errors, I cant really spend as much time on this site as i used to but i'll happly fix anything afterwards.

Comments ( 1 )

Great to see an other chapter so soon, will be looking forward to the next chapter.

Login or register to comment