• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,284 Views, 269 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk. - TheMajorTechie



What do I do now?! I just woke up, and all of a sudden, there's a freaky pink pony in my house! Seriously, please tell me I've gone insane... and the world just ended, too.

  • ...
13
 269
 2,284

PreviousChapters Next
Sub in the Sky

Author's Note:

Based off a crude joke one of the people in my classes made.

The original joke:

Did you know that there's more airplanes in the ocean than submarines in the sky?

I know, it's probably gonna offend quite a few people... I promise that this chapter's only based off the "subs in the sky" part.

"Okay," I began, turning towards Pinkie at the bus stop, "just act normal now, 'cause a lot of people are staring already, alright?"

Pinkie nodded, shrinking back into the innards of my backpack. The thing is, no matter what she does, she almost always manages to do it cutely. The moment that she began sliding back into the empty compartment of my backpack, the small crowd that had collected at the stop immediately "d'aww-ed" from her actions.

"Hurry now," I said, warily shoving the rest of the mare into my oversized backpack.


Three hours later, and I've found myself on the bus again. This time though, it was a field trip to a museum dedicated to exploration technology.

Pinkie rustled about in my backpack. Not that anyone really cared, they knew she was there. I could tell that she was getting restless anyways, so I quietly unzipped my backpack.

She sprung out from said backpack like a rocket, even including a little pink cloud of smoke drifting behind her as she landed on the seat beside me. I don't even know what that could is made of...

It's a cloud of cotton candy!

...Why?

By the time I had glanced back towards the cloud, Pinkie had eaten it. I internally barfed at the thought that it had come out her other end seconds earlier.


"And here, we've got a model of the Trieste, the deepest diving submarine that humanity has created as of now."

"Bo-ring!" Pinkie whispered into my ear as the tour guide continued talking, "I can do much better than that!"

I smirked, turning my head to face Pinkie, who was sitting impossibly on my bony shoulder.

"Like... what?" I questioned.

You'll see when we get home.

Huh, you could've just told be out loud.


Why is there a freakin' submarine in my living room?!

"Surprise!" Pinkie shouted, bursting from the top hatch. I swear she was still in my backpack seconds ago...

"Wanna ride in it?" She asked gleefully, holding the hatch open.

Considering the fact that it was either this, or searching multiple documents for the inner workings of submarines for hours, I wisely chose the former.

The only problem is, the moment I shut the hatch, I felt a massive lurching movement. My eyes quickly darted to the portholes, only to find sheer darkness... with tiny points of twinkling light... and a disturbingly familiar blue-green object with little white streaks...

"PINKIE," I shouted in panic, "ARE WE IN SPACE?!"

"Yep!" Pinkie replied, oblivious to my urge to return to solid ground. The two of us had already begun to gently drift off the floor in the absence of gravity.

"WHY ARE WE ON A FREAKIN' SPACE SUBMARINE?!"

"Because I want to!" Pinkie replied enthusiastically, "It's fun!"

Eh, makes sense, considering it's Pinkie that this is coming from... I'd might as well work on my homework before it floats too far away...

PreviousChapters Next