• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,280 Views, 269 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk. - TheMajorTechie



What do I do now?! I just woke up, and all of a sudden, there's a freaky pink pony in my house! Seriously, please tell me I've gone insane... and the world just ended, too.

  • ...
13
 269
 2,280

PreviousChapters Next
Pinkie and Universe Hopping: A Brief Explanation

[youtube=p4Gotl9vRGs]

Watch this if you want your mind blown... and if you want to understand what Pinkie says directly below this line.

"And so because there are many more than just four dimensions, theoretically, you would be able to open up a portal to another universe without even leaving the one you're in."

I blinked. Pinkie had just finished her lengthy explanation for how she was able to just jump between universes-- literally.

"...That explains so much."

"I know, right?!"

"So basically, there's ten dimensions, each one nested within the next one. Right?"

"Yep!"

"And in order to travel into or through a higher dimension, you simply fold the fabric of reality, and cross it like it's nothing?"

"Uh huh!"

... I can't believe that this actually makes sense.

I can!

Of course you do, Pinkie.

Now... let me think it through a bit more...

"If I were to travel back in time by accelerating past the speed of light, would that mean that I'm folding reality around myself just by moving?"

"Kinda!"

"But what about the new perspectives? How would you make any sense from your surroundings if everything is just a long line ranging from beginnings to endings? How would seeing time itself make sense in any sane way?"

"There is no sane way!"

Well, at least that explains all the swirly messes I saw when Pinkie pulled me through that portal.

Oh that? That's just for decoration. Watching an infinite number of Universes fly by in an infinitely minute amount of time doesn't look very nice, so I put wallpaper in the portal!

HOW DOES THAT EVEN FREAKIN' WORK?!

Simple, it doesn't!

THEN HOW DO YOU PUT WALLPAPER ON A PORTAL?!

I don't!

BUT YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU DO!

That's just my trans-existential twin talking to you through my mane!

Wat.

Author's Note:

Carpet's being done today at the house, so I haven't had a single minute of quiet since I woke up this morning... :pinkiecrazy:

PreviousChapters Next