• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,279 Views, 269 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk. - TheMajorTechie



What do I do now?! I just woke up, and all of a sudden, there's a freaky pink pony in my house! Seriously, please tell me I've gone insane... and the world just ended, too.

  • ...
13
 269
 2,279

PreviousChapters Next
Ponkocalypse

With hundreds of new homes now assigned to each of Pinkie's clones, I, personally, feel a lot better now. At least I don't have to worry about buying thousands of dollars of candy just to feed them all. Who knew that everyone loved the idea of having Pinkie Pie latch on to their backpacks and follow them to the moment they fall flat on their faces?

Well...

Yeah, I know that you know, Pinkie.

No, what I mean is, those aren't the normal clones from the mirror pool...

Whaddya mean?

Pinkie ruffled her hair, parting it so the hundreds of clones were clearly visible within the pocket universe that she kept in her mane.

"What? Why are they still here? They went off with the others..."

Pinkie zipped the pocket universe's rift shut.

"I know, but turns out that the clones that went off with the students are pseudo-changeling clones infused with dark magic."

Okay, so first, the magical talking pony. I'm fine with that now. Then, she breaks physics multiple times. Ok. Not too long after, telepathy, time travel, the multiverse theory, and telekinesis are proven. Not strange at all. But this...

Pinkie waved a hoof towards the window.

"I've seen what they can do before. They're all just masks... their joy is nothing but a placeholder to shield their true form."

"Aaaaannnd?"

Pinkie kept her mouth shut this time around to avoid anyone, or anthing overhearing us.

Once they're out of sight, they drop their costume to consume their host's soul, and then possess the bodies.

And that, that, is what I would've called the most epic anime plot I've heard of in years.

But this isn't anime, Anon. This is the real life... or is it fantasy?

Forget about fact and fiction, Pinkie.

I opened the closet door, pulling out a dusty baseball bat.

"It's time to whack some ponk a--"

Pinkie shoved a hoof in my mouth.

Language, Anon. Think of the kids reading this!

Wait, we're in a story?!

Yep.

Oh... hey author guy, can you make me ultra-attractive?


I eyed the screen warily, noticing the fact that the characters suddenly gained knowledge of their true existence.

"Eh."

I shrugged, and left the room, leaving the characters to their own destiny as I grabbed a granola bar from who-knows-where.


Pinkie and I finally stopped our intense stare into nothingness, our connection to the writer severed by a massive granola bar that clouded our view through the fourth wall.

"Well, Pinkie. I guess it's up to us."

I looked back through the window, noticing the already growing crowd of semi-brainwashed high-schoolers with Pinkie clone lookalikes latched onto their backs.

Boy, is my life taking the interesting turn.

Author's Note:

Cram writing FTW! :raritystarry:

I'll be trying my best to continue with updating the story with a chapter per day, no matter how hard it may be. But if homework gets in the way, then I may have to skip a day or two...

PreviousChapters Next