• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,279 Views, 269 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk. - TheMajorTechie



What do I do now?! I just woke up, and all of a sudden, there's a freaky pink pony in my house! Seriously, please tell me I've gone insane... and the world just ended, too.

  • ...
13
 269
 2,279

PreviousChapters Next
Portal Troubles

"Please no, Pinkie. I didn't mean that literally!"

"Well why didn't you say so?!"

I paused for a moment, thinking of the best possible way to revert Pinkamena back to Pinkie.

"Because I'm stupid."

It... sorta worked.

"Well then, Anon, you finally said it. I suspected that you were indeed quite stupid, am I right?"

Why can't Discord just leave me alone?

"Because I can."

You know what... never mind.

Pinkie, by now, had already turned back, so at least I don't have to fear for my life until next time.

"Unless there's more..."

"What?"

Pinkie smirked as she unzipped my wall, opening yet another hole through time and space. She left the hole open, and I watched as she jumped inside. Surprisingly, other than the pastel-colored skin, there were normal humans in whatever universe that was. And by normal, I mean they had technology, none of them seemed to defy physics, and best of all, they didn't care about the fact that a portal just opened on top of another portal in the middle of a school campus.

The moment Pinkie stepped through the portal, she sprinted off towards the school building. I decided to follow after her, seeing that I had nothing better to do besides checking the breakers.

Aaaannnnd that was where I made my mistake. Apparently, Pinkie defies logic in every universe, not just her home universe and mine. When I followed through the hole in the wall, I was transformed into a pony. That is, a stallion that had a horrible rat's nest of hair, wearing a navy blue jacket. Also, my glasses sat at the very end of my muzzle. I faceplanted as I fumbled with suddenly having the equivalent of four feet.

"Aww, look Lyra, a pony!"

COME ON. WHY?!

Author's Note:

Anon's a fuzzy frazzled-hair pony! :derpytongue2:

PreviousChapters Next