• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,281 Views, 269 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk. - TheMajorTechie



What do I do now?! I just woke up, and all of a sudden, there's a freaky pink pony in my house! Seriously, please tell me I've gone insane... and the world just ended, too.

  • ...
13
 269
 2,281

PreviousChapters Next
Anon the P0N3 = Anon the H00M1N

Everyone's focus was suddenly diverted at the double-ponk.

"Pinkie, you never told me that you had a pony with you that looked like yourself!"

I watched as a blue-skinned girl smacked the kid that said that upside the face.

"Snails, you dummy, that's her pony counterpart!"

I stood up, albeit rather shakily.

"Okay now... now that we've all been acquainted with each other, let's all just forget that this ever happened, and go on our merry ways!"

I turned with a flick of the tail, and headed back towards the portal that I was spat out of. Suddenly, I felt a strong tug on the scruff of my neck, causing me to fall onto my butt.

"Where do ya think your going, mister?"

"Pinkie, let me go!"

The pony Pinkie looked up at her counterpart. "Yeah, let him go. He's my friend."

"Yeah, but I want to cuddle him, and snuggle him, and wash him, and pet him, and rub hi--"

"OKAY, LET'S GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE THAT CRAZY LADY WRITES SOME NASTY THINGS ABOUT ME!"

Pony Pinkie suddenly ducked her head under me, scooping me onto her back.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Pony stacking! Never heard of it?"

I rode Pinkie-- I mean... sat on top of... uh, Pinkie took me for a ride... no...

"Anon, stop trying to narrate me. You're trying too hard."

Fine then, you narrate. It's not like we're in a story that needs a narrator, after all...

"Actually, we are."

COME ON. WHY?!

"Fine, Pinkie, you narrate for now."


Anon sat on my back as we bounced along the rocky path towards our uncertain doom. It always seems like we're going towards our doom, since as mortals, we all know that we're bound to end at some point, whether it's by a stone in the face, a car crash, being tied up and stretched until your body sna--

"NEVER MIND, PINKIE! LEMME DO THIS."


We made it through the portal just in time, Pinkie zipping the hole in the wall back up as we exited.

"Wow..." I panted, "That was close."

Pinkie laid on her back, her mane utterly frazzled from the interdimensional travel.

"Eh, at least I'm human again, right?"

Suddenly, I heard Pinkie giggle, which became louder and louder, until her laughter echoed throughout my house... and my skull.

"Anon, look behind you!"

I spun around, fearing for the worst. Right there, spilling from the waistband of my pants, was a thick, semi-curly tail.

"And that's not all!!!"

"WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS, LIFE?!"

Pinkie shoved a mirror in front of me. Where she got it, I will never know.

Along with the tail, which hung about halfway down my legs, I still had pony ears.

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!"

Author's Note:

Anon, ya just gotta shake your tail, 'cause we gonna party tonight! :rainbowwild:

Also, another double update! (Mainly because I feel like it.)

PreviousChapters Next