• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,279 Views, 269 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk. - TheMajorTechie



What do I do now?! I just woke up, and all of a sudden, there's a freaky pink pony in my house! Seriously, please tell me I've gone insane... and the world just ended, too.

  • ...
13
 269
 2,279

PreviousChapters Next
...Oh God, WHY?! (Or, The MANE Prank)

Author's Note:

This is kinda an interlude chapter to ease the story into it's next section taking place in Equestria.

But... yeah, I went ahead and crammed Anon's worst fears of Discord all into a single chapter for your amusement.

I tumbled out of the other side of the portal as it closed on itself behind me. Luckily, I didn't seem to be hurt. Only this time, it seems like I'm in the so-called "Equestria" that Pinkie always talks about. The biggest hint? This place is swarming with ponies.

...Oh hey, a sandwich.

My stomach grumbled, reminding me of the fact that I still haven't eaten anything since I started on my homework... wherever that is now...

"Heheheh, hey Anon, you should take a look in the mirror!"

I shrugged, and took a bite out of the sandwich with a satisfyingly loud, "crunch".

I then realized that the sandwich was bobbing slowly in a golden-green aura.

I shrugged again. So what? I'm a unicorn? Cool. I can do magic now then.

Suddenly, I realized that my tongue felt like it was on fire.

Instinctively, I spat out the contents of my mouth, immediately noticing the tiny shards of glass that were now scattered about on the path.

Pinkie continued her giggling as I slowly diverted my gaze downwards. Namely, between my legs. I noticed something- that is, the distinct lack of something, that stood out from everything else.

From all around, just like before, Discord's voice echoed through the air.

Welp. I should've expected that he'd pull this off. Not that I'm complaining or anything. In fact, I'm thinking that I'll take this new body out for a test drive!

And me, too!

Yes, Pinkie. Of course you're coming.

PreviousChapters Next