• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,279 Views, 269 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk. - TheMajorTechie



What do I do now?! I just woke up, and all of a sudden, there's a freaky pink pony in my house! Seriously, please tell me I've gone insane... and the world just ended, too.

  • ...
13
 269
 2,279

PreviousChapters Next
How to (not) Hide a Buttload of Pinkies in a Locker

I grunted as I attempted to stuff the last Pinkie Pie into my locker. I was already surprised that I could fit more than two in there, but I've already fit several hundred. Frankly, I'm actually fine with carrying around an extra Pinkie or two in my backpack or something. Or on my other shoulder.

"We good, Anon?"

I gently closed the locker door, do the squealing delight of the hundreds of Pinkie clones inside.

"Yeah, Pinkie. Who knew that the PinkieBus also froze time?"

"I did!"

Of course she did.

We walked hand in hoof to the first class of the day-- math. I don't hate it or anything, I don't hate really anything in school... In fact, I don't believe in hate, I don't eve--

We get it, you hate hatred itself, okay?

Yeah.

The thing is, math is just so... boring. Not in the "I don't want to learn" kinda boring through, 'cause I like that. It's just that I'm always so far ahead that I end up running out of assignments to do.

That's why you've got me!

Yep. And your clone over on my other shoulder, too... and the one in my backpack, and on my head, and in my left shoe, and...

I looked down at the large lump in my pants. I quickly darted my eyes about the room to make sure noone saw. I then pulled up my waistband, opened my mouth, and shouted,

"PINKIE CLONE, GET OUTTA MY PANTS!"

The clone slinked happily out of a pant leg, and proceeded to burrow herself in the nonexistent pile of snow on the teacher's desk.

"Geez, Pinkie. Your clones are so random."

Pinkie shrugged as she sat down in the empty seat beside me.

"That's because they're clones of me, remember?"

I nodded.

"Good point."


Well, class is almost over now, and Pinkie and I have drawn like, fifty or so random doodles and comics just for the fun of it. The math teacher's only barely getting to passing out homework, which I finished half an hour ago. There's also been this weird creaking sound that seems like it's coming from the hallways.

It almost sounds like a locker's about to explode!

Crap.

I frantically raised my hand, waving it about as if it was my last day of life.

"Yes, Mr. Anon?"

"May I use the restroom? Please?"

Pinkie climbed back atop my shoulder, her eyes glistening with sudden moisture.

The teacher proceeded to stumble backwards, and faint from an overdose of cuteness.

My class ended with awkward stares, before an entire stampede of students carried me and Pinkie out the door.

"FREEDOM!"

"NO HOMEWORK!"

"Shouldn't we be worried about the teacher? I mean, he just fainted."

"SHADDUP!"

I wormed my way out of the swarm, hiding behind a garbage can with Pinkie. The metallic groaning sound was much louder now, and judging by the looks of it, the locker wasn't gonna hold up much longer.

Scrambling with the lock, I managed to open it before the thing burst, but the downside of that was that there was now a literal bus-sized load of Pinkie Pie clones filling the hallways... and climbing atop the swarm of students I might've accidentally released.

Luckily though, they seemed to take it well, so it's all cool.

Like ice cream!

Oh, Pinkie.

Author's Note:

Just imagine these scenes. :pinkiecrazy:

PreviousChapters Next