• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,284 Views, 269 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk. - TheMajorTechie



What do I do now?! I just woke up, and all of a sudden, there's a freaky pink pony in my house! Seriously, please tell me I've gone insane... and the world just ended, too.

  • ...
13
 269
 2,284

PreviousChapters Next
Dealing With the Flipside

Shorter chapter this time. I'm moving in about a week, so I'm pretty busy.

One and a half days down, many more to go... I don't think I should be counting these days, should I?

Pinkie swiveled her head over to face me. "Nope!"

"Of course you would reply, Pinkie."

The mare simply smiled even wider.

At least she doesn't seem bored anymore. She's been on that computer for several hours now, mainly on Youtube.

"I really like the let's plays!"

I strolled over to the screen to take a look at exactly what let's play she was talking about. There's quite a few out there, considering the near-infinite number of possible games to do let's plays on.

SCREEEEEEEE!!!

"Gah!"

I jumped back in surprise. "Pinkie, you like Five Nights at Freddy's?!"

Pinkie nodded, her eyes glued to the screen. It was almost as if she was trying to... memorize the character movements.

I waved my hand in front of Pinkie, who simply dodged every movement, determined to keep her eyes on the screen in every way possible. If she goes blind from watching to closely, she'll only have herself to blame.

"Aw, you're silly. I'll never go blind, Anon."

"Wait..." I turned to face Pinkie. "How do you know my name?"

Startlingly, Pinkie's hair began deflating, losing a large majority of it's color in the process.

"Pinkamena... knows... everything..."

Ooookay... Not only is Pinkie a freaky party pony, a universal physics breaker, and a bunch of other stuff, but from the looks of it right now, she seems to also be a mass-murderer.

"So, uh... Pinkamena, what do you want to do now?"

Shooting a piercing stare at me, she roared, "I COMMAND THEE TO SUMMON THE DEMONS OF TARTARUS BELOW, UNLEASH THEM UPON YOUR WORLD!!! LET THE BLOOD RAIN DOWN FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE!!!"

She followed up with several minutes of loud cackling, which began to finally devolve into quiet giggles. Soon enough, her hair suddenly just... *poofed* back up, like as if nothing ever happened.

What the f*** did I just see?

Author's Note:

Not to bash on FNaF or anything, I just thought it would be fitting for Pinkamena. :pinkiecrazy:

Also, gotcha again! :pinkiecrazy:

PreviousChapters Next