• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,268 Views, 269 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk. - TheMajorTechie



What do I do now?! I just woke up, and all of a sudden, there's a freaky pink pony in my house! Seriously, please tell me I've gone insane... and the world just ended, too.

  • ...
13
 269
 2,268

PreviousChapters Next
What to Do With a Buttload of Ponks

I awoke to the peaceful beams of daylight, shining gently through the window. Even the dust in the room seemed to sparkle...

Until I saw the time.

"Aw, crap!"

Pinkie jolted up besides me, her clones waking in a wave formation behind us.

"I'm late!"

I sped about the house for a few minutes, grabbing breakfast, throwing on fresh clothes, combing my questionably existent hair, and throwing on a goofy helmet my mom got be a while back. I grabbed Pinkie as I ran towards the door, ready to dash off to school on my bike.

Ok, if I can get this thing to 40 mph, then I should hopefully make it on time...

Who said anything about biking to school?

I did?

Boy, are you in for a surprise, Anon...

I turned around, my eyes widening at the massive behemoth that sat feet away from me.

Sitting there, in all it's fuzzy glory, was a huge, bus-like... thing made of Pinkie's clones.

Tada! It's the PinkieBus! It's kinda like the OmniBus, but fuzzier! And it's filled with treats, too!

Okay then... I guess it's faster than a bike...

I climbed aboard, minding the fact that I was literally stepping all over Pinkie's face.

I turned to Pinkie, who, amazingly, I was able to recognize from the hundreds of Pinkies that made up the supposed "bus".

"How fast does this thing go, anyways?"

Pinkie laughed.

"Fast? You kidding me?"

Aw crap. It's freakin' slow, isn't it?

"In fact, fast is an understatement. You wanna know how?"

I narrowed my eyes. We were wasting valuable time, and I'd have to make it in under ten minutes if I wanted to not be late.

"Yes?"

"It goes as fast as you think it does!"

I cocked my head, raising a brow as I did so.

"What?"

Pinkie slapped the dashboard, making a sickly, fleshy smacking noise as the Pinkie she slapped jiggled in excitement.

"This baby runs on imagination!"

Okay then. I imagine that I made it on time... wait, no, early, with plenty of time to spare.

I blinked afterwards due to the massive amount of fluff in the air inside. When I opened my eyes again, we were at school.

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????

Pinkie smirked, crossing her forelegs. (Or are they arms? I don't really know. Pinkie's looking a bit... off right now.)

"Told ya."

"B-but how?!" I stammered, crazily looking about the bus.

"Easy, we warped through time and space. This bus is made from me, remember?"

Yeah. In a weird, sickly way...

The rest of the Pinkies just looked at each other. I'm pretty sure that they can read minds too...

Yep!

Well, this'll be fun...

Author's Note:

What would you do with a massive swarm of Pinkies??? :derpytongue2:

PreviousChapters Next