• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,279 Views, 269 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk. - TheMajorTechie



What do I do now?! I just woke up, and all of a sudden, there's a freaky pink pony in my house! Seriously, please tell me I've gone insane... and the world just ended, too.

  • ...
13
 269
 2,279

PreviousChapters Next
Rainbow Cupcakes

"Whatcha doin there, Pinkie?" I asked as I strolled into the kitchen. Now that I didn't have to redo my essay, I had plenty of free time.

As it turns out, she was baking a PieCake. Not a pie, not a cake, but a PieCake.

Yep! It's both! ... IN THAT ORDER!

Ooh boy, here comes that creepy grin again.

"Would you like to try a rainbow cupcake???"

Huh, that actually sounds pretty good right now, even coming from an insane mare mixing up a hurricane in my kitchen...

I picked up one of the "rainbow cupcakes" that Pinkie had set out on a tray. Strangely, the arrangement seemed to be set in... a pony shape...

My mind suddenly came to a chilling theory.

"Pinkie, did you--"

Her hair immediately re-inflated, her cheeriness covering up all traces of her inner insanity.

"Use every possible color of frosting as well as three boxes of food coloring?! YEP!"

Ok, good. For a moment there I thought she baked a pony into cupcakes.

I never said I didn't...

Oh...

PreviousChapters Next