• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,279 Views, 269 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk. - TheMajorTechie



What do I do now?! I just woke up, and all of a sudden, there's a freaky pink pony in my house! Seriously, please tell me I've gone insane... and the world just ended, too.

  • ...
13
 269
 2,279

PreviousChapters Next
Absolutely Freakin' NOTHING.

Author's Note:

I'm gonna try and continue with the rapid-releases on chapters, since I see that you all seem to like it. But since doing so drains my idea bank tremendously quickly, expect to see many more short chapters. :twilightsheepish:

Also, :pinkiecrazy:

Discord began fading from view as he cackled. When he finally disappeared, I knew immediately that I was in for an even worse day.

First of all, the moment he vanished, the room began... growing, or was it that I was shrinking?

But... yeah. After a quick look in the mirror, I found that even though he hadn't done anything I feared he would, he did shrink me to only half my height.

Sighing, I plopped myself down in my now-oversized couch, only for the entire thing to crumble to dust under me.

"You should lay off on the sweets, Anon!"

Pinkie bounced into view, standing right between my legs.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, and that's what I always say to you."

"So?"

"So you're a freakin' magical pony who doesn't obey any physics whatsoever!"

Pinkie giggled. "I know that."

Picking myself up from the wreckage of a once perfectly-good couch, I turned on the TV, only for the thing to burst in a cloud of purple smoke.

"Darnit!"

I threw the remote at the wall, creating a comedically large explosion of various buttons and bits of plastic.

"ARGH!"

Pinkie appeared once again, though this time, wearing an eyepatch.

"So you're playing Pirates, Anon? I wanna play!"

I shook my head vigorously. "No, Pinkie, I'm not playing Pirates."

"Then why were you shouting 'Argh!'?"

"I'm just angry."

Pinkie pointed towards the kitchen with a hoof.

"Well," she began, "maybe you'll cool down a bit with some snacks!"

Discord's voice echoed throughout the room as a Snickers bar appeared before me.

"You're not you when you're hungry, kid. Have a Snickers.

I rolled my eyes, and snatched the candy from the air, shoving the entirety of it in my mouth as I unwrapped it.

"Eh, I don't feel any better."

Strolling into the kitchen, I noticed that the normally audible whirr of the fridge seemed to be absent. My fears were further confirmed as I continuously flicked the lightswitch, which I had to stand on a chair to reach.

"THE POWER'S OUT?!"

Pinkie glanced out the window across the street.

"Nope!"

For several seconds, the only sound in the kitchen was that of my teeth gritting, when the room was suddenly lit up by the reappearance of the Lord of Chaos.

"Having fun?"

I glared at him.

Discord reached out and stretched out my face.

"Aww, why the long face?"

"STOP IT."

I shoved my face back into proportion-- which I never knew was possible-- and pointed a finger at Discord.

"YOU DID THIS TO ME!"

Discord crossed his arms. "Did what to you?"

I shook a fist in anger before waving an arm around the room.

"THIS!"

Discord's eyes flew about the room, their tiny feathery wings making audible jet-engine roars before landing once again in Discord's eye sockets.

"Well, did I have anything to do with this?"

"Well, duh, yeah."

Discord smirked. "Well, I've got quite the surprise for you..."

"OOH, A SURPRISE!"

"Shut it, Pinkie."

"I DID ABSOLUTELY, FREAKIN', NOTHING!"

What.

"In fact, just look at your circuit breakers! I was simply watching you after your TV burnt itself out, causing a full-house circuit overload, which tripped the breakers!"

Oh please, just kill me already. I can't take it anymore.

Pinkie, or Pinkamena, that is, suddenly slinked up besides me, holding a large knife.

"I'll gladly fulfill that request..."

Please no.

PreviousChapters Next