• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,279 Views, 269 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk. - TheMajorTechie



What do I do now?! I just woke up, and all of a sudden, there's a freaky pink pony in my house! Seriously, please tell me I've gone insane... and the world just ended, too.

  • ...
13
 269
 2,279

PreviousChapters Next
You Got The Wrong Pony!

"COME ON, YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG GUY!"

"Lyra, hurry up! It speaks too!!"

I watched in horror as a small crowd began collecting around me, with a mint-green girl in her late teens sprinting towards me at a dangerously high speed.

"POOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

I recoiled from the impact, which had sent me flying several feet from where I had sat seconds earlier. All the while, students were taking pictures and videos on their phones.

"Stop it, please"

"Aww, look at those cute little glasses on it's face!"

"AGH!"

I dashed for an opening in the crowd, weaving my way through the long legs. The girl who had collided with me earlier, Lyra, immediately followed after me.

"That way!"

Freakin' STOP IT, people!

In the corner of my eye, I spotted Pinkie sneaking her way through the field.

"LOOK OVER THERE, ANOTHER OF MY KIND!"

That was enough to divert the attention of several students, reducing the crowd, though for some reason, it seemed like they weren't able to see Pinkie.

I continued my frantic trot through the schoolyard, finding myself running right into the school itself. And if there's anything I know about high school campuses, it's that they're like freakin' mazes.

I made a last-second decision to run towards the cafeteria, since I'd be able to hide under the table. Unfortunately though, the tables were all neatly lined up along the walls, folded up for the day.

"Aww, crap."

Feeling the touch of arms picking me up again, I squirmed until I was put back down. That is, after several rounds of petting and d'aww-ing.

"Please, just put me down... I want to go back to my home universe now..."

...I think I made a mistake saying that.

"Wait, he's from another universe?"

"Yeah, he must've come from where Princess Twilight came from!"

"Bring him back to the portal!"

Good, good. They seem to understand what I want.


Wait a freakin' moment.

"WRONG PORTAL GUYS!"

The crowd paused for a moment.

"Wait, there's another portal?"

I rolled my enormous eyes. "Duh, yeah. I used to be human in my universe, until I followed Pinkie Pie through a portal."

Suddenly, the gaze of the crowd landed on a certain pink-haired girl.

"Pinkie, you brought him here?"

I shook my head. "No, the pony Pinkie brought me he--"

I was cut off by the human Pinkie.

"Wellhewasbroughtherebymewhohehadbroughttohisworldbythiswierddreamthathehadandthenshewasdrivinghimcrazyandthendiscordcamesohefreakedoutandfollowedherimeanmethroughaportaltohere!"

"What?"

"What, too long, didn't read?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DIDN'T READ?!"

Human Pinkie shifted her eyes towards some random blank area in the crowd. "Them. The readers of this story..."

I facepal-hoofed.

"So, as I was saying--- you were brought here by the other me that you summoned in a dream.

"Yep."

Wait... how'd she know?

"How different do you think I am from myself?"

"Y'know, Pinkie, just... just bring me to your pony self."

"Whaddya mean? I am my pony self."

"Wat."

"Yeah, I switch out with the other me every second Tuesday so we can both have tacos!"

If this is all just a big, messed-up dream, please wake me up.

"Silly Anon, you are awake!"

I flopped onto the ground, causing a small puff of dirt and dust to fly into the crowd around us, earning several coughs and sneezes.

"And how'd ya know my name?"

Suddenly, the pony, or human Pinkie, whichever one, appeared besides the other Pinkie. In unison, they both said...

Pinkie knows all...

Author's Note:

:pinkiecrazy:

PreviousChapters Next