• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 2,268 Views, 269 Comments

I Think I Summoned a Ponk. - TheMajorTechie



What do I do now?! I just woke up, and all of a sudden, there's a freaky pink pony in my house! Seriously, please tell me I've gone insane... and the world just ended, too.

  • ...
13
 269
 2,268

PreviousChapters Next
Pinkie Breaks the Fourth Wall... And Talks to the Narrator... AGAIN.

Pinkie continued tugging at the cable, while sat at the couch, watching TV.

A storm had begun to develop not too long ago, the sound of thunder rolling through the air.

"So, Pinkie," I said as I turned around, "have you found anything yet?"

Silence.

"Pinkie?"

More silence.

Oh god, why?


Exactly ten seconds earlier...

A flash of lightning lit up the room as a bolt hit the house, causing Pinkie to suddenly be swallowed whole by the cable.


"Hey, nice narrating. Do ya mind if I try?"

Wait, what?!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE PINKIE?!

That weird wire thing sent me here!

Fine then. Stay still as I prepare to send you ba--

"Can I narrate?"

No.

Wait, what are you doing?!

*Keyboard rattles*

Stop it, Pinkie, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY CAMERA?!

Please, Pinkie, let me have my laptop back...

"Nope!"

Argh...


I hurriedly searched the house for Pinkie, the only light in the house provided by the storm outside. The power went out soon after Pinkie vanished, leaving me fumbling in the dark.

I sighed, knowing that I'll probably never see her again, and that I'd have to return to my sad, sad, miserable...

"Hey, Anon!"

I whipped around to face Pinkie.

"You're back!"

"Yeah, I got eaten by that weird cable thingy and was sent into the living room of the author, so I ended up writing like, half of this chapter."

What? I don't even...

Author's Note:

Pinkie broke the fourth wall... again! :pinkiecrazy:

PreviousChapters Next