• Published 22nd Jun 2016
  • 1,577 Views, 29 Comments

Eternal Shadows - Chaotic Flier



When Mirlurks attack a long forgotten Stable further north than yakyakistan, awakening a pony from their centuries long cryo sleep to save Equestria from an ancient evil. formally called FoE:Eternal Shadows

  • ...
11
 29
 1,577

7-Hellhounds, a friend returns, and a shockingly obvious plot twist

There we stood, our gazes locked with thirty or so hellhounds and to be frank I was scared. Sure I have weird powers and I can survive being thrown into a mountain so fast it would make the Wonderbolts look like they are moving in slow motion, but hellhounds are a completely different ball game sure I can take maybe two or three out but there are always more than that running in a pack. I dared to look away and look at Whiskey who was surprisingly calm.

“I hope you are able to run fast,” The blonde said lifting her cannon from her back with her rose red magic. “Cause I believe we’re in trouble,” She continued before the hellhounds howled and began climbing rapidly up the cliff side. “Run now!” She yelled as she fired her cannon taking out a small hellhound in front.

As she yelled run I was flooded with a sudden memory…


I was surrounded by my dead teammates the only ones left were me and Minuette, I was bleeding from my right side where I was slashed by that monster in the darkness of this cave, Minuette was only slightly injured with just a small cut on her cheek. Then a roar from that beast again as it charged us Minuette looked to me and yelled. “RUN NOW LUCKY,” and I ran out of the cave only to hear her scream as she fell to the beast as well.


I snapped back to the present in time to see the wave of hellhounds finally close enough to attack us. I looked at Whiskey then back down the path. “Well I guess today’s a good day to die,” I said to myself before I turned to Whiskey. “No we do this together but you need to backup your weapons will do better farther I will keep them here,” I told her as I felt a light burning sensation in my skin but I ignored it and turned to the closing hounds.

The first one finally was in range and with all my might I struck the massive dog with all my might he incinerated shocked the dogs stopped I looked down at my hoof and saw for the first time my hooves were surrounded by a green fire like substance. “What the...” I started before the hounds got over their shock and went back on to the attack.

The first one to reach me hesitated for a moment before swinging his massive claw narrowly missing my face by millimeters. I raised my hoof to strike him but he quickly swung his massive tail knocking me into another hound who grabbed me and began to crush me with all it’s might. The pain was horrible as I felt pressure build up in my skull before he could crushed me to death a loud gunshot sounded hitting the hound holding me in his left eye, he released his grip on me in that second I brought my left hoof to the other hounds gut the green fire on my hooves began to consume him.

Suddenly the air filled with more bullets the hounds were being hammered by the thousands of bullets flying through the air. I quickly dropped to the dirt to avoid getting shot, the hounds not dead or wounded turned tail and tried to run but they stopped looking past the hounds I was greeted by a familiar unicorn.

Fix It stood in front of the remaining hounds the gunfire stopped from behind them. “Hello there,” She said with a happy tone that completely didn’t fit the angry look on her face. “I see you monsters are hurting my friend,” Her horn began to glow violently. “But alas I don’t want to kill you freaks of nature,” a smile crept across her face as she unleashed her spell where there were twenty hellhounds now stood twenty fluffy brown rabbits.

Looking behind me I was greeted by several heavily armored ponies with battle saddles, several were pointing their weapons at Whiskey who set her cannon down. Picking myself up of the ground I turned to Fix It, who had gotten closer while I was looking at the armored ponies.

“Hey Seven,” She greeted with a friendly smile before hugging me. “I am so glad to finally find you after a week of searching this terrible land.”

“It’s good to see you too Fix but how did you get here so fast?” I asked the purple unicorn while freeing myself from her grip.

“Oh that I met an old friend of ours,” She said with a grin.

“Wait that would mean you and me were friends before we met each at that stable,” I wondered aloud taking a closer look at her fur was still the same dark purple, same silver mane tied in a ponytail, and same red jumpsuit. I finally realized who she was when I looked into her indigo eyes. “One,” I whispered low enough that it could barely hear myself but Fix It heard it just fine, if her smile getting bigger.

“Yeah that me,” she said with a smile. “And we have much to talk about,” She said with glee, I looked behind me at Whiskey who was confused by what was going on, Fix It noticed this. “I see you made a new friend, we can continue this later,” with her grin turning into a serious look she turned to the armored ponies. “Okay troops we need to look for any remnants of Hellhounds around here,” She ordered all the troops saluted and began to split into groups of four and began searching the area.

I turned away from the unicorn and walked over to Whiskey, who picked up her cannon and placed it on her back once again. “Sorry about this Whiskey,” I apologised to the golden mare.

“Why are you sorry?” She answered with a smirk. “Last time I checked I am the one who dragged you out here knowing that hellhounds were nearby, so if anypony should apologise its me.”

“Hey Seven I can take you two back to the village if you want?” Fix It asked standing next to me.

“Sounds like a plan,” Whiskey answered the silver-haired unicorn. “It is a few miles south of here.”

“Great hold on,” Fix It said with excitement before a strange feeling surrounded my body and suddenly I find myself in front of Titan’s End. “Here we are everypony,” She said in a cheerful voice.

“Shoot that was more fun than I thought it would be,” Whiskey exclaimed excitedly. “Come with me you two, this calls for a drink,” She said leading the way to the only bar in town. Once inside Whiskey runs off to the cellar to get some drinks from the cellar.

“So what did you want to talk to be about Fix?” I asked to violet unicorn who sighed.

“Do you know who your parents?” She asked me in a serious way.

“No, why is that?”

“I will tell you if you promise not to freak out,” I just nodded in agreement. “The reason we can’t recall our own parents is that fact we don’t have any. Seven We’re clones.”

The End Of Story One

Author's Note:

I hope you all are not disappointed for the first part of this story to come to an end.

and if you're confused about the clone thing, go back and read the descriptions of the following character: Shutter ch.3, 16 ch.3, and Radiant Geode(pony) ch.4 if it's not obvious now let me know okay until part two see ya.

Comments ( 4 )

Well we finally reached the end of part one and Frankly I'm done with it for now until I can figure out a way to tell the true story I wished to make when I started. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you in the next story.

Yay five hundred veiws awsome

Hey there! I am doing a bit of clean up in the Fallout Equestria groups at the moment.

I can see that your story are lacking the classical "Fallout Equestria" in the start of the title, and your explanation as such with how your story dosn't have much to do with the original verse, so your story have sadly been removed from the groups

9099258
Ok i understand what u mean and thank u for being polite about it.

Login or register to comment