• Published 21st Jul 2016
  • 722 Views, 12 Comments

True Harmony - ddstory25



A mysterious force scatters Twilight's friends all across Equestria, no longer having memory of each other. Can Twilight get back her friends before a sinister plot destroys Equestria.

  • ...
1
 12
 722

After Math

Twilight and Discord had left the starry blue word and returned to Canterlot Castle. When they got back to the castle her friends smiled at her, remembering who she was and their friendship, they hugged her. They didn’t seem to know about there fake past lives that Harmony Seed created for them. Twilight wept in their embrace as Celestia and Luna looked on, confusion written across their faces. They noticed that Twilight was different, taller, and her wings were colored rainbow on the tips. Before, either of them could ask what happened Discord pushed them out of the room taking on the responsibility to talk to the princess about what had happened. It was the least he could do for Twilight after everything that happened.
Twilight just held her friends for what felt like forever but it couldn’t last, Applejack was the first to ask

“Twilight, are you ok sugarcube? Did that brute Dark Blitz hurt you anywhere?”

“Yeah are you ok? We knew you could do it but still are you ok?”

Fluttershy added. They all let Twilight go an backed away from her a bit giving her some space to relax. That's when Rarity asked awestricken

“Twilight, darling where did you get that lovely necklace. It looks so divine and all the gems on it look like our cutie marks. Did you make it or is it custom bought?”

Twilight looked down at the necklace; she hadn’t noticed it before, looking at it made her burst into tears. It was Harmony Seed’s necklace around her neck all the gems where now the present day Elements of Harmony with her cutie mark as the centerpiece with Harmony Seed’s cutie mark inside of Twilight’s. Looking at it made what Harmony Seed had done come flooding back to her and how she was now an ageless goddess. The others looked at Twilight with concern and tired to get her to talk to them but to no avail.
~~~~~~Weeks later~~~~~~~~
Twilight sat in her castle depressed thoughts about Harmony Seed haunted her mind. Her thoughts consumed her to the point where she didn’t leave her castle and just sat around. She hadn’t even talked to her friends in a while, they were getting worried about her. Twilight didn’t care she just let her thoughts rage on in her head, never being able to answer any questions she had. Twilight’s ear twitched as she heard a voice

“Twilight, you’re sulking.”

Twilight looked over to the sound where the voice came from and saw Discord in one of her chairs. She mustered up the effort to speak

“Discord, What do you need?”

Discord looked at her disappointed and spoke in an arrogant tone

“Oh, nothing but what do you need my dear?”

“What do you mean?”

“Twilight you can't-fool me. I know that all you do is think about her. You need to stop it, it wasn’t your fault she died.”

“But it is if I never used the elements then...She could still be here.”

Twilight looked down at the necklace that was a memento from Harmony Seed. As she put her hooves over her eyes an started to cry again. Discord breathed in and let out a sigh and spoke in a kind voice

“Twilight if you didn’t use the elements then Princess Luna wouldn’t be back to herself, she would still be Nightmare Moon. It would be nighttime forever an I would be ruling the land with my chaos everywhere. War would have been everywhere in Equestria because she wouldn’t have tried to stop me or Nightmare Moon. Now would that have made you happy? Would that have made Harmony Seed happy?”

Twilight just stared at him processing what he just said as tears fell down her cheeks, as he continued to speak

“Look Twilight you did something Seedly could never do. That's stopping a mighty foe, you befriended me, something she failed at. She gave up on being a goddess and failed at spreading harmony, where you did what she couldn’t. What do you think friendship is, it may be a hard thing to understand an may never be easy. But it is harmony in its purest form. That’s what you are the Princess of Friendship and spreader of harmony. The role you’re choosing to play and was destined to have. So go out an have fun with your friends they won’t be the same for long because immortality doesn’t stop them from changing, just you. I know that best.”

Twilight looked at him, color returning to her as she started to get up, wiping away her tears

“Discord, I’m surprised to say this but you’re right. I can’t sulk around my castle all day, I need to go do my job. It would make her happy, wouldn’t it? Me being myself and spreading friendship to everypony I know. Besides I need to talk to my friends, to tell them everything that's happened. I can’t let them keep believing Harmony Seed was a monster….Thanks, Discord who would have guessed you cared so much for me.”

Discord’s face turned a bright red out of embarrassment but before, Discord could say anything, Twilight got up and ran down the hall that leads to the doorway. Before, she left she turned back and looked at Discord and gave him a warm smile. She left the castle and went to all her friend's homes telling them to join her in her castle in an hour.

Everypony was there, they sat in the throne room in their respective chairs an looked at each other as Twilight walked out an sat in her throne an looked at everypony a smile creeping across her face. Applejack looked at Twilight and asked

“Ok Twilight were all here now you gonna tell us what’s been up with you or what?”

“Yeah! Cause I feel like we're celebrating a really important event, an I know it’s not your birthday.”
Pinkie said eyeing Twilight, as Rainbow said

“Yeah, you going to tell us what's with you being taller and your wings gaining new colors on them.”

Rarity chimed in

“Yeah, and where you got that gorgeous necklace?”

Twilight closed her eyes breathed in and spoke

“I’m telling you all now so calm down all of you. Now before I started I want all of you to know your my best friends no matter what. Now then It all-”

Fluttershy cut off Twilight

“Umm Twilight what do you mean by that. Are you sick or something?”

Twilight looked at her annoyed but quickly smiled and replied

“No, I’m fine Fluttershy now listen to my story. So It all started after the party Starlight threw….”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment