• Published 21st Jul 2016
  • 722 Views, 12 Comments

True Harmony - ddstory25



A mysterious force scatters Twilight's friends all across Equestria, no longer having memory of each other. Can Twilight get back her friends before a sinister plot destroys Equestria.

  • ...
1
 12
 722

Grabbing The Apple by The Core

They landed in Appleloosa, hooves kicking up dirt, when suddenly a letter materialized in front of Twilight, floating just in front of her muzzle, a pink ribbon wrapped around it. She looked it over and opened it, noting that the letter was from Dark Blitz.

Well Twilight, you have got one friend with you, but it’s also been one day so far. Good for you, but the fighting between Celestia and Luna is getting worse, and now Discord is joining into their quarrel; it’s really is quite a show my dear. So can you try and stop me soon, you're really boring me now.

Yours Truly,

Dark Blitz’

Twilight growled, infuriated. She crushed the letter in her hooves.

‘She’s toying with me that, that… urgh she’s really pissing me off.’

She then set the letter on fire and yelled with anger in her voice

“That pony is really going to get it when we get all our friends back together Fluttershy! Now let's go find Applejack, and get her to come with us to!”

Fluttershy just followed, not wanting to piss Twilight off anymore than she already was. They walked around the twisted layout of Appleloosa with its building now made of hay. The ground was apple printed wallpaper instead of the dirt roads it had before, and the main town hall was now a big banana. Twilight spotted Applejack roping in a cow with seven legs and a pony's head. They looked at the strange animal but quickly bypassed it to get over to Applejack. As they approached, Twilight yelled in a angry tone;

“Applejack we need your help, please come with us.”

Applejack didn’t even look over at Twilight.

“I can’t help ya’ll right now, besides I got my own dang problems round here. Like these here animals changing and going nuts. We Apple’s pride ourself on helping folk, but I don’t know y’all, and with the sky going all crazy along with everything else, I don’t know if I can trust ya. That n’ I’m busy, so I can’t help y’all.”

Twilight rubbed her temple in frustration and looked over at Fluttershy for help. Fluttershy looked at her and said

“Oh umm, Applejack was it? If you come help us it’ll fix everything that’s going on around here. So umm can you please help us and besides we're friends I think.”

Applejack looked at the yellow pegasus blinking in disbelief, confusion on her face. She looked over at Twilight, weighing her options.

“I don’t know, there’s a lot to do round here and I can’t just plum ‘n leave Braeburn and the rest of the apples out here to do this on their own, they need some help. Besides I don’t know ya’ll ponies that well even if you say were friends.”

Applejack started to walk away as Twilight sighed and Fluttershy looked down and mumbled.

“Well you could ask to leave. To go and solve the real problem.”

Applejack’s ears perked up and she walked back over to Fluttershy and said in an angry tone.

“What did ya’ll just say to me?”

She was in Fluttershy’s face and Fluttershy was now scared. Gulping, she explained herself.

“I just said, ask if you can leave and help us stop the real problem.”

Applejack looked at Fluttershy and spoke in an angry tone

“I’m busy.I can’t just leave and go with you ponies... but do you ponies know what's going on with the sky cycle and these strange animals and well everything else? If so I want to know - I can tell y’all ain’t lying to me.”

Twilight looked at Applejack with a smile.

“Thank you Applejack, but it’ll take some time to explain everything, ok.”

Applejack looked at Twilight and then looked around at the chaos going on behind them arching an eyebrow.

“It’s important, so I got the time.”

Fluttershy and Twilight smiled, and Twilight started sharing about everything up to that point. As Applejack listened, she felt she could rely on this pony; almost like she knew this pony, but she couldn’t recall from where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thirty Minutes Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight had explained everything to another friend of hers, Applejack looked over her, her face drawn into a thin line.

“I trust your story, I can tell that was the honest truth. But I can’t go with you’ll.”

Twilight looked at her in shocked and quickly changed over to rage and yelled

“Why not!?”

“Cuz I can’t leave Appleloosa like this, the animals are going crazy and the farms here need help - plus the town needs a lot of repairs. An cuz of the crazy day and night going on we have to figure out a new watering cycle for the crops.”

Fluttershy jumped in.

“But if you come with us we can make all this stop. Everything will be fine again and we’ll go back to normal.”

Applejack still wouldn’t go with them, but before she could walk away again a giant snake with wings and rabbit ears appeared behind Twilight and Fluttershy. Applejack looked at it, grabbed her rope, and started to wrangle it down. Braeburn and some of the other Apple’s ran in to help Applejack; Twilight and Fluttershy tried there best to help. They eventually wrangled it down fully, and Applejack looked at Twilight and Fluttershy.
“See, I can’t go help y’all stop this - we got our own problems to deal with.”

Twilight looked at her and said in a sad monotone way

“If that’s your choice then I respect it Applejack. Thanks anyway.”

Twilight and Fluttershy started to walk off when Braeburn yelled

“Wait don’t go stay here, y’all can help us out. An it’ll be safer if y’all stay here.”

Fluttershy looked back. She spoke in a sad tone, her voice sounding like she was about to cry.

“We can’t, we really have to get everypony else and stop Dark Blitz, and everything else that’s going on. But I’m not sure if we can without Applejack to help us.”

Braeburn looked at Applejack and said

“Is that true?” Applejack nodded. “That being the case, go with them Applejack; we’ll be fine, we can handle our self’s here without you.”

Before Applejack could even protest Twilight rushed over and shook his hoof gleefully

“Thank you so much, we’ll fix everything I promise.”

She grabbed Applejack up with her magenta magic before hugging Braeburn. She motioned to Fluttershy, and the pair went on their way, a floating Applejack in tow.

Author's Note:

So with Applejack in tow where will our hero's go next? An who will be joining them next any guesses as to Pinkie, Rainbow or Rarity. :twilightsmile: