• Published 21st Jul 2016
  • 723 Views, 12 Comments

True Harmony - ddstory25



A mysterious force scatters Twilight's friends all across Equestria, no longer having memory of each other. Can Twilight get back her friends before a sinister plot destroys Equestria.

  • ...
1
 12
 723

Heroes to Loser

The gang finally arrived at the base of the castle. Looking up, the castle had been twisted into shambles of it’s former glory, with bits of it falling apart from the fighting. Towers that had stood proud at the top of the castle, high above everything else, were now on the ground in shattered pieces. The girls looked at each other and felt their stomachs somersault as nervousness spread throughout their body, no one keen to enter the broken castle.

Applejack put Twilight down before they entered, and shook her violently to wake her up. This time she opened her eyes, blinking at Applejack.

“Stop shaking me,” she croaked out, “I’m up.”

Applejack ceased shaking Twilight and replied with her cheeks turning red,

“Sorry Twi, I just needed you to wake up.”

Suddenly Pinkamena bounced over, almost knocking Applejack down,

“Twilight, Twilight! We got Rarity to join us!”

Twilight looked at Pinkamena in confusion, before she looked at them all, and noticed somepony over Fluttershy’s back. She squinted as she looked closer at the pony to see that it was in fact Rarity; she was tied up and slung over Fluttershy’s back like she was the catch of the day.

Twilight’s brain took a few seconds to process the new information, with her face turning into one of confusion. “A, how long was I out? And B, why is Rarity tied up?”

Rainbow hollered, hoof-bumping the air.

“Yes! We got the right pony, haha. It’s also a long story, so it’s probably best if we tell you later.”

Twilight just looked puzzled as Rainbow finished her sentence. It was then that Twilight looked past her friends and finally took in their surroundings; the royal castle loomed behind them. She was sad to see it in such disrepair, with what looked like damage from the fighting, and an extreme passage of time. The fight that was going on between the three demigods was throwing out all sorts of spells. She couldn’t look at it and lament for long, they had a limited amount of time to stop them and save the Tree of Harmony. She cast her gaze across the others and decided it was time to move.

“Ok girls let's go into the castle and stop this senseless fighting. So let’s go, by my calculations there in the throne room.”

Rarity just laughed

“How do you figure that you’ve been napping this whole time, you can’t possibly know that just by looking at the castle.”

Twilight smiled an replied in a smug voice

“Good point but from all the disrepair it doesn’t look like they hit anything this low. So there fighting in a high place and since the towers are destroyed. That would put them in the throne room. It's also in the middle of the castle so it's easy to get to. Celestia is usually there so it's the most logical place to go.”

Rarity just rolled her eyes as they walked into the castle, inside they saw the effects of the fighting and all the magic being used around the castle. The pillars in the castle where all twisted up and were turned into a hard putty substance, the once shiny, clean floors were now covered in dirt and rock pieces. The walls were full of holes, the white walls were also stained and blackened by magic burn marks. Any doors that they saw where off the hinges and broken on the floor. They made their way through the broken castle to the doors right before the throne room. The doors were broken an the glass that sat in them were shattered all over the ground in front of the doors. Twilight picked up the doors and glass with her magic and throw it off to the side.

The inside of the throne room was destroyed all the stain glass that lead up the the throne was melted or broken on the ground. The throne that Celestia sat on during the day was torn apart and the pillars in the room where wrapped and cracked. Twilight and the gang felt dread wash over them as they looked around the room. At that moment Luna came crashing in through the stain glass window that depicted Twilight and the gang beating Nightmare moon. Discord came flying in after her as he landed in front of her, a ray of pure yellow light hit him, sending him into the wall. Celestia landed where he was standing and looked down as her horn glow to attack Luna, Luna retaliated before Celestia could. The mane six looked on at the fighting going on between them,Pinkamena piped up with a shaky voice

“So...How do we get them to stop Twilight?”

Twilight looked over at her and said

“We need to unite and use our Rainbow power that the Tree of Harmony gave us. Fluttershy put Rarity down and untie her.”

Fluttershy obeyed but as soon as Rarity was free she made a bolt for the door to escape the madness they threw her into. Twilight grabbed her with her magic and pulled her close to her,

“You can’t leave we need you, you’re the element of generosity.”

Rarity looked at her

“I’m not staying here to die, you must be daffy to stay here.”

Twilight looked down tears welling up in the corner of her eyes

“Of course you’d call me daffy but you’re our friend and we need you. So are you really going to leave when we need you the most?”

Rarity felt guilt wash over her as Twilight finished her sentence, She looked down and sighed

“I won’t leave if you need me, I’ll help. Now can you put me down.”

Twilight put her down and hugged her tight; Twilight then spoke aloud to the others

“Ok just feel your elements Applejack your honesty, Pinkie laughter, Fluttershy kindness,Rainbow loyalty, Rarity generosity. Concentrate on your element become one with them and you should activate your rainbow power.”

They closed their eyes and all did as Twilight said they embraced their element and thought hard about their element but after a few moments nothing happened, Rainbow Dash spoke up, agitation peeking through her voice,

“Twilight this isn’t working I don’t feel anything.”

Twilight opened her eyes, confusion apparent on her face,

“I don’t understand why don’t you feel anything I feel my element, the element of magic but I can’t use it. Is it because of the spell over your minds?....That has to be why.”

Fluttershy said

“Well if we can’t get our rainbow power to work, how are we going to stop them.”

She pointed in the direction of Discord, Luna and Celestia as Luna blasted Discord with a magical beam, their body’s were all bruised and bloody from their war. Twilight fell to the ground holding her head, she couldn’t think of anything as stress consumed her; her magic couldn’t break the spell on her friends. She pondered for sometime until something snapped in her head. She realized she couldn’t beat Dark Blitz she was going to fail, as she realized this despair washed over her. As she looked up at the demigods her despair slowly transformed into frustration,as she lit up her horn and cast a very powerful sleeping spell on them.