• Published 6th Jun 2016
  • 985 Views, 9 Comments

Size Matters - ZackAttack



A tiny changeling meets the Mane 6 and friends. What’s his story?

  • ...
2
 9
 985

Epilogue-Catching Up

Present day

"...and that brings us to here and now." I finished. I was met with silence, until Tech broke it.

"I think that I should take you home. You really need to rest." He said, and I nodded in agreement, disguising as the way I remembered myself. He then looked at Razor. "We'll find a place for you to stay, until you are prepared to return home."

~~~

I sighed, and look at Tech. “I haven’t been here for how long…?”

“Ten years.” He replied, and we walked inside of the TARDIS.

The Doctor was at the console, and, I assumed, trying to fix something. “Doctor, what are you doing?” Tech asked.

“Ah, yes! Tech, you’re here. I need you to hold this panel down for me, and your friend can hold down the other side.” he responded, only glancing at us for a moment.

We held down the panel, while the Doctor tweaked certain parts of it, . Afterwards, the panel stays down. “Now,” said the Doctor. “Introduce me to your…” he fades off when he sees me. "Chip..." he said, before grabbing me in a tight hug. "How are you here?" he asked, after releasing me.

I go on to tell my story to him, and he nods slowly, in understanding. “So, the mouthpiece Tech built for you works?” he says, and looks at Tech. “Brilliant! But, how did you know how to do it?”

“Well…” Tech said, thinking. “Luna and I became Avengers on our honeymoon…”

I looked at him, confused, but the Doctor looks like he understands. “I’m sorry, but, what’s an ‘Avenger’?” I asked.

“Well…it’s a team of superheroes in an alternate dimension.” He explains.

I gave him a confused look, and Tech sighs. “Luna and I became heroes with codenames. Mine was 'Ant-Man', and Luna's was 'Wasp' Our powers were to shrink, and Luna could fly around and shoot energy blasts at our enemies. Also, our ‘real’ names were ‘Hank’ and ‘Janet’ Pym. Respectively.”

I nodded in understanding. “So, you’ve been to other dimensions, Tech?” I asked. He nodded. He turned to the Doctor.

“Where’s Mom?” he asked.

The Doctor thought for a moment before replying. “She’s out grocery shopping, and should be back soon.” he said.

Half an hour later, the TARDIS doors opened, and Mom walked in. She put down the groceries, and turned to us. She opened her mouth to say something, but then she noticed me. She blinked, realizing who I was. She walked up to me and grabbed me tightly in a hug. It took me a moment to realize she was sobbing.

“So, what happened?” she asked, after finally releasing me and drying her eyes. I told her everything, from the beginning. She looked at me with a worried expression.

“I’m fine, though.” I insisted. She nodded at me, smiling.

She looked at Tech, and said, “You should show Chip around Ponyville.” He nodded, and we went outside. Suddenly, a thought crossed my mind.

"Tech?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Where are our sisters?" I asked. Tech's expression darkened

"In short, after you... left, Live Wire and First Aid were pulled into a rift in the fabric of reality." Tech explained. "We.. we haven't seen them since. We don't even know if they're still alive."

We stood in silence for a bit, my brain still trying to comprehend that my sisters were gone, with no evidence of their survival. After a moment, Tech put his hoof on my shoulder.

"Hey, at least you've still got me. And Razor, too." He said. I smiled at him, and we continued to walk.

We walked over to Sugarcube Corner, and, as soon as we stepped inside, we were met with a banner, which said, “WELCOME HOME!”

We were then ambushed by none other than Pinkie Pie. "CHIP!" She yelled. "Surprise 'Welcome Home' party!"

I stood there, my jaw agape. My brother snickered. "Come on," he said. "The party's not going to enjoy itself. Have fun, you've been through a lot."

~~~

After a couple of hours, I was exhausted. I checked a nearby wall clock. It was a little past two o'clock in the morning. We had arrived at the party at eight thirty the night before, and had kept going straight through the night. However the craziness had slowly died down in the past few hours, and some ponies had previously headed home.

I approached my brother, and whispered, "I'm gonna take off. I'm getting tired." He nodded in response. I stepped outside, and began walking home. However, in the middle of my walk home, I was cut of by a trail of fire that had appeared out of nowhere, accompanied by the sound of a motor, quickly fading into the night.

I stood there in shock. Who the hell was that? What the hell was that!? I thought. I closed my eyes, and took a breath. I opened my eyes, and stepped over the line of fire. I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was very wrong as I continued my walk home.

~~~

When I finally arrived at the TARDIS, I pulled out the key I had been given, and stepped inside. Before I closed the door, I looked back outside for a moment. I saw a pillar of thin smoke rising into the sky. Probably from that trail of fire from earlier. I'll deal with it tomorrow. I thought to myself. I closed the door and dropped my disguise. I walked to where I remembered my room was at. I opened the door, and gasped.

Everything was exactly the way I had left it. Hell, even my games were organized the same way I had left them. I flopped down onto my bed, and quickly fell asleep.

~~~

I awoke, and momentarily panicked, until I remembered what had happened the day before. I got up, and walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day, and cleaned myself up. When I was finished, I walked over to the dining area, to find Mom and the Doctor sitting at the table. The Doctor was reading a newspaper, and the front page had an article about scorch marks that had appeared during the night.

I've got to investigate those today. I thought as I grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat down. As I began eating, Tech walked in. "You said you had a letter for me?" he asked Mom. She nodded and gave him a letter with a strange symbol on the seal.

"Well, it was for me," Mom said as Tech opened the letter. "But I want you to go in my place." I gave a confused look.

"Mom, who's the letter from?" I asked. I looked at Tech. As he read through the letter, his eyes widened.

"The letter," my mother began. "Is from your father."

Comments ( 2 )

7447559 but why is phase three have a password?

7449397 It's not ready yet.. :trixieshiftright:

Login or register to comment